Photo

Like a hole in my head.... like a hole in my head.......

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

#11 nhraffer

nhraffer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,633 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 11:57 AM

nice mare and nicely bred.....11 foals too

Name Number Foaled Gender Color Sire

MISS MATCH HAHR*1A337287  18 May 1999  Mare  Black  CH SULTAN'S MATCHMAKER

FIGHTER PILOT CPAR*1A5789  12 May 2000  Gelding  Chestnut  CH SULTAN'S MATCHMAKER

FIGHTER PILOT HAHR*1A338629  12 May 2000  Gelding  Chestnut  CH SULTAN'S MATCHMAKER

JUST AN INKLING AHR*582864  20 May 2001  Mare  Black  VF PREMONITION

SIMPLY SINFUL AHR*593374  12 May 2002  Mare  Chestnut  AFIRE BEY V

BARACUDA BEY AHR*603165  01 Jun 2003  Stallion  Bay  AFIRE BEY V

MARCOPOLO PF AHR*628233  12 May 2004  Gelding  Bay  BASKE AFIRE

HH A CUTTING EDGE AHR*630117  12 May 2005  Gelding  Black  HH ALLEGRO

HH COUNTDOWN AHR*629332  23 May 2006  Gelding  Black  HH ALLEGRO

AMIXEN VIXEN AHR*639908  20 Jun 2007  Mare  Grey  APALADIN++

APOLLO OHNO AHR*652596  08 May 2009  Stallion  Bay  APLOZ+//

PS IM SMOKIN HOT AHR*661825  11 Aug 2013  Gelding  Bay  THE ARSSONIST

Kellie Flanagan

N H Raffer (Raffon x Ferlima)1983 B stallion 3/30/83-3/10/09
Da-Kheree (Khemosabi x Nacoy)1987 B mare
Khemonette (Khemosabi x Famemiss) 1991 B mare
FA Summer Bask (Star Maker x GR Bi Baska)1994 C mare
Sabras Silver Wind (FV Concorde Gezzan x AM Emily Dreamla)2005 G filly

#12 dowedoit

dowedoit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,775 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 12:18 PM

Totally ok!! I have not seen this video, it's awesome. The only photo I have makes her look like an old nag, and not fair to post. This is what she looks like in person, although a bit fatter!

Love her!  Congratulations Brittney!!!  Dying to know who she is bred to.... There are some cool options in that area!

Home of Kalaloch (Piaff PASB x Ahbliss), multiple US National Champion, multiple Regional Champion and Scottsdale Champion.
CA and SCID negative.

#13 Airwalker

Airwalker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 12:22 PM

So a little hitch in the giddy up. Mattie will be available for sale for $1500; I think with a breeding to Arrsonist, for one week. I told the owner to list her while I get my money together. Cause I really don't need another horse.

Home of: Unforgettable Fame (Rough Justice x Madam Mouselle) Purebred Arabian Stallion
Aur Afire (Aur Farwa x Basks Fashion) & Aubra (Unforgettable Fame x Aur Afire) 2015 Bay sabino filly!!
Wictorya (Andrzejevo x Walhalla) Pure polish from the ever important "W" polish dam line! (pronounced Victoria) to be bred to Constantene (EcahoxAmelia) for a 2016 foal

ROL First Fantacy (First Cyte x Socyety Girl) RPSI Approved Purebred BLACK Arabian mare!!
And last but not least Boomer, grade arabian cross, my very first horse, coming home from lease in a few short months!

#14 dowedoit

dowedoit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,775 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 12:32 PM

So a little hitch in the giddy up. Mattie will be available for sale for $1500; I think with a breeding to Arrsonist, for one week. I told the owner to list her while I get my money together. Cause I really don't need another horse.

Ha!  You got caught up like the rest of us!   :)  

Addictive_zpssvxhisp5.jpg

That said, she is a really nice mare!  Hard to resist such temptation!

Home of Kalaloch (Piaff PASB x Ahbliss), multiple US National Champion, multiple Regional Champion and Scottsdale Champion.
CA and SCID negative.

#15 Airwalker

Airwalker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 02:10 PM

Yes it is, I'm hoping someone else snags her honestly. As much as I like her and would enjoy an old gal to putt around on, I need another horse like a hole in my head.

She would be bred to the Afire Bey V son the Arrsonist. Last foal they had really knocked it out of the park. But if I get her it sounds like it may not come with a breeding after all.

Home of: Unforgettable Fame (Rough Justice x Madam Mouselle) Purebred Arabian Stallion
Aur Afire (Aur Farwa x Basks Fashion) & Aubra (Unforgettable Fame x Aur Afire) 2015 Bay sabino filly!!
Wictorya (Andrzejevo x Walhalla) Pure polish from the ever important "W" polish dam line! (pronounced Victoria) to be bred to Constantene (EcahoxAmelia) for a 2016 foal

ROL First Fantacy (First Cyte x Socyety Girl) RPSI Approved Purebred BLACK Arabian mare!!
And last but not least Boomer, grade arabian cross, my very first horse, coming home from lease in a few short months!

#16 Airwalker

Airwalker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 01:39 PM

Looks like Mattie will be going to a different home. I was originally approached by an outside party, my friend; who thought this mare was needing a home ASAP. A fire-sale. I am glad to find out, after talking with the owner, that is not the case. So I am pulling my bid to buy her, I do not need another horse but was absolutely willing to take her if it was as dire as I was originally told.

#17 Airwalker

Airwalker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 11:56 AM

Funny enough this mare ended up going to my friend, the one who originally told me about her. How things change! She is still going with a breeding to the Arsonnist; whether it will be used or not isn't my business! Just glad that this mare has found an awesome home.