Photo

Like a hole in my head.... like a hole in my head.......

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

#1 Airwalker

Airwalker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 01:56 PM

You probably guessed it with a title like that, I have said "yes" to another horse. A mare, couldn't say no. I don't know exactly when she will be headed my way, she is fairly local and will be bred before arriving. Stay tuned for a name and photos, for now I can say she is a Zodiac Matador daughter and a pretty neat mixture of Crabbet and Polish. (with a single line SE)

I'm excited, she is older, broke to death. Right up my alley. She needed to be moved asap, and I had liked her awhile ago..... just finally caved in yesterday. One of my friends is a serious enabler....... I need a glass of wine to toast to riding all summer this year!!!!!

Home of: Unforgettable Fame (Rough Justice x Madam Mouselle) Purebred Arabian Stallion
Aur Afire (Aur Farwa x Basks Fashion) & Aubra (Unforgettable Fame x Aur Afire) 2015 Bay sabino filly!!
Wictorya (Andrzejevo x Walhalla) Pure polish from the ever important "W" polish dam line! (pronounced Victoria) to be bred to Constantene (EcahoxAmelia) for a 2016 foal

ROL First Fantacy (First Cyte x Socyety Girl) RPSI Approved Purebred BLACK Arabian mare!!
And last but not least Boomer, grade arabian cross, my very first horse, coming home from lease in a few short months!

#2 dowedoit

dowedoit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,775 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 05:11 PM

Brittney, these posts are not allowed.  Did you not read the rules when you signed on?  Pictures and details (who, what, when, where and how) ARE REQUIRED.  Please remedy your offense.  :)

Home of Kalaloch (Piaff PASB x Ahbliss), multiple US National Champion, multiple Regional Champion and Scottsdale Champion.
CA and SCID negative.

#3 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,268 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 05:17 PM

They're like potato chips........HEEE HEEEE

And yes, pics pics pics!   :icon_apostpics:

Pat Lowe

#4 Airwalker

Airwalker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 05:40 PM

I don't have any good photo of her and I am afraid to jinx it. Lol. I'll see what I can do.....

Home of: Unforgettable Fame (Rough Justice x Madam Mouselle) Purebred Arabian Stallion
Aur Afire (Aur Farwa x Basks Fashion) & Aubra (Unforgettable Fame x Aur Afire) 2015 Bay sabino filly!!
Wictorya (Andrzejevo x Walhalla) Pure polish from the ever important "W" polish dam line! (pronounced Victoria) to be bred to Constantene (EcahoxAmelia) for a 2016 foal

ROL First Fantacy (First Cyte x Socyety Girl) RPSI Approved Purebred BLACK Arabian mare!!
And last but not least Boomer, grade arabian cross, my very first horse, coming home from lease in a few short months!

#5 Airwalker

Airwalker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 06:05 PM

No photos, but her name is Mattemoiselle, I will add photos the second I get her home officiallyy, I promise!! She will come bred to The Arssonist for a 2016 foal!

#6 dowedoit

dowedoit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,775 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 06:14 PM

No photos, but her name is Mattemoiselle, I will add photos the second I get her home officiallyy, I promise!! She will come bred to The Arssonist for a 2016 foal!

That's better.  That will hold us off until she arrives.  And when will that be?  

Home of Kalaloch (Piaff PASB x Ahbliss), multiple US National Champion, multiple Regional Champion and Scottsdale Champion.
CA and SCID negative.

#7 Carol Broyles

Carol Broyles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 06:28 PM

Love, love, love Zodiac Matador.  I wanted to breed to one of his sons, and I ultimately chose Matrifik to use with my Barbary granddaughter.  The result of that breeding was a filly that's in training now, and I have high hopes for her.  Very sensible girl, with incredible movement all the time, whether she's running around loose or under saddle.  She is barefoot and she breaks level, and her rear end drives up to match her front.

One of my pet peeves is that, with the shoeing changes getting more and more loose all the time, the front ends get bigger but the hind ends literally look like they're dragging them behind.  That definitely isn't a problem with the ZM lines.

Good luck with your new horse.

Carol

#8 Airwalker

Airwalker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 10:08 PM

After Scottsdale, current owner is headed to Scottsdale and wont be able to breed her until after. So I will just be cooling my heals until then, which is fine.

#9 Lridgeway

Lridgeway

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 07:56 AM

https://www.youtube....=7tsZuUTN3Ro...

Hope it's ok to do this, the video looked really nice.

#10 Airwalker

Airwalker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 11:35 AM

Totally ok!! I have not seen this video, it's awesome. The only photo I have makes her look like an old nag, and not fair to post. This is what she looks like in person, although a bit fatter!