Photo

SHADES OF BLEU- SOLD !

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

#1 liz

liz

Chief feeder and pooper scooper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,503 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 11:50 AM

Finally some footage.....of a young potential superstar. Thank you Angie Sullivan

Excited to see this young HA buckskin gelding in Tulsa  in the  National  WP Futurity. Am thinking "Bleu" will be a great one. ...  Awesome mover,  incredible hocks. His brother was Res. Champ WP Jr Horse Scottsdale 2015- Happy for the new owners... and he's coming back to the West Coast. 

Vanilla Zip - Sire of Canadian/Sport Horse/Youth/US National Champion,  TT & Regional winners- 5 Nat WP TT winners in 2013
Faramond BPA (Versace) -  stallion   SOLD    5 National Top Tens in WP  

Summerwind Australian Shepherds -  No puppies available at the time...

#2 ridetowin

ridetowin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,246 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 12:19 PM

I'm not looking to buy, but I MUST give props to the rider and this video. When I was horse shopping I would have LOVED to have seen a horse ridden like that, this is so refreshing to see……. relaxed, not BTV, soft hands, lovely :)

Gorgeous horse someone is going to be really lucky

Sonya

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, there would be more vegetarians"

#3 KMCnYellow

KMCnYellow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 02:00 PM

They are putting a wonderful start on this young horse.  He is going to be special!

#4 dowedoit

dowedoit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,775 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 02:19 PM

Very nice Liz!

Home of Kalaloch (Piaff PASB x Ahbliss), multiple US National Champion, multiple Regional Champion and Scottsdale Champion.
CA and SCID negative.

#5 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,268 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 04:32 PM

Very nice!

Pat Lowe

#6 BFF

BFF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,835 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 08:06 PM

Terrific!

Bonn-Fyre Farms/Training Center home to- Pure Polish- Elikzir+ (Ganges x Ularia) Three time U.S National Top Ten Stallion,2016 Region I Champion Stallion SHIH Open and SHIH ATH, 2014 Region II Champion Stallion SHIH, PACIFIC SLOPE TOP FIVE STALLION 2014, Region II Top Five Stallion 201,10 Time U.S. National Top Ten Stallion LA LegacyInBlack+++//,U;S. National Champion Stallion H/A SHIH- The Terminatorr+(Azh Naborr x L'argent- German Verband Hanoverian) <p>https://www.facebook...571022559602050

#7 PleasantNightsArabians

PleasantNightsArabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 10:14 PM

Refreshing sales video. Beautiful, quality horse, and wonderful riding and training. Best sales video I have seen in ages.

Bravo! Love his hind leg and relaxation. This guy has no problem using himself. He's only going to become more lovely and seems like the type to stay sound forever.
Shadeed DA~2010 Chestnut stallion (Amir Shaklan [Om El Shahmaan x Adiqa Badeia] x Macarena Brahima [Sidi-Brahim x MA Halima Rouge])
PN Alrouhanih~2014 Grey colt (Mirage V++++// x Forrevermore)
Forrevermore~2006 Bay mare (Dark Alibi [Alada Baskin] x Carismor [GG Jabask])
Fiyaero SRA~2008 Grey mare (*Ecaho x Magenta PA [Magyar {Negatraz}])

#8 cecelia

cecelia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,371 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 11:07 PM

Is this the one my sister asked about...I think his pen backed up to your big pasture?  You quoted a price and she choked?  I love her but she has no idea what quality costs.  He's a nice free mover, Nationals quality, I'd put money on him to wear a lot of blue.  Someone is going to get a really nice boy.

Keep on the sunny side, always on the sunny side, keep on the sunny side of life...

#9 karens

karens

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 897 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 02:34 PM

Liz, can you post other photos? The video no longer works. Thanks.

#10 liz

liz

Chief feeder and pooper scooper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,503 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 07:25 AM

Liz, can you post other photos? The video no longer works. Thanks.

Think you saw him when at my house.  Don't know why the video doesn't work... maybe 'cause it's outdated. There will be new video soon I suspect  as "Bleu" is  coming along extremely well. 

This is a definite National HA WP Futurity prospect. Big, gorgeous and a great mover. ( doesn't hurt that his dam is one of the top or close to of  producing HA/ Qh cross show foals ). 

Vanilla Zip - Sire of Canadian/Sport Horse/Youth/US National Champion,  TT & Regional winners- 5 Nat WP TT winners in 2013
Faramond BPA (Versace) -  stallion   SOLD    5 National Top Tens in WP  

Summerwind Australian Shepherds -  No puppies available at the time...