Photo

Looking for well broke CMK arabian mare for small breeding program.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
19 replies to this topic

#11 PleasantNightsArabians

PleasantNightsArabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 12:19 PM

Not too far Christina - they are located in Idaho. :) I like that mare too!

Get her Shelly! Look at the low hock, sturdy bone, well-shaped hip, and depth to her body! Looks like a good working western mare to me... If she was closer I would jump on it. The shipping would kill me to get her to Northern California. This is a NICE mare!
Shadeed DA~2010 Chestnut stallion (Amir Shaklan [Om El Shahmaan x Adiqa Badeia] x Macarena Brahima [Sidi-Brahim x MA Halima Rouge])
PN Alrouhanih~2014 Grey colt (Mirage V++++// x Forrevermore)
Forrevermore~2006 Bay mare (Dark Alibi [Alada Baskin] x Carismor [GG Jabask])
Fiyaero SRA~2008 Grey mare (*Ecaho x Magenta PA [Magyar {Negatraz}])

#12 dowedoit

dowedoit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,775 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 03:31 PM

Get her Shelly! Look at the low hock, sturdy bone, well-shaped hip, and depth to her body! Looks like a good working western mare to me... If she was closer I would jump on it. The shipping would kill me to get her to Northern California. This is a NICE mare!

Um, excuse me.  My contribution here was to encourage YOU.  I have ten!  And three more on the way.  There is NO possibility I can take on more at this point.  Again, you should get her - she is gorgeous and cheap!  I had a mare transported from LA to Yakima for the ridiculous price of $500.  I am confident you could find reasonable shipping too.   And you'll have a strong pedigree to try out your boys, not to mention a nice, correct, pretty mare.   :)

Home of Kalaloch (Piaff PASB x Ahbliss), multiple US National Champion, multiple Regional Champion and Scottsdale Champion.
CA and SCID negative.

#13 PleasantNightsArabians

PleasantNightsArabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 04:39 PM

Um, excuse me. My contribution here was to encourage YOU. I have ten! And three more on the way. There is NO possibility I can take on more at this point. Again, you should get her - she is gorgeous and cheap! I had a mare transported from LA to Yakima for the ridiculous price of $500. I am confident you could find reasonable shipping too. And you'll have a strong pedigree to try out your boys, not to mention a nice, correct, pretty mare. :)

Oh believe me, if it were a possibility, I would already have her here. Hope someone close by will buy her, or maybe someone will partner with me. I REALLY like this mare. I have 5 currently, and possibly one on the way. If this mare was in Northern California, I would go see her and probably bring her home.
Shadeed DA~2010 Chestnut stallion (Amir Shaklan [Om El Shahmaan x Adiqa Badeia] x Macarena Brahima [Sidi-Brahim x MA Halima Rouge])

#14 twsarabians

twsarabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 07:30 PM

Pretty easy for our clients to have found reasonable hauling from our place to N. California. We do also offer payment terms if needed!!! I am hoping to get current video soon of Lost AtSea.

We also have this 7yr old intensely McCoy bred mare for sale - also priced at $1,500 until Dec. 25th.

HJH Surreal Dream - Oct 2013.jpg

Cindy Bingham
TrestleWood Stable Arabians
The three most precious possessions are a mare, followed by her daughter in foal with a filly. ~ Old Arab Saying

#15 PleasantNightsArabians

PleasantNightsArabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 07:35 PM

Pretty easy for our clients to have found reasonable hauling from our place to N. California. We do also offer payment terms if needed!!! I am hoping to get current video soon.

So incredibly tempting! Gosh, I sure like her. We'll see if I can resist after I see her video and other photos. Just such a bad time for me as we are expecting our first child in the spring. But this one has me smitten!
Who wants to enable me further?
I also really like that big chestnut mare. Wow! I would bring both of them home in a heartbeat if I could move my pure Polish Ecaho daughter...

#16 AA WISH

AA WISH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 08:17 PM

These mares are so tempting....and they are reasonably close to me.

#17 Peter Mileo

Peter Mileo

City Slicker Ranch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,044 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 08:23 PM

There is a grey on FB in N. CA that is for sale.  They are asking $1,500.  http://www.allbreedp...400 AERC miles.

AM Ghost Ship daughter.  She appears to have great bone and substance for her 14 hh.  She weighs 845 lbs according to her owner which is substantial for a mare that height.

Regards,

Peter

Attached Thumbnails

• WHSeaMystrundersaddle.jpg
  • WHSeaMysttrotting.jpg

City Slicker Ranch, Home of Magic Aulrab, 1993 Chestnut Stallion SCID and CA Clear and Constantene, 2006 Pure Polish Grey Arabian Stallion SCID Clear, CA Carrier, LFS Clear and Homozygous for Grey

#18 dowedoit

dowedoit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,775 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 10:11 PM

Pretty easy for our clients to have found reasonable hauling from our place to N. California. We do also offer payment terms if needed!!! I am hoping to get current video soon of Lost AtSea.

We also have this 7yr old intensely McCoy bred mare for sale - also priced at $1,500 until Dec. 25th.

attachicon.gifHJH Surreal Dream - Oct 2013.jpg

Christina, this would be a beautiful cross with Shadeed!  And she is young - lots of babies ahead of her.  :)

Home of Kalaloch (Piaff PASB x Ahbliss), multiple US National Champion, multiple Regional Champion and Scottsdale Champion.
CA and SCID negative.

#19 achoo

achoo

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 11:20 AM

Check out this gorgeous mare.  I was looking at buying her but ultimately needed something with a fancier trot for performance.  But she is awesome.  I have no association with her seller.  

Screen Shot 2014-12-10 at 2.18.32 PM.png

#20 txlady2006

txlady2006

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 03:13 PM

Did you find what you were looking for?  I have Donna Cyndi, dob 6/9/2005.  Barn name Bella.  14.3 hands, bay, big bodied.  Bella was shown in open shows and always in the ribbons.  She is easy to work with.