Photo

Aldebars Treasure SHN Top Sire this year!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
38 replies to this topic

#11 WSArabians

WSArabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 01:34 PM

Oh boy, dont you wish! lol. I am so crazy in love with that stallion! Mav is a dream come true!!

That's how I feel about my MA son! So amazing when you get that feeling!

We obviously have the same taste as I was seriously looking at Maverick! LOL

Whispering Secret Arabians
www.wsarabians.wix.com/home
Registered Solid and Sabino Arabians!

#12 Airwalker

Airwalker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 01:43 PM

I'd say we have the same taste for sure. I would have been all over Pink Floyd if the budget would have allowed it, super good price on one heck of a quality stallion!

Home of: Unforgettable Fame (Rough Justice x Madam Mouselle) Purebred Arabian Stallion
Aur Afire (Aur Farwa x Basks Fashion) & Aubra (Unforgettable Fame x Aur Afire) 2015 Bay sabino filly!!
Wictorya (Andrzejevo x Walhalla) Pure polish from the ever important "W" polish dam line! (pronounced Victoria) to be bred to Constantene (EcahoxAmelia) for a 2016 foal

ROL First Fantacy (First Cyte x Socyety Girl) RPSI Approved Purebred BLACK Arabian mare!!
And last but not least Boomer, grade arabian cross, my very first horse, coming home from lease in a few short months!

#13 siiamese

siiamese

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,651 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 09:14 AM

is english pleasure in Pinto shows what we call hunter pleasure? (I ask as in that first photo it looked like hunter tack and clothing)

#14 Airwalker

Airwalker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 04:37 AM

I've got a few things I need to do before I can get his full show record from PtHA. Need to renew my membership n stuff. As soon as I do I will share here of course. I don't know if that picture correlated to the statement about first time being out under saddle or not. He could have beendoing hunt pleasure. New info, photos and video will be forthcoming over the next few months. The last two more likely next spring!

Home of: Unforgettable Fame (Rough Justice x Madam Mouselle) Purebred Arabian Stallion
Aur Afire (Aur Farwa x Basks Fashion) & Aubra (Unforgettable Fame x Aur Afire) 2015 Bay sabino filly!!
Wictorya (Andrzejevo x Walhalla) Pure polish from the ever important "W" polish dam line! (pronounced Victoria) to be bred to Constantene (EcahoxAmelia) for a 2016 foal

ROL First Fantacy (First Cyte x Socyety Girl) RPSI Approved Purebred BLACK Arabian mare!!
And last but not least Boomer, grade arabian cross, my very first horse, coming home from lease in a few short months!

#15 dowedoit

dowedoit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,775 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 06:59 AM

Congratulations AW! I'm glad you're going to give this guy a home and use him. He looks like a nice horse and happy he'll be put to use. Keep us posted and share photos as you can. Looking forward to seeing you aboard him so bring a helper for pictures. :)
Home of Kalaloch (Piaff PASB x Ahbliss), multiple US National Champion, multiple Regional Champion and Scottsdale Champion.
CA and SCID negative.

#16 Airwalker

Airwalker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 07:16 AM

Congratulations AW! I'm glad you're going to give this guy a home and use him. He looks like a nice horse and happy he'll be put to use. Keep us posted and share photos as you can. Looking forward to seeing you aboard him so bring a helper for pictures. :)

I dont know about that, you know the saying "hold my beer and watch this...." Similar to my last words before getting dumped and trampled last time!! (minus the beer part)

I will absolutely get photos though! :)

#17 dowedoit

dowedoit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,775 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 07:55 AM

I dont know about that, you know the saying "hold my beer and watch this...." Similar to my last words before getting dumped and trampled last time!! (minus the beer part)

I will absolutely get photos though! :)

Okay, now I'm confused.  I thought you were going to use Treasure (what's his barn name BTW?) to ride.  Or did you misunderstand my meaning re the helper?  You need a helper to take pictures of you riding him.  :)

Home of Kalaloch (Piaff PASB x Ahbliss), multiple US National Champion, multiple Regional Champion and Scottsdale Champion.
CA and SCID negative.

#18 Airwalker

Airwalker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 08:44 AM

Oh I'm gonna ride him! Its the witnesses that cause me to fall off, its always the time that I want someone to get a picture of me riding that something goes wrong. Its a joke though, I will get photos of me riding him, just gonna say A LOT of prayers beforehand. :D

I used to stick to the saddle like glue, rode like a champ; could hop on and go no matter the horse. Pretty sure weight gain and muscle loss has a lot to do with my issues. Takes some time to build the riding muscles back up.

#19 dowedoit

dowedoit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,775 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 08:47 AM

Oh I'm gonna ride him! Its the witnesses that cause me to fall off, its always the time that I want someone to get a picture of me riding that something goes wrong. Its a joke though, I will get photos of me riding him, just gonna say A LOT of prayers beforehand. :D

When do you get him?  I know he's older so I would assume he's pretty well broke - has Dawn been riding him or has he been sitting for a while?   Exciting, exciting, exciting!

CA and SCID negative.

#20 Airwalker

Airwalker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 08:51 AM

Treasure is his barn name.... I will probably shorten it to "T" cause thats much easier to scream while cussing..... LOL. I used to ride a horse whose barn name was Teddy, I always called him "T" as well. Like my gelding Boomer is Boom or Boompy, And Maverick is Mav.... I shorten everything.

When do you get him?  I know he's older so I would assume he's pretty well broke - has Dawn been riding him or has he been sitting for a while?   Exciting, exciting, exciting!

He hasnt been ridden in a while, but not so long that he would/should be sour. Dawn says he is quite lazy, so I shouldnt have a problem. He arrives today around 3pm.