Photo

Aldebars Treasure SHN Top Sire this year!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
38 replies to this topic

#1 Airwalker

Airwalker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 08:39 AM

Aldebars Treasure will be added to my herd officially on Thursday. He will be on a long term lease, likely for the remainder of his life!

First time out under saddle and Treasure won Top Five in english pleasure in a class of twelve and again a multiple halter champion at the PtHAWW Big Six Pinto show in July 2004. SMF Arcanum, Treasure's 2002 son also is a multiple reserve halter champion at the same show. Treasure's get are proving themselves as champions as well.

treasureenglish.jpg    

Treasure was shown in 2000 as a three year old. He placed third in the nation with The Pinto Horse Association of America, year end, high point, halter-stallion-pleasure type show points for the year 2000!

Treasure placed first in Western Washington with The Pinto Horse Association of Western Washington year end, high point, halter-stallion-pleasure type show points for the year 2000!

Treasure is a 1997 14.2H chestnut registered Arabian and Pinto sabino Arabian with a wonderful disposition and is very intelligent. Treasure is also 76% CMK and therefore qualifies as a listed CMK Stallion. He is a natural western pleasure, hunt and reining horse. He has large, warm eyes and is eager to please. He moves with power and grace and is quite an eye catcher.

Treasure's other accomplishments include: ROM in PtHA Halter--Pleasure type, 2000 Canadian National PtHA Senior Reserve Champion Halter--Pleasure type, PtHAWW Three year old Futurity Halter Champion--Pleasure type, Second Place at The Daffodil All Arabian Horse Show--Three year old Halter, Second Place at the 2000 Area Championship Show in Oregon, Halter--Pleasure type and multiple PtHA Grand and Reserve Championships in Halter!

t3.JPG

This is a tidbit from his old website! I have full permission to use the information there, and all photos! This is going to be one fun stallion to ride! I have no real plans to breed him currently, but perhaps eventually I will!

anniegun.jpg     SMF Annie Get Your Gun is a filly by our Aldebars Treasure. Full sister to champion colt SMF Arcanum, below. Annie has been cleaning up in the show ring, she is as of this point SMF Annie Get Yourgun+++//

anniegun1.jpg    

arnie.jpg     SMF Arcanum SMF Arcanum, Treasure's 2002 son is a multiple reserve halter champion first time out!

arnie2.jpg    

Home of: Unforgettable Fame (Rough Justice x Madam Mouselle) Purebred Arabian Stallion
Aur Afire (Aur Farwa x Basks Fashion) & Aubra (Unforgettable Fame x Aur Afire) 2015 Bay sabino filly!!
Wictorya (Andrzejevo x Walhalla) Pure polish from the ever important "W" polish dam line! (pronounced Victoria) to be bred to Constantene (EcahoxAmelia) for a 2016 foal

ROL First Fantacy (First Cyte x Socyety Girl) RPSI Approved Purebred BLACK Arabian mare!!
And last but not least Boomer, grade arabian cross, my very first horse, coming home from lease in a few short months!

#2 ladycascabel

ladycascabel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,368 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 08:53 AM

What a handsome fellow! Congratulations!

Mary Logan

www.cascabelranch.com

Proud of our family of working western athletes: Arabians, Half-arabs, National Foundation Quarter Horses.
Producers of all-natural grass-fed beef.

The Arabian and Half-arab Fam:

WCF Rampage+/ bay purebred gelding

TS Paarden Mia chestnut purebred mare
HAA Marco Rojo chestnut Classical Spanish gelding
SA Firefoxx chestnut purebred gelding
OFW Carnation bay purebred mare
Skyy RPA amber champagne HA mare
Goldenseal MSL palomino HA gelding

besttext2.jpg

#3 SportArab

SportArab

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,258 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 09:07 AM

Very nice. Would like to see side confo photo (not halter stand up, but SH)

Co-author of Duel for the Crown: Affirmed, Alydar, and Racing's Greatest Rivalry

www.duelforthecrown.com

Owner: Fiery Run Farm, breeding beautiful athletes and standing Pavvo (*Erros x Khassiopeia)

www.fieryrunfarm.com

#4 Airwalker

Airwalker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 09:25 AM

Treasure.jpg    

treasure1.jpgThis is the best I have in terms of conformation photo. Next spring I am going to be photographer shopping to get some new pix!!

Home of: Unforgettable Fame (Rough Justice x Madam Mouselle) Purebred Arabian Stallion
Aur Afire (Aur Farwa x Basks Fashion) & Aubra (Unforgettable Fame x Aur Afire) 2015 Bay sabino filly!!
Wictorya (Andrzejevo x Walhalla) Pure polish from the ever important "W" polish dam line! (pronounced Victoria) to be bred to Constantene (EcahoxAmelia) for a 2016 foal

ROL First Fantacy (First Cyte x Socyety Girl) RPSI Approved Purebred BLACK Arabian mare!!
And last but not least Boomer, grade arabian cross, my very first horse, coming home from lease in a few short months!

#5 californianinkansas

californianinkansas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 10:04 AM

I love him!  :wub:  Congratulations!

PA Hi-Ly Visible: [(by Magnum Psyche) PA Hi-Noon x Takara Padrona (by *Padron)], frighteningly intelligent 2005 chestnut Arabian gelding.

Sterling, aka "Fluffy": mellow and bombproof grade Arabian gelding. His putative identity is Sterling Son (by Baraka Zouheir), pending submission of the DNA test kit.

Moonie the Mob Boss: mini palomino gelding, was the head of a large drug cartel in his previous lifetime.

#6 PleasantNightsArabians

PleasantNightsArabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 10:55 AM

Lovely! How exciting to hear! You are going to have a blast with this handsome man. He should cross really well on a variety of lines.

Congratulations!
Shadeed DA~2010 Chestnut stallion (Amir Shaklan [Om El Shahmaan x Adiqa Badeia] x Macarena Brahima [Sidi-Brahim x MA Halima Rouge])
PN Alrouhanih~2014 Grey colt (Mirage V++++// x Forrevermore)
Forrevermore~2006 Bay mare (Dark Alibi [Alada Baskin] x Carismor [GG Jabask])
Fiyaero SRA~2008 Grey mare (*Ecaho x Magenta PA [Magyar {Negatraz}])

#7 WSArabians

WSArabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 11:46 AM

Congrats! You saved me transportation! I had just got a quote from my hauler when she opted for the lease LOL
He is a lovely horse!

Whispering Secret Arabians
www.wsarabians.wix.com/home
Registered Solid and Sabino Arabians!

#8 Airwalker

Airwalker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 11:54 AM

Oh my, I didnt mean to snatch him out from under you!! I know Dawn really wanted to keep him close, which is why she probably chose the lease over a purchase. I sent you a PM.

#9 WSArabians

WSArabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 11:58 AM

Oh my, I didnt mean to snatch him out from under you!! I know Dawn really wanted to keep him close, which is why she probably chose the lease over a purchase. I sent you a PM.

No worries at all! I love him, but don't NEED him. I'm glad he got a great home! He certainly deserves it! :)
You can just send me Maverick now :) LOL

Whispering Secret Arabians
www.wsarabians.wix.com/home
Registered Solid and Sabino Arabians!

#10 Airwalker

Airwalker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 12:15 PM

Oh boy, dont you wish! lol. I am so crazy in love with that stallion! Mav is a dream come true!!

No worries at all! I love him, but don't NEED him. I'm glad he got a great home! He certainly deserves it! :)
You can just send me Maverick now :) LOL