Photo
- - - - -

Free to good home national winning matador daughter

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 trail2win

trail2win

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 08:30 PM

Matdusa+ is a two time national top ten half Arab country pleasure mare. She is by Zodiac Matador and a saddlebred named Wild Eyed Woman. She was born in '96. She is doll to have around. Happy to be out in pasture or in the barn. She is no longer sound enough to show but can be lightly ridden. She is great with beginners and kids. Loves trail rides. I bought with every intention to breed her. I just never found the time. Such a shame to waste such a gorgeous mare. Good home is a must!

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg

#2 Karen Page

Karen Page

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 11:36 PM

Matdusa+ is a two time national top ten half Arab country pleasure mare. She is by Zodiac Matador and a saddlebred named Wild Eyed Woman. She was born in '96. She is doll to have around. Happy to be out in pasture or in the barn. She is no longer sound enough to show but can be lightly ridden. She is great with beginners and kids. Loves trail rides. I bought with every intention to breed her. I just never found the time. Such a shame to waste such a gorgeous mare. Good home is a must!

Where is she located?
Habib Rafiq (El Norus X MB Deserelle - Tammen)
Sean Daaim CH (Fa Daalim X Ms. Tuht - *Tuhotmos)
Stardust Ibn Rafiq (Habib Rafiq X Amiri Norissa)
www.stardustarabians.com

#3 rroyalee

rroyalee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,429 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:38 AM

She would go soooo well with my boys!!  :)   My National Champ HA mare (NSH) passed away last spring 2 weeks after I had bred her to my stud. I was so bummed. This mare is gorgeous!

Double Starz Ranch
Senior stallion - Allahs Sukkar Abiad
Junior stallion - Royale Sumernitz
www.doublestarzranch.com

#4 trail2win

trail2win

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 09:28 AM

Matty is in Albany, OR
Rroyalee you should snap her up!!! Breeding season is here and she needs to throw gorgeous babies!!

#5 Mystic Rose

Mystic Rose

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,480 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 06:24 PM

Drat - too far for me to ship a mare just for a good lesson horse.=(  Good luck placing her!

Jennifer Whittaker
http://www.MysticRoseArabians.com or find us on FB under Mystic Rose Arabians
Home of: Summer Saga+ (Massar El Sabbah x Summer Savannah) - proven high mileage endurance stallion and SHIH Champion.
SHN Payback Nominated, SCID and CA negative.  Sire of Regional Champions in Endurance/SHIH/SHUS and winning open dressage horses!