Photo

Victorian Crabbet Group Show Photos and videos.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 skymare

skymare

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 02:04 PM

For those across the big pond we had a successful show yesterday and saw some beautiful Crabbets. There was a Grey mare in particular that stole the show and was a stunner. By Arfaja Haluj (dec) and for Peter Mileo this mare beat Volcano! Sorry I forget her name, but I'll find out. Pevensey and Arfaja both bought a filly and a colt and some horses and breeders new to this world were also showing up. I didn't get to see all of them sadly as I was helping out a bit trying to drum up business for the raffle which was of a Marion Duncan watercolour of an Arabian of course. I won second prize, which was some advertising, but since I didn't need it I sold it to someone else there LOL and made a hundred bucks! So it was a really good day and I can't wait for next year.

So the link below goes to a Facebook page set-up for the show and there are photos and videos for you to peruse and more coming.

https://www.facebook...=group_activity

Also on The Vic Crabbet Group page there are some other photos.

https://www.facebook...76319939116755/

Breeder of Pure Crabbet Arabians.
Mill Park Anabella (Mill Park Amastar x Millbanda Bellalina)

Farnaway Golightly(pend) Colt by Senussi.

#2 rdbboo

rdbboo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 08:38 AM

Did you find out the name of the mare that beat Volcano? I haven't looked it up. My guess would be Kendra Park Zamia. Another beautiful Rasham/Silver Somerio cross. http://www.allbreedp...ndra park zamia

MI Royal Flag (*Silver Flag AHS X MI Royal Spring) 1990BM Brazen Angel (*Dandaloo Kadet X Brazen Secret) 2006BM Evening Fire Ruby (Fire Reflection X MI Royal Flag) 2009BM  Evening Kadence Rumba (Kari Lockets Kadence X MI Royal Flag) 2011BM Evening Crabbet Diva (Crabbet Royalty X *Rothlynne Pure Delight) 2012 BM Evening Crabbet Bliss (Crabbet Royalty X *Acabona Blessing) 2012 BM

#3 skymare

skymare

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 10:55 PM

yes, sorry, that was her name. she was mindblowing in the flesh. looked a lot like Volcano too. i think that breeding would be a match made in heaven though some think the neck would be too thick, but seriously, if it had length who cares. you can breed the resulting progeny to thin necked mares/stallions.  i knew this mare would do well, but the owner played it down. i wished i could have bet money on it. 

surprised not more posts. 

#4 rdbboo

rdbboo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 09:23 AM

What pictures of this mare I have seen, I would love to have her grace my pastures. Is there somewhere where the results are posted?

MI Royal Flag (*Silver Flag AHS X MI Royal Spring) 1990BM Brazen Angel (*Dandaloo Kadet X Brazen Secret) 2006BM Evening Fire Ruby (Fire Reflection X MI Royal Flag) 2009BM  Evening Kadence Rumba (Kari Lockets Kadence X MI Royal Flag) 2011BM Evening Crabbet Diva (Crabbet Royalty X *Rothlynne Pure Delight) 2012 BM Evening Crabbet Bliss (Crabbet Royalty X *Acabona Blessing) 2012 BM

#5 Peter Mileo

Peter Mileo

City Slicker Ranch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,044 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 09:35 AM

Well I think Volcano looked pretty good for 24!!! :)

Regards,
Peter

City Slicker Ranch, Home of Magic Aulrab, 1993 Chestnut Stallion SCID and CA Clear and Constantene, 2006 Pure Polish Grey Arabian Stallion SCID Clear, CA Carrier, LFS Clear and Homozygous for Grey

#6 skymare

skymare

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 03:32 PM

he looked really great peter. in the mare class was a young volcano daughter too. a smudgy grey. lovely horse. 

#7 Dawn JL

Dawn JL

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:49 PM

Thanks for sharing the link to the photos!  I really enjoy seeing the wonderful Crabbet Arabians in Australia!

Dawn Jones-Low
Faerie Court Farm
Magical Arabian Sport Horses

www.faeriecourtfarm.com
Visit Faerie Court Farm on facebook
FCF Oberons Vanity on facebook