• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 innishfael

innishfael

Advanced Member

• Gold Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,613 posts
  • Interests:raising part arabian overos! we strive for the exotic athlete, the horse that is not only the horse of your dreams, your best friend, but one that can compete in the highest of levels. quality is the product, paint is on the outside :)

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:04 AM

POPULAR

nello092520137gg_zps6e473c40.jpg

Offered for your breeding consideration is Maranello.  Maranello is a 2000 chestnut stallion sired by Magnum Psyche and out of RD Bey Shahmpane, which makes him a ¾ brother to Enzo in pedigree.  He has been shown at halter and was Region 16 yearling champion out of 16 colts shown.

As a producer, his foals have been shown and won at halter, hunter pleasure, English pleasure, reining and western pleasure – some in AHA competition and others in open competition of large classes.  I have had the pleasure of raising five foals sired by Maranello prior to having him come to my farm and they have all been friendly, sweet and very easy to handle.  He has improved eye size while keeping shortness of head, improved ear shape and set and also consistently adds hip depth and length of neck.

nello092520134gg_zps61898d99.jpg

Maranello also passes on his astounding size.  This horse is stick and level measured 16 hands barefoot.  This has been done after a trim on level cement, no trick or assumed height here!  Visitors to the farm are always amazed at his true size and presence.   In the photo of him standing with a handler,

Maranello’s fee for 2014 is $600 for purebreds and $300 for non-purebreds.  We have limited his book to 20 mares and several slots are already filled.   I have been asked why I have placed his stud fee so low and have several answers: 

1. Maranello has been out of the show ring and out of the public eye for many years.  I would like to give him the opportunity to produce more winners.
  2. My clients need to be able to make a profit off of the foals they choose to sell.  I feel this has been a very lost concept for the Arabian breed.
  3. An affordable stud fee will enable the small breeder to take advantage and add world class bloodlines in their program.  M061420135_zpsade145ce.jpg

Thank you for your consideration, please feel free to PM me with questions or contract requests.

Sheila – innishfael farm

• CBJ, ridetowin, Mason Arabians and 2 others like this
Posted Image

#2 rethacharper

rethacharper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:13 AM

He is beautiful Sheila!

• innishfael likes this

#3 innishfael

innishfael

Advanced Member

• Gold Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,613 posts
  • Interests:raising part arabian overos! we strive for the exotic athlete, the horse that is not only the horse of your dreams, your best friend, but one that can compete in the highest of levels. quality is the product, paint is on the outside :)

Posted 29 November 2013 - 12:11 PM

He is beautiful Sheila!

thank you!  i feel very blessed to have this opportunity.  we got him late in the breeding season this year, and my mares were just not cooperative, but i have one outside mare in foal for a purebred in 2014.  can't wait!!!!

• rethacharper likes this
Posted Image

#4 mart2194

mart2194

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 12:47 PM

Man, that is one good looking stud!! I really like him !!

• innishfael likes this

#5 innishfael

innishfael

Advanced Member

• Gold Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,613 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 02:02 PM

Man, that is one good looking stud!! I really like him !!

thank you!  since you are not so very far away, you should come and visit!

sheila - innishfael farm

Posted Image

#6 slightsey

slightsey

Advanced Member

• Silver Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts
  • Interests:A passion for Arabians. Enjoy dressage schooling and riding the trails!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:38 PM

Yes lovely boy!!

#7 mart2194

mart2194

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 05:03 PM

thank you!  since you are not so very far away, you should come and visit!

sheila - innishfael farm

I may just do that ;)

#8 debs

debs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:57 PM

Lovely!!!!

#9 innishfael

innishfael

Advanced Member

• Gold Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,613 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 09:15 AM

Yes lovely boy!!

thank you!

I may just do that ;)

just let me know :)  i think we are only an hour or two apart?

Lovely!!!!

thank you!

Posted Image

#10 kathy s.

kathy s.

Advanced Member

• ABN Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,291 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 08:56 PM

Love his length of neck!

Kathy
We can't afford a government so indifferent to the people it pretends to serve

Posted Image

Posted Image Copyright 2011

Posted Image

Home of Independence Dey (America V+ (x Huckleberry Bey+++) x Sa-Abbi (x Bay-Abi++))