Photo

Hello from Ontario

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Eventr

Eventr

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:45 AM

Hi - I'm an eventer and I ride a Polish Arabian Gelding named Bee. He is a total sweet heart.

Just thought I'd pop in and say Hi! 

#2 WildfireArabians

WildfireArabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 758 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:18 AM

Hello! You must be from eastern Ontario with a "Bee"... I'm guessing the Ottawa area? :)

Zai and I are also in the Ottawa area. Nice to meet you!

Kelsa Staffa

Wildifre Arabians - Breeding and training Arabian horses to go the distance!

http://www.wildfirearabians.com/

#3 rdbboo

rdbboo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:27 AM

Hello Eventr,

Welcome. I am from SW Ontario. Sounds like your horse is a great match for you.

MI Royal Flag (*Silver Flag AHS X MI Royal Spring) 1990BM Brazen Angel (*Dandaloo Kadet X Brazen Secret) 2006BM Evening Fire Ruby (Fire Reflection X MI Royal Flag) 2009BM  Evening Kadence Rumba (Kari Lockets Kadence X MI Royal Flag) 2011BM Evening Crabbet Diva (Crabbet Royalty X *Rothlynne Pure Delight) 2012 BM Evening Crabbet Bliss (Crabbet Royalty X *Acabona Blessing) 2012 BM

#4 Rachel

Rachel

Rachel And Aries

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,706 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:46 PM

I too thought of the Ottawa area when I saw the name "Bee"

Nice to meet you! I am just past Ottawa going towards Deep River with my arabs

The Arabian stallion is magnificent, and the mare quite glamorous, but the airy-fairy foal is so delicate and fawn-like, he steals your heart away!
- Gladys Brown Edwards, "Know the Arabian Horse"

"So tender is the Arab of his horse, that he will seldom beat or spur him; and in consequence of this humane treatment, the animal considers itself as one of the family, and will allow the children to play round it, and to fondle it like a dog." The Wonders of the Horse, by Jos. Taylor "For the dominant quality of Arab blood is its eternal, its immortal persistence. Wherever, as the horseman of today looks about him and among these horses, observes beauty, speed, grace, fire, activity, docility and fineness yet toughness of fiber, he sees that eternity, that immortality, incarnated. It has triumphed over everything mundane, thousands of years, hap and circumstances, time and tide, incredible hardships and immemorial adversities, misuse, and abuse, the exigencies of mankind's daily life and the flame and blood of the battlefield, unconquerable, indestructible and victorious. Everything worth while in the shape of a horse in the world today partakes of it. The Greeks believed it Godlike, and verily they made no mistake."March 27, 1942, Mr. Hervey