Photo
- - - - -

Looking for Photographers/Videographers to join Prestige Elite Marketing.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 JRS Gentle Hills

JRS Gentle Hills

JRs Gentle Hills Farm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,212 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:46 PM

I know there are some TALENTED photographers/videographers/graphic designers on this forum.  I founded Prestige Elite Marketing with the focus on horses - both farm calls & horse shows.  I'm looking to expand the company of 3 photographers and want to bring on 6 or 7 more.  I want people ALL OVER THE USA!  These people will still remain independent but will be given job assignments, free advertisement, their own "about me" on the website as well as being able to have all photos/videos uploaded to website in which clients are able to view/purchase the items.  We use a professional company to handle our orders and all of our clients have stated that they have received their items within 2 days of placing the orders!  (Except downloads - those are handled immediately upon order).  

I encourage you to review the website www.PrestigeEliteMarketing.com . This website will be updated with the new photographers/videographers, etc as soon as we gather all new members.  

For more information, please contact me at jrsgentlehills@yahoo.com .  I look forward to hearing from you!!

JRs Gentle Hills Custom Metals **Hand Made Rasp Spurs & Horse Shoe Spurs
www.JRsCustomMetals.com
JRs Gentle Hills Farm **Standing the YOUNGEST *NABORR grandson ALIVE!!!
www.JRsGentleHills.com
Prestige Elite Marketing * Videography - Marketing Videos * Photography * eblasts * etc.
www.PrestigeEliteMarketing.com

#2 Integrity Arabians

Integrity Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:03 AM

Tried to email you. I graduated from Film School and T3i

Michelle
Om El Faria 1996 Bay Arabian Mare
(Sanadik El Shaklan X Bint Bint Faaris) - LEASED

Goodale Entertainment - Video Editing, Motion Graphics, & Photography - Web Design

#3 JRS Gentle Hills

JRS Gentle Hills

JRs Gentle Hills Farm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,212 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:26 AM

Tried to email you. I graduated from Film School and T3i

Wonder why the email didn't go through... I got the emails from the others who replied.  What's your email?  I'd like to talk to you!!!!  

JRs Gentle Hills Custom Metals **Hand Made Rasp Spurs & Horse Shoe Spurs
www.JRsCustomMetals.com
JRs Gentle Hills Farm **Standing the YOUNGEST *NABORR grandson ALIVE!!!
www.JRsGentleHills.com
Prestige Elite Marketing * Videography - Marketing Videos * Photography * eblasts * etc.
www.PrestigeEliteMarketing.com