Photo

Hello from Cheney, Washington

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 FlyingCowgirl

FlyingCowgirl

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:32 AM

Hello,

It's been a while since I've actively used any Arabian Horse forum.  Years ago, I moderated a few Arabian forums, so a few of you may already know me.   My name is Alisa or Lisa.  I live in Cheney, Washington.  I currently own one Arabian horse.  I've had him since 1992 (21 years!), PH Class Act.   I've owned other Arabians over the years, but when I made the move to Eastern Washington, I reduced the amount of horses that I was caring for.   I also am the owner of a miniature mare, 4N Lil Darlin, a pretty palomino pinto mare.   I'm hoping to get an additional horse (preferably Arabian) in the near future.

Attached Thumbnails

• 292492_10151092927565991_52152079_n.jpg

#2 Laura

Laura

Laura

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,195 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:02 AM

Welcome!

Lovely picture. Where is Cheney Wa?

Laura

#3 FlyingCowgirl

FlyingCowgirl

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:59 PM

Thanks Laura, the photo was taken in the Cascades, but I'm just a few miles Southwest of Spokane.

#4 carolyn thompson

carolyn thompson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,852 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:04 PM

Welcome back. I love grays even though I have lost 2 to cancer.

#5 dowedoit

dowedoit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,775 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:41 PM

Greetings from Yakima! How long have you been in the Spokane area? Where were you before that? What do you like to do with your critters? Do you like to attend the Arab shows as a competitor or spectator? Treasure Valley Classic is in May. Region 4 is in Nampa mid-June, and Region 5 is late June I believe, over in Monroe.

I have 3 foals I'm expecting in the spring - all 3 sired by my mutli-National Champion stallion, Kalaloch. 2 will likely be looking for homes. :). If you're looking for something older I have a trainer/friend who has a Dana bred mare that I believe is available or will be soon. Love to help others find their perfect partner. Let me know if I can help!

Welcome to ABN!
Home of Kalaloch (Piaff PASB x Ahbliss), multiple US National Champion, multiple Regional Champion and Scottsdale Champion.
CA and SCID negative.

#6 inlandfarms

inlandfarms

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:21 PM

Welcome!!!  We are located outside of Spokane:)  Our breeding facility is in Otis Orchards and the boarding/training facility is in Newman Lake.  We would love for you to come visit!!

Marcie

#7 cvm2002

cvm2002

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:19 AM

Welcome!  I'm down in Chehalis, WA.

Veterinarian by day, and some nights, and most Saturdays, and every 6th weekend and holidays. Wannabe photographer the rest of the time!

www.wildsidearabians.com

Home of Canadian Top Ten stallion Antham (*Rushan AHSB x WN Sharazada)

#8 FlyingCowgirl

FlyingCowgirl

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:23 AM

I have been in this area for about 6 years now, lived here in the past too.  Originally from the Puyallup area.  I have not competed in Arab shows, but hope to in the future.  It depends on my future Arab.  When Region V was held in Puyallup, I would go spectate.  I've traveled to Scottsdale as a spectator as well, hope to do that again someday.  I am planning to go to Nampa, ID for the Sporthorse Nationals next fall, as a spectator.  Maybe someday, I will be able to participate more in these big shows. :)

The horse that I have my sights on is a Padron decendent, he's a 5 yr old.  I just have to get my husband on board with the idea of another horse during winter time.

Greetings from Yakima! How long have you been in the Spokane area? Where were you before that? What do you like to do with your critters? Do you like to attend the Arab shows as a competitor or spectator? Treasure Valley Classic is in May. Region 4 is in Nampa mid-June, and Region 5 is late June I believe, over in Monroe.

I have 3 foals I'm expecting in the spring - all 3 sired by my mutli-National Champion stallion, Kalaloch. 2 will likely be looking for homes. :). If you're looking for something older I have a trainer/friend who has a Dana bred mare that I believe is available or will be soon. Love to help others find their perfect partner. Let me know if I can help!

Welcome to ABN!

Hi Marcie,

I'm a fan of your FB Page, Inland Farms.  I would love to come for a visit.

Lisa

Welcome!!!  We are located outside of Spokane:)  Our breeding facility is in Otis Orchards and the boarding/training facility is in Newman Lake.  We would love for you to come visit!!

Marcie

#9 inlandfarms

inlandfarms

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:10 PM

Message me on facebook if you are going to be in the area and we can give you a tour:)

#10 DMarabs

DMarabs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:16 PM

Well hello there! Welcome.  Happy to have another lover of grey arabians! We are in Deer Park and Newport . If you get baord and want to visit somemore lovely arabian horses come visit!

Dream Meadow Arabians
Daniel and Melinda Corigliano
Home of CH Marquis (Chamus x Magic Kisses)
www.dreammeadowarabians.com