Photo

Please delete my account

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 Shiniane

Shiniane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:06 AM

Delete this account please.

#2 ShadesOfGoldArabians

ShadesOfGoldArabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:05 AM

Welcome back  :)  Its nice to hear someone talking about good things going on in there life.. after so much tragedy....glad to hear your health has improved. I am also planting  the winter rye grass. I see you live in IL. I know of the perfect place to get your seed in IL if you don't already have it. He is a wonderful man and has rye seed for 50 cents a pound. He just called me early this week asking if I wanted any more because they were shipping out what they had left over to make room for this years crop. I had him set me another 2500 pounds aside. So if you call immediately he might still have some of it left. Not sure how much this years crop will cost, maybe the same.  His number is 618-781-1471  in Breese IL.

They actually planted this in their wheat fields. it is so hardy they cant kill it even though they want to. So there is a small `amount of wheat seed in it too. His field was absolutely beautiful! Sooooo thick and tall and not one single weed visible. I don't even eat grass and I was practically drooling just looking at it. :)  :)  And if I still had any doubts about the seed I was getting out of the grain bin being as hardy and growing as good I was convinced when I went back later the same week to get more it was growing in the dust on the lip of the opening in the grain bin itself.    And it's half the price or less than any I have ever found before.

SHADES OF GOLD ARABIANS & PINTABIANS

HOME OF THE HIGHEST PERCENT ARABIAN CREMELLO IN THE WORLD

THE GO TO PLACE FOR GORGEOUS HIGH PERCENT ARABIAN DILUTES AND DOUBLE DILUTES

http://www.goldarabians.com

#3 SWells

SWells

Sapphire Farms

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:24 AM

"I still have my wonderful Treasure, "AK Camino" (http://www.allbreedp...e.com/ak camino), and the only way I would ever part with her is if someone tried to pry her from my cold, dead fingers and even then, I very much doubt I'd be able to let her go. With time, she has only grown more beautiful and it is still a crying shame that a small scar on her near foreleg when she was young prevents her from being haltered today. However, she is a brilliant lady, and has taken well to Dressage. Her movement is exceptional and will take her a very long way indeed when I spring her upon the unsuspecting."

Small scars and blemishes do not prevent a horse from showing at halter...the judge knows the difference between a cosmetic or conformational flaw.  We have shown horses with scars with great success and I have seen horses with very obvious scars do well.  Unsoundness from an injury would prevent the horse from being competitive in halter.

Sue Wells

Sapphire Farms

Posted Image

Visit us on the web!

#4 innishfael

innishfael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,817 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:11 AM

welcome back - sorry to hear you had such a horrible and difficult time, but glad to hear it is in the past and you are forging ahead!

sheila - innishfael farm
Posted Image

#5 Shiniane

Shiniane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:01 PM

Delete this account please.

#6 Shiniane

Shiniane