Photo

Open/Amateur Mares -- Whats the minimum age?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kailicia'sGirl

Kailicia'sGirl

PGN Kailicia( Kaiyoum x PGN Solataire)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,128 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 02:34 PM

We have a 2011 filly that unfortunately is no longer futurity nominated so we are wanting to compete her in open and amateur mares next year. What's the minimum age for those classes at Nationals? Our Regionals is Open and Amateur Mares 2 and over, so I assume she can compete at Nationals in the same classes, correct?

Thanks!

Penny Lane Arabians https://www.facebook...152855434728757

Stallions At Stud: U.S & CDN Res. National Champion Futurity Colt, Sol Debut (x Solstice) 

The Mares: Lady Versace (Versace), Swanah (Versace), FS Betty Grable (Padrons Psyche), Flames Rhapsody (RIP - 1990-2015), PGN Show NTell+ (Showkayce+), Showanna (Showkayce+), Star Of The Sshow (Showkayce+), Ezalia (Eden C), Fleur De Lune (Sfafe Pseude), S Justabella (Justafire DGL) and the Queen - Baskskokhette+.

#2 windridge

windridge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,400 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 02:40 PM

She could show in both classes as a 3 year old.. You can also buy back into the futurity it is either $250 or $500 for each year you missed the payment.

WR MEGA ROCK++/ multiple Regional Champion and SHN top 10, MA Razcals Glori SHN Top 10
JUSTADANCE+ Regional Champion and Canadian National Top 10, Montana Athena SHN Reserve Champion
WR SHADDO HAWK+++/- Multi Regional Champion and multiple SHN Top 10
MAGNIFICO ZF-multiple Regional Champion, SHN Reserve Champion, multiple USN top 10

#3 Kailicia'sGirl

Kailicia'sGirl

PGN Kailicia( Kaiyoum x PGN Solataire)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,128 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 02:42 PM

She could show in both classes as a 3 year old.. You can also buy back into the futurity it is either $250 or $500 for each your you missed the payment.

Thank you! Really? I actually hadn't heard about that. I will look into it as I would LOVE to have her compete in the Futurity. 

Penny Lane Arabians https://www.facebook...152855434728757

Stallions At Stud: U.S & CDN Res. National Champion Futurity Colt, Sol Debut (x Solstice) 

The Mares: Lady Versace (Versace), Swanah (Versace), FS Betty Grable (Padrons Psyche), Flames Rhapsody (RIP - 1990-2015), PGN Show NTell+ (Showkayce+), Showanna (Showkayce+), Star Of The Sshow (Showkayce+), Ezalia (Eden C), Fleur De Lune (Sfafe Pseude), S Justabella (Justafire DGL) and the Queen - Baskskokhette+.

#4 siiamese

siiamese

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,651 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:57 AM

I remember seeing that also - - buying back into the futurity

go for it