Photo

Crabbet mare in MD free lease

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Elys

Elys

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 839 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 01:13 PM

I am currently in a financial tight spot and am unable to keep my horses. I didn't know if anyone might be interested in this mare. I am open to free leasing or rehoming, she just needs somewhere to go for now. She's an easy keeper, lives outside 24/7 with no grain and a muzzle (and is still fat). She has been tested and is not insulin resistant.  Very athletic mare, tougher than old boots, built and bred like the old school Crabbet Arabs. Previous owner said she is broke to drive, but I have not been able to test that. I have hacked her out on trails. She isn't spooky, but is very hot which could be intimidating for some.  Certified 71.18% Crabbet with ECAHS. Had one 1/2 Arab 1/2 QH foal many years ago according to her previous owner, but not sure exactly how long. I am rehoming her through ARM, so if anyone is really interested, please apply here.  Located in Northern MD

Her pedigree is here http://www.allbreedp...dats first lady
And a video (not great quality or footing but you can see a little)

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=bq1Zv1BtJbU

Some photos

Lady14_zpsd4422778.jpg

Lady12_zps023413aa.jpg

October2012_zps4214fd2d.jpglady15_zps6ce0be1b.jpg

Nickie

Mom to:
Karabrit (Karazann x Sylvania Mahabi) 1981 gelding
Ferzelda (Ferzons Dancer x Grande Edenborera) 1988 mare
Sadats First Lady (President Sadat x Handey Liza) 1990 mare
Kayleb (Kahlief x Imperial Amaah) 1997 gelding
Rosey O'Greyday (Sur Galant Fritz x Dove of Peace) Rest easy now sweet girl

#2 Airwalker

Airwalker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 01:46 PM

Holy hot dang, Ive not seen Raffles so close on a pedigree, nor so many times so close. Thats a nicely built mare, thats a doing mare... and one that looks like she could keep "doing" for a long time still. Im very impressed with her. I really like the photo where you can see her hooves really well, so many horses these days have terrible hooves and hers look very good.

Wish we were closer.

Home of: Unforgettable Fame (Rough Justice x Madam Mouselle) Purebred Arabian Stallion
Aur Afire (Aur Farwa x Basks Fashion) & Aubra (Unforgettable Fame x Aur Afire) 2015 Bay sabino filly!!
Wictorya (Andrzejevo x Walhalla) Pure polish from the ever important "W" polish dam line! (pronounced Victoria) to be bred to Constantene (EcahoxAmelia) for a 2016 foal

ROL First Fantacy (First Cyte x Socyety Girl) RPSI Approved Purebred BLACK Arabian mare!!
And last but not least Boomer, grade arabian cross, my very first horse, coming home from lease in a few short months!

#3 skymare

skymare

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 11:48 PM

and look how close count dorsaz and skowronek are. very very good pedigree. i'd be thrilled to own her as many would. i do hope you find the right home for her. sorry you have financial problems. i'm going through the same with no job and only just looking after my boy. it's very stressful. i even tried giving him away to a good home but the lady back flipped so it's a tough horse market everywhere in the world and buyers are being more cautious. truley hope a cmk breeder snaps her up.

Breeder of Pure Crabbet Arabians.
Mill Park Anabella (Mill Park Amastar x Millbanda Bellalina)

Farnaway Golightly(pend) Colt by Senussi.

#4 Mason Arabians

Mason Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,422 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:19 AM

has anyone taken this mare-??