Photo

looking for black homozygous, SE @ stud

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
19 replies to this topic

#11 loriwoo

loriwoo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,854 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 10:24 AM

well I am not good at the computer apparently I can't find him at public stud, can you help me? All I can see is that he was 1990 and for sale I think?

It is not the quality of silver on your horse, it is the quality of horse under your silver.

#12 spiritthyme

spiritthyme

ST

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 10:42 AM

well I am not good at the computer apparently I can't find him at public stud, can you help me? All I can see is that he was 1990 and for sale I think?

:( after looking further... looks like he's for sale now... Im sorry!

Spirit Thyme ( Pryme Thyme X Kendrid Spirit YW ) 2003 Chestnut Gelding

Topez ( *Pesniar X DW Baskala by *Bask ) 1982 Bay Stallion

Spirit's Finale' HT ( Spirit Thyme X Halima El Jamaal ) 2013 Grey filly

#13 Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 12:15 PM

My family has a stunning Black SE stud who's out of A steller 15.2 plus hand Dhark Tamaar daughter.

Ck out the Black Arabian horse site for stallion listings. Best of luck in your search. Also if I was you I would research Hughes Arabians and ck out who has bought quality black SE colts. Many have them @ stud, Azspin Arabains has one & I believe there are a few in Canada as well.

Again best wishes in your search!

#14 loriwoo

loriwoo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,854 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:21 PM

I think I will just buy a filly someplace.  black or chestnut and flax, prefer SE but will take ES or purebred 

must have a quiet personality and performance potential.  And big eyes,  and be cute,  and nice legs.  and a tiny muzzle.  i am baby hungry,,,,

It is not the quality of silver on your horse, it is the quality of horse under your silver.

#15 spiritthyme

spiritthyme

ST

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 05:03 AM

I think I will just buy a filly someplace. black or chestnut and flax, prefer SE but will take ES or purebred
must have a quiet personality and performance potential. And big eyes, and be cute, and nice legs. and a tiny muzzle. i am baby hungry,,,,

On FB there are a TON of SE's for sale on one of the groups... Send me a friend request and Ill show you which group ( good prices too)
Heather Bolton Travis

Spirit Thyme ( Pryme Thyme X Kendrid Spirit YW ) 2003 Chestnut Gelding

Topez ( *Pesniar X DW Baskala by *Bask ) 1982 Bay Stallion

Spirit's Finale' HT ( Spirit Thyme X Halima El Jamaal ) 2013 Grey filly

#16 loriwoo

loriwoo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,854 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:03 AM

ok Heather, sent.,,Lisa Marie, dont' be shy, send me info!

#17 Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 01:24 PM

Hey Gal, can't get your website to come up.

Lori mentioned using TDR Whitestone and I really love this SE stallion, I think he's a super choice.

Best if you call me and we chat on the phone.

Maybe our "C C" will work out for you.

K.R. Lisa

Hi all, Lori PM'd me and said the shipping was a bit much for a lease, so heads up to all in her neck of the woods, she's looking for a very nice black mare. I know of a nice SE thats for sale very reasonable in Canada. PM me for info, I enjoy helping others so if anyone's looking feel free to contact me.

#18 ShadesOfGoldArabians

ShadesOfGoldArabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 03:08 PM

Anyone looking for homozygous  balck arabians should check out this site. http://www.schemelstables.com/ 

They own  Blacklord Falkhann  and Thee Titan.  (not  SE )  but gorgeous. Located in Missouri. It looks like almost all of thier horses have sold but those 2 stallions are for sale and or breeding. Discounted  stud fees   :) 

SHADES OF GOLD ARABIANS & PINTABIANS

HOME OF THE HIGHEST PERCENT ARABIAN CREMELLO IN THE WORLD

THE GO TO PLACE FOR GORGEOUS HIGH PERCENT ARABIAN DILUTES AND DOUBLE DILUTES

http://www.goldarabians.com

#19 chrisbailey

chrisbailey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:38 PM

KB Omega Fahim++++// is a blueblack  (homozygous black)Arabian stallion with a extensive performance record.  4 time FEI SHN Champion, 4 time USDF FEI Champion, many in-hand and regional championships and Legion of Masters.  I own three of his get which are all great blacks and very talented.  Omega has a great disposition and passing them to his offspring.  He is semi retired and lives near me.  Check out kerriganbloodstock.com for details.

#20 loriwoo

loriwoo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,854 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 06:07 AM

thanks,