Photo

Majestic- Cross

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jean

Jean

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:46 AM

Majestic - Cross, what is it?

Definiton: Any Arabian Horse who traces back direct in Tail male line to Bairactar and direct Tail female line to Murana I., can be called Majestic Cross. This is the Special in this Bred.

as example: The Stallion Bankurai Ibn Wahdani

http://www.alkudaira.de/bankurai.htm

But Weil/Marbach is not the same

NOTE: Weil/Marbach means an Arabian Horse who have blood components in his Pedigree of the old Weil bred Ancestors, such as Bairaktar and Murana I, but he can traces back in Tail Male or Female line to other Horses as Bairaktar and Murana I.

also the Stallion Kaseem is a example of Majestic Cross

http://www.arabian-f.../1/Default.aspx

Attached Thumbnails

• 007x.jpg

#2 Jean

Jean

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 08:48 AM

King Wilhelm I of W├╝rttemberg rode and drove himself only Arab thoroughbreds. He was fascinated by their endurance, strength and excellent character traits. In 1817 he founded the private stud Because in Stuttgart where he bred this breed. In 1816, the Oriental expert Baron Fechtig import the original Arabian mare born in 1808 Murana I to Weil. Bought in Triest and bred by the Ottoman Sultan Mahmud II (also the Stallion Bairactar), she was a dapple gray, and according to Professor Rueff noble, strong and regular, had a nice, strong foundation, excellent hindquarters with excellent hocks. She died in 1825, but their line remained intact until today. The horses of this Tail female line are of much substance, caliber, bone strength, strong, proper foundations, combined with excellent movements and superb character.

#3 californianinkansas

californianinkansas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 10:08 AM

Absolutely fascinating! Thank you very much!

PA Hi-Ly Visible: [(by Magnum Psyche) PA Hi-Noon x Takara Padrona (by *Padron)], frighteningly intelligent 2005 chestnut Arabian gelding.

Sterling, aka "Fluffy": mellow and bombproof grade Arabian gelding. His putative identity is Sterling Son (by Baraka Zouheir), pending submission of the DNA test kit.

Moonie the Mob Boss: mini palomino gelding, was the head of a large drug cartel in his previous lifetime.

#4 Jean

Jean

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 06:38 AM

Well i hope I do my best ;)