Photo

Homeless expecting mother.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
47 replies to this topic

#11 californianinkansas

californianinkansas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:17 PM

RE:  Expectant mother

We know what causes that now.

Well done! :D  :lol:  

PA Hi-Ly Visible: [(by Magnum Psyche) PA Hi-Noon x Takara Padrona (by *Padron)], frighteningly intelligent 2005 chestnut Arabian gelding.

Sterling, aka "Fluffy": mellow and bombproof grade Arabian gelding. His putative identity is Sterling Son (by Baraka Zouheir), pending submission of the DNA test kit.

Moonie the Mob Boss: mini palomino gelding, was the head of a large drug cartel in his previous lifetime.

#12 ladycascabel

ladycascabel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,368 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:36 PM

I really do not understand WHY so many young women seem to be clueless about birth control. More babies are born to single mothers theses days than ever before in history, yet birth control options are more readily available than ever, also.

Mary Logan

www.cascabelranch.com

Proud of our family of working western athletes: Arabians, Half-arabs, National Foundation Quarter Horses.
Producers of all-natural grass-fed beef.

The Arabian and Half-arab Fam:

WCF Rampage+/ bay purebred gelding

TS Paarden Mia chestnut purebred mare
HAA Marco Rojo chestnut Classical Spanish gelding
SA Firefoxx chestnut purebred gelding
OFW Carnation bay purebred mare
Skyy RPA amber champagne HA mare
Goldenseal MSL palomino HA gelding

besttext2.jpg

#13 El Bey Angel

El Bey Angel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:48 PM

Or how about Chastity... no side effects (breast cancer, future reproductive problems, etc), no possibility of STDs, no 'inconvenient' babies (or worse, babies murdered), and less broken hearts. Since she's gotten this far, I'm glad she is keeping her baby, since she has got to live with the consequences of her actions now--but I find this hard to understand, since according to her website she has a stallion & several mares, that she would be homeless. 

Posted Image
My Graphite and colored pencil art gallery:
Bridgette Lewis Art

#14 BFF

BFF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,939 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 03:38 PM

I about spit my coffee when I read this thread this morning.

Having a very early morning and million things to do I just giggled my head off reading all of your responses.

Yeah..............destitute with internet and horses.........................

And as it has been pointed out birth control is not rocket science

However I see she is asking for $100,000 at least she did not ask for 1,000,000

Bonn-Fyre Farms/Training Center home to- Pure Polish- Elikzir+ (Ganges x Ularia) Three time U.S National Top Ten Stallion,2016 Region I Champion Stallion SHIH Open and SHIH ATH, 2014 Region II Champion Stallion SHIH, PACIFIC SLOPE TOP FIVE STALLION 2014, Region II Top Five Stallion 201,10 Time U.S. National Top Ten Stallion LA LegacyInBlack+++//,U;S. National Champion Stallion H/A SHIH- The Terminatorr+(Azh Naborr x L'argent- German Verband Hanoverian) <p>https://www.facebook...571022559602050

#15 carolyn thompson

carolyn thompson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,852 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 03:47 PM

What a crock.

#16 dowedoit

dowedoit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,775 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 04:14 PM

I attribute this thread to her youth. Hopefully she will learn from it.
Home of Kalaloch (Piaff PASB x Ahbliss), multiple US National Champion, multiple Regional Champion and Scottsdale Champion.
CA and SCID negative.

#17 Zoe

Zoe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,649 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 01:57 AM

Still giggling from the comments, BUT

#1: Situational or not, it is no one's business but her own what her sexual habits are, ie. birth control or not (or failed, hey, it's known to happen), sex before marriage or not (it's not uncommon anymore for people to not get married), a mistake, rape, the list goes on. I don't personally think that, even in this situation where it's obviously a crock of BS (like BFF said... "destitute with internet and horse  :lol: ") that a comment such as is very tasteful.

#2: Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. u think we dum? 

Look, I know times are tough, but be ###### THANKFUL that you HAD parents to take good care of you and give you a soft cushy life consisting of rainbow farting unicorn dolls, a nutritious meal, and an education (because you clearly have one with that English). Many of us are not so much as GIVEN that pleasure. Some of us grew up on a bowl of Ramen a day and were lucky if there was a 2 liter of Pepsi in the fridge and a bag of chips as the only means of nutrition, hoping that maybe we wouldn't go to sleep crying every night, and maybe when we woke up in the morning for school we could sneak out quietly enough to not have an unpleasant encounter with the parent.  :dry:  You're seriously trying to use your "being sheltered" as an excuse for ###### up? Excuse me, but, coming from someone that was expected to be a crack wh****, there is no reason for you to be asking anyone for any hand outs. Suppose you are young and pregnant, ok, mistakes happen. Do you know what that means? It means when you go to get student loans and fill out your FAFSA (free application for federal student aid), that you will be GIVEN all the money you need to get an education and live while you do it, so long as you work. Remember, flipping burgers for $7.25/hour and building some sort of resume is a better option than sitting on your hiney and making no money because you're too good for it; and trust me, where there's a will, there's a way. 

I'd say excuse me for the rant... but don't. I hope it hits you, and I hope it hits you hard, and I hope it really makes you think about the next time you'd like to cry wolf.

ETA: I'd also like to know why you never did the dishes or your own laundry if they got that bad... If I wanted clothes or a clean plate to eat off of, I did it myself as soon as I was old enough to reach the knobs on the washer from one of these:

Attached Thumbnails

• 140.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------

"  Evil triumphs only when good men do nothing . . .  "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#18 TripleHFarm

TripleHFarm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,480 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 06:50 AM

GET A JOB!

#19 californianinkansas

californianinkansas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 07:52 AM

Get an IUD. I'd donate for that. 

PA Hi-Ly Visible: [(by Magnum Psyche) PA Hi-Noon x Takara Padrona (by *Padron)], frighteningly intelligent 2005 chestnut Arabian gelding.

Sterling, aka "Fluffy": mellow and bombproof grade Arabian gelding. His putative identity is Sterling Son (by Baraka Zouheir), pending submission of the DNA test kit.

Moonie the Mob Boss: mini palomino gelding, was the head of a large drug cartel in his previous lifetime.

#20 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,268 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 08:22 AM

I'd make a nice donation for a tubal ligation.  You beg for money, the donor gets to designate how it's spent. 

Pat Lowe