Photo

The new Crabbet Arabian Heritage magazine is available!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 SunStar

SunStar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 12:42 PM

We are very excited that and honored that Georgia Cheer has passed the torch of Crabbet.com and the Crabbet Influence magazine on to us to bring forward for a new generation and we hope you enjoy the new look of both!

The magazine is available by subscription or can be ordered directly through Amazon.com, plus I will be adding a ton of back issues and reference materials for sale on the website and Amazon as we have just picked up all 40 BOXES of magazines and books from her previous home.

Please contact us through the website contact form (bottom right of the screen) or by email at angelzarabs@yahoo.com to get added to the breeder directory (to be in the next printed issue and in the online directory) and to add your stallion to the online directory (as thiscurrently available issue is the printed stallion directory).

If you have any questions about horses that can be included, please do not be afraid to ask...Crabbet, Crabbet-related, CMK, CMK Element, Davenport and more!

SunStar Arabians

Home of: Wings of Gold (Burgundy Sun x BGM Sabrina) - 100% Phara Heritage Stallion - Shizanas Legacy K (The Midnight Sun x Shizana Bolsoya) - 50% Phara Heritage Mare

#2 Mystic Rose

Mystic Rose

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,480 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 06:38 PM

Excited to see it =)

Jennifer Whittaker
http://www.MysticRoseArabians.com or find us on FB under Mystic Rose Arabians
Home of: Summer Saga+ (Massar El Sabbah x Summer Savannah) - proven high mileage endurance stallion and SHIH Champion.
SHN Payback Nominated, SCID and CA negative.  Sire of Regional Champions in Endurance/SHIH/SHUS and winning open dressage horses!

#3 zeplinsmom

zeplinsmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:23 AM

Can't wait :D

NUHA ARABIAN ATHLETES ( http://nuhaarabianathletes.webs.com ) standing:

OSIRION (Omar Saaliim x Mysteekh by Ibn El Mareekh) - 2011 grey Straight Egyptian Arabian stallion

breeders of SE and CMK Arabians of classic type, beauty and movement

#4 SunStar

SunStar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:03 PM

Excited to see it =)

Thank you Jennifer!  It is exciting to see ideas coming together :)

Can't wait :D

Me either!  Waiting on a delayed shipment from the printer was killing me!!  They have all been mailed out now and I'm hoping for lots of feedback :bigemo_harabe_net-07:

SunStar Arabians

Home of: Wings of Gold (Burgundy Sun x BGM Sabrina) - 100% Phara Heritage Stallion - Shizanas Legacy K (The Midnight Sun x Shizana Bolsoya) - 50% Phara Heritage Mare

#5 rdbboo

rdbboo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 11:46 AM

I am so glad I finally got my subcription in!. The new magazine just arrived and it looks great. I would love to see a list of what would be for sale from Georgia's old stock! I have some but would love more.

MI Royal Flag (*Silver Flag AHS X MI Royal Spring) 1990BM Brazen Angel (*Dandaloo Kadet X Brazen Secret) 2006BM Evening Fire Ruby (Fire Reflection X MI Royal Flag) 2009BM  Evening Kadence Rumba (Kari Lockets Kadence X MI Royal Flag) 2011BM Evening Crabbet Diva (Crabbet Royalty X *Rothlynne Pure Delight) 2012 BM Evening Crabbet Bliss (Crabbet Royalty X *Acabona Blessing) 2012 BM

#6 zeplinsmom

zeplinsmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 07:52 PM

Got mine! Love it! Wonderful work :bigemo_harabe_net-117:

NUHA ARABIAN ATHLETES ( http://nuhaarabianathletes.webs.com ) standing:

OSIRION (Omar Saaliim x Mysteekh by Ibn El Mareekh) - 2011 grey Straight Egyptian Arabian stallion

breeders of SE and CMK Arabians of classic type, beauty and movement

#7 SunStar

SunStar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 10:18 AM

I am so glad I finally got my subcription in!. The new magazine just arrived and it looks great. I would love to see a list of what would be for sale from Georgia's old stock! I have some but would love more.

I will post the inventory on the website and facebook first, with anything that isn't spoken for then listed on Amazon.  The boxes will be coming in a few at a time and I may set up an email list for those interested in getting the list emailed to them before posted online...if anyone is interested :)

Got mine! Love it! Wonderful work :bigemo_harabe_net-117:

Thank you for the kind words!  It is nice to hear that you enjoy your issue!

SunStar Arabians

#8 Brochi88

Brochi88

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:39 PM

I just ordered the first and second issues from Amazon! Cant wait to see it!

Bey Jeweled, BA Jhewels Jhubilee