Photo

CMK (high Crabbet) horses for sale Canada

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

#1 rdbboo

rdbboo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:05 PM

CMK horses for sale in Quebec, close to Ottawa.

Joshuah 1990 bay stallion (Serakini (El Sikkini X Serafina) X El Blanco Latifa (Gailic X El Blanco Tia Maria) last foal 2011, 15hh, approx 75-80%Crabbet

Selkina 1990 chestnut mare (Serakini X Setaek Selket (Ebony Baserr X Ragals Caprice)) has had 2 foals, 15.1hh

"Nic" 2006 bay stallion (Joshuah X Seratifa (El Sikkini X Serafina)) 15hh, not broke or registered

Breeder wants these horse to go to good homes with a chance to carry on their bloodlines. Up close line to Serafina through her last son.

The owner/breeder has no computer. His name is Gary Teske and he can be reached at 819 986 7753

No pictures yet. Trying to see if a lady has some of the older horses.

MI Royal Flag (*Silver Flag AHS X MI Royal Spring) 1990BM Brazen Angel (*Dandaloo Kadet X Brazen Secret) 2006BM Evening Fire Ruby (Fire Reflection X MI Royal Flag) 2009BM  Evening Kadence Rumba (Kari Lockets Kadence X MI Royal Flag) 2011BM Evening Crabbet Diva (Crabbet Royalty X *Rothlynne Pure Delight) 2012 BM Evening Crabbet Bliss (Crabbet Royalty X *Acabona Blessing) 2012 BM

#2 rdbboo

rdbboo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:13 AM

Sorry no pictures available.

MI Royal Flag (*Silver Flag AHS X MI Royal Spring) 1990BM Brazen Angel (*Dandaloo Kadet X Brazen Secret) 2006BM Evening Fire Ruby (Fire Reflection X MI Royal Flag) 2009BM  Evening Kadence Rumba (Kari Lockets Kadence X MI Royal Flag) 2011BM Evening Crabbet Diva (Crabbet Royalty X *Rothlynne Pure Delight) 2012 BM Evening Crabbet Bliss (Crabbet Royalty X *Acabona Blessing) 2012 BM

#3 zai

zai

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:58 PM

I will bump this as these horses are now being offered 'free' on a Canadian Craigslist-type site http://www.usedottaw...t-Line_20363320 Would be an interesting cross to Serafix lines as *Serafina is the dam of *Serafix.

#4 Oak Lawn Arabians

Oak Lawn Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,435 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:09 PM

Does anyone know how hard it is to bring a horse into the US from Canada?  I would love to have Joshua here to breed to my mares.  Viva Van Crabbet (*Oran Van Crabbet out of Serafina) has been sensational on my mares.

Carrie

Oak Lawn Arabians
Carrie and Alex Stewart
Home of CT Saint Patrick, Dancin InThe Sand AND Beaudacious Boogie OLA, 2009 Region 15 Top 5 SHIH Mares ATH Open
"Using Bloodlines of the Past, To Create Beautiful Athletes of the Future!"

#5 zai

zai

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:20 PM

I don't think it is that hard...I have done it in the other direction (US to Canada) and it was easy with the paperwork in order, but I am sure there are folks on this board who have done it many times...I do know it is much harder to bring fresh cooled or frozen into Canada than the reverse because of the Canadian CEM regulations.

This is a piece on exporting from the Canadian perspective and it contains links to the US regs http://www.equinecan.../BorderRegs.pdf

It would be nice to see these horses go to somewhere they could be appreciated.

#6 rdbboo

rdbboo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:41 AM

Carrie,

I think basically negative EIA and health certificate and away you go. 

I have attached pictures of Joshuah's son Haakon Joe. Picture credit to either McGarry or Teske.

Attached Thumbnails

• Haakan.jpg
  • haakan2 (1).jpg

#7 nhraffer

nhraffer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,633 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:09 AM

Carrie you going to get him??? i wouldn't mind him coming here either....

Is there anyone that could look at him up there? get a little info disposition? how he is around other horses??

Kellie Flanagan

N H Raffer (Raffon x Ferlima)1983 B stallion 3/30/83-3/10/09
Da-Kheree (Khemosabi x Nacoy)1987 B mare
Khemonette (Khemosabi x Famemiss) 1991 B mare
FA Summer Bask (Star Maker x GR Bi Baska)1994 C mare
Sabras Silver Wind (FV Concorde Gezzan x AM Emily Dreamla)2005 G filly

#8 rdbboo

rdbboo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:00 AM

I will message a lady who lives close to him and see is she can help. Try calling his owner as well. Very nice man to talk to.

#9 Oak Lawn Arabians

Oak Lawn Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,435 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 04:44 PM

I will have to go get my passport if I go and get him.  You need one for crossing into and out of Canada now.  :( 

Oak Lawn Arabians
Carrie and Alex Stewart
Home of CT Saint Patrick, Dancin InThe Sand AND Beaudacious Boogie OLA, 2009 Region 15 Top 5 SHIH Mares ATH Open
"Using Bloodlines of the Past, To Create Beautiful Athletes of the Future!"

#10 zai

zai

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:34 AM

You could pick him up on the US side with your trailer at one of the New-York Ontario border crossings if you can arrange someone to ship to the border...we did this the other way around at the Quebec-Vermont crossing a couple of years ago. It is not very far from the Ottawa-Gatineau area down to Prescott or Cornwall.