Photo

Hello from sunny Arizona!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

#1 AshleyL

AshleyL

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 05:08 PM

Hello! I'm brand new to Arabianbreeders.net. I've actually never joined a fourm before so I'm still learning. I love my husband, miniature Australian shepherds and of course my Arabians. I love meeting new people especially if they have the same interests as me! Have a great day!

Photo #1- My 2009 purebred Arabian stallion, MC Niitrous sired by Adoniis out if Ames Jasmine by DS Major Afire.
Photo #2- My 2009 purebred Arabian gelding, Vertanzio (for sale) sired by Psytanium out of Vvesta by Versace.

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg
  • image.jpg

Ashleyalindauer@gmail.com
www.casitaminiaussies.com

#2 rroyalee

rroyalee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,429 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 05:16 PM

Welcome to ABN!! You'll meet some very fun loving Arabian enthusiasts here!  :)

Double Starz Ranch
Senior stallion - Allahs Sukkar Abiad
Junior stallion - Royale Sumernitz
www.doublestarzranch.com

#3 ladycascabel

ladycascabel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,368 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 05:34 PM

Welcome!!! Lovely horses! Don't hesitate to share more pics, we enjoy them!!

Mary Logan

www.cascabelranch.com

Proud of our family of working western athletes: Arabians, Half-arabs, National Foundation Quarter Horses.
Producers of all-natural grass-fed beef.

The Arabian and Half-arab Fam:

WCF Rampage+/ bay purebred gelding

TS Paarden Mia chestnut purebred mare
HAA Marco Rojo chestnut Classical Spanish gelding
SA Firefoxx chestnut purebred gelding
OFW Carnation bay purebred mare
Skyy RPA amber champagne HA mare
Goldenseal MSL palomino HA gelding

besttext2.jpg

#4 AshleyL

AshleyL

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 05:47 PM

Thank you for the warm welcoming! :)

#5 BFF

BFF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,939 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 06:25 PM

Welcome to ABN.

I am starting to see some really neat Miniature American Shepherds (called mini aussies in the past)s these days, with good temperaments, something that was seriously lacking in years past. Do you show your dogs in breed ring or performance?  .I could definitely see myself with one of them

Bonn-Fyre Farms/Training Center home to- Pure Polish- Elikzir+ (Ganges x Ularia) Three time U.S National Top Ten Stallion,2016 Region I Champion Stallion SHIH Open and SHIH ATH, 2014 Region II Champion Stallion SHIH, PACIFIC SLOPE TOP FIVE STALLION 2014, Region II Top Five Stallion 201,10 Time U.S. National Top Ten Stallion LA LegacyInBlack+++//,U;S. National Champion Stallion H/A SHIH- The Terminatorr+(Azh Naborr x L'argent- German Verband Hanoverian) <p>https://www.facebook...571022559602050

#6 AshleyL

AshleyL

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 06:56 PM

Hello! I show Miniature Australian Shepherds in conformation. I only have Miniature Australian Shepherds right now. AKC finally accepted the mini Aussie but only if they were called Mini American (same breed, different name); I haven't decided if I'll make the switch to AKC or not. Mine are currently registered MASCA, ASDR and NAMASCUSA.
They have amazing temperaments and are part of our family. My male is the biggest snuggle bug and my female is a goofball. I love them, I'll never own another breed.
My male just recently won his International Puppy Championship title. Pretty proud of him. After all health testing is complete and clear- OFA, CERF, MDR1, PRCD (hips, eyes, ivermectin allergy, PRA) we will be expecting our very first litter either late summer/early fall. There are all colors expected- blue Merle, red Merle, black Tri, red Tri.
You can visit my site www.casitaminiaussies.com and www.facebook.com/casitaminiaussies
Photo #1 my male- Int'l Puppy Ch. Bar-KL's Quick On The Draw
Photo #2 my female- Moonbaby's Blame It On The Boom Boom

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg
  • image.jpg

#7 BFF

BFF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,939 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 07:29 PM

What LOVELY dogs!

Thanks so much for sharing.

The health testing you are doing is fabulous! Those should be some fantastic puppies.

I can see why you are crazy about them.  

Bonn-Fyre Farms/Training Center home to- Pure Polish- Elikzir+ (Ganges x Ularia) Three time U.S National Top Ten Stallion,2016 Region I Champion Stallion SHIH Open and SHIH ATH, 2014 Region II Champion Stallion SHIH, PACIFIC SLOPE TOP FIVE STALLION 2014, Region II Top Five Stallion 201,10 Time U.S. National Top Ten Stallion LA LegacyInBlack+++//,U;S. National Champion Stallion H/A SHIH- The Terminatorr+(Azh Naborr x L'argent- German Verband Hanoverian) <p>https://www.facebook...571022559602050

#8 ladycascabel

ladycascabel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,368 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 07:39 PM

I love the full-size Aussies but, like Border Collies, to me they seem to get a little neurotic if they don't have a job to do every day.

What is the mini-Aussie's temperament like? Are they more laid-back than their larger brethren?

Mary Logan

www.cascabelranch.com

Proud of our family of working western athletes: Arabians, Half-arabs, National Foundation Quarter Horses.
Producers of all-natural grass-fed beef.

The Arabian and Half-arab Fam:

WCF Rampage+/ bay purebred gelding

TS Paarden Mia chestnut purebred mare
HAA Marco Rojo chestnut Classical Spanish gelding
SA Firefoxx chestnut purebred gelding
OFW Carnation bay purebred mare
Skyy RPA amber champagne HA mare
Goldenseal MSL palomino HA gelding

besttext2.jpg

#9 AshleyL

AshleyL

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:10 PM

Thank you! Health testing is very important to me. They will be amazing pups. Both pet and show quality for sure. Mini Aussies have great temperaments. They're very friendly yet protective of their family. Some minis are laid back and others can get kind of hyper. Mine are kind of lazy! Haha. They like to relax with you, take naps, go for hikes. I let them out to potty and run for about 15 minutes every hour to hour and a half and it keeps them happy and relaxed. :)

#10 liz

liz

Chief feeder and pooper scooper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,503 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:02 AM

I love the full-size Aussies but, like Border Collies, to me they seem to get a little neurotic if they don't have a job to do every day.

What is the mini-Aussie's temperament like? Are they more laid-back than their larger brethren?

I just raised my first  litter of full size Aussies. I adore the 3  adults  I have. Apparently  Aussies are  like horses and certainly have  differing dispositions. Mine are couch potatoes with  3  buttons... Awake  (watch) , Sleep, and Play. They are far from neurotic and most definitely NOT, and wouldn't  trade them for anything. One  went to the Scottsdale area during the show  "Rosie". Rosie frequents the barn where Vvesta  lives. And Layla is asleep  at my feet as I type. 

Attached Thumbnails

• Rosie 12   wks.JPG
  • Layla 12  wks front.jpg

Vanilla Zip - Sire of Canadian/Sport Horse/Youth/US National Champion,  TT & Regional winners- 5 Nat WP TT winners in 2013
Faramond BPA (Versace) -  stallion   SOLD    5 National Top Tens in WP  

Summerwind Australian Shepherds -  No puppies available at the time...