Photo

Psylent Storm (Padron's Psyche x WN Heir Apparent by *GG Samir)-R.I.P.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 hrpsylentstar

hrpsylentstar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:45 PM

Region 18 Top Five & Region 14 Reserve Champion Stallion Psylent Storm (Padron's Psyche x WN Heir Apparent by *GG Samir) has been confirmed dead after a terrible fire broke out in the barn he was living at earlier this week. A total of 10 horses were lost, including U.S. National Top Ten Halter stallion Sanstone Bey (Sunstone Bey by Hucklebey Berry x Elasion by *Eukaliptus).

You can find the link to the news report here: http://www.abc12.com..._XVi9w.facebook

I have attached a photo of Psylent Storm for reference. He was beautiful, although I did not have the chance to meet him in person. I do happen to own his daughter though who is out of a Classical Spanish *Rastano granddaughter who is sabino to boot! (Picture of her also attached).
599713_244516238991924_498298127_n.jpg
3G23Ie3ld5I85H25Jacav2751f04457c510a8.jpg

Standing PM Backfire (MS Firedevil x MS Kora)

2005 Polish Related Arabian Stallion

SCIDS/CA Clear
www.diamondminearabians.com

#2 BFF

BFF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,734 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:54 PM

What a horrible thing to happen and apparently no accident. The third fire on that property in a month.

I hope they catch the person that did this, unfortunately our legal system will probably give them a slap on the writs.

I am so sorry for those horses and the people that loved them.

Bonn-Fyre Farms/Training Center home to- Pure Polish- Elikzir+ (Ganges x Ularia) Three time U.S National Top Ten Stallion,2016 Region I Champion Stallion SHIH Open and SHIH ATH, 2014 Region II Champion Stallion SHIH, PACIFIC SLOPE TOP FIVE STALLION 2014, Region II Top Five Stallion 201,10 Time U.S. National Top Ten Stallion LA LegacyInBlack+++//,U;S. National Champion Stallion H/A SHIH- The Terminatorr+(Azh Naborr x L'argent- German Verband Hanoverian) <p>https://www.facebook...571022559602050