Photo

Goodbye *Magic Domino AHS+++//

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
31 replies to this topic

#21 silky

silky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:29 PM

I feel fortunate to own a Magic Domino AHS+++// purebred mare. She is very loving just like he was. He will live on in his offspring since he passes so much of himself on. He is deeply missed. I had the opportunity to spend some time with him at the Thomason farm. I'll never forget how his huge presence and kind eye impressed me. It was easy to see he had a very strong bond with Kim. My heart goes out to Kim and Mark knowing how special he was to them. Hope time can help ease the heartache for the Thomason family.
Lynda

Proud mom of Magic Silk AD (Magic Domino AHS X HA Lehazon)
2009 SHN Top Ten Jackpot Filly

Co-mom of WR Princessa (Sir Fames HBV x Lillian)

#22 Fereyna1982

Fereyna1982

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,063 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:26 AM

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear about his death. He was a wonderful horse and I can only imagine how torn up his owners must still be.

#23 zeplinsmom

zeplinsmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:32 AM

So sorry for his loss. He was a gorgeous stallion, and one I had wanted to use but circumstances did not work out as I had hoped. RIP, beautiful boy.
NUHA ARABIAN ATHLETES ( http://nuhaarabianathletes.webs.com ) standing:

OSIRION (Omar Saaliim x Mysteekh by Ibn El Mareekh) - 2011 grey Straight Egyptian Arabian stallion

breeders of SE and CMK Arabians of classic type, beauty and movement

#24 Snowflake

Snowflake

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:14 PM

To Magic Domino's people,
I know there will always be a special place in your heart for him. Do not be ashamed to grieve--we can understand your sadness.

#25 chalice

chalice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:15 AM

I am so terribly sorry for this loss. I got to see him at KHP. What a thrill it was to watch him!

#26 IQsMom

IQsMom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:14 PM

So sorry to hear that he has passed. I always admired him, such a beautiful boy!

Sad to no longer be "IQ's Mom", but glad that he has gone to a good home.

#27 AccentoArabians

AccentoArabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,690 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:24 PM

I would love to see the pics of your mares that are lucky enough to own daughters. I agree that he really should have had more foals on the ground. I always loved that first pic of him posted when he had those dapples.

KL Lalita (*Kluszyn X Malitaa) --her 2012 filly by Mr Holly Fire (Afire Bey V X Zodiac Matador daughter)
Ames Dutchess (Philander Bey X Contessa Parada (Gai Parada))
RoyalesCarmenJazz (KC Rouge Royale X Beaux Suada)

Petita (Heritage Bey King X Zsa Zsa Ghazi (*El Ghazi))

#28 Nicole&Reannon

Nicole&Reannon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:02 PM

I remember when he used to live up here and always drooled over his stallion ads in the local magazines. He was the first Arabian stallion I ever met and I really wish I had taken some good pics but I was just a youngun and the average camera, a horse and a kid didn't = great photos. So sad to hear of his passing and really hope his blood is still being used in the breed 

#29 Gypsylove

Gypsylove

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:11 PM

How very sad!  So many great ones passing on...

Honor Arabians: Macarena Brahima (*Sidi-Brahim x MA Halima Rouge), Viva A Vida (Once N Alifetime x Macarena Brahima)-Arabian Mares,Sparticus (Heritage unknown-rescued) Arab gelding,Gypsy's Morning Star (Ushkabu x Gypsy) Half-Arabian Mare. Freely running- 6/18/1976-9/5/201

Lavender & Spice Herbal and Aromatherapy Blends for Horses: http://lavenderandspice.com/
If you have seen nothing but the beauty of their markings and limbs, their true beauty is hidden from you.- Author Unknown

#30 Delightful

Delightful

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 628 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:57 PM

Here is my Magic Domino daughter as a 4 year old. This horse is beyond wonderful. Her personality is great. I feel so lucky to have her.

Mag Delight.jpg

As a three year old:

Mag Delight 3.jpg

As a baby:

Delight.jpg

Heather
Moonlit Ridge Arabians
Proud mom of

Magic Delight AD (*Magic Domino AHS+++// x Delights Joi AD) - 2007 purebred filly
2009 SHN Top Ten PB Sport Horse In Hand Jackpot Fillies

HA Lehazon (Garnizon x Shoaleh) - 1997 purebred mare

Co- mom of WR Princessa (Sir Fames HBV x Lillian) - 2009 purebred filly

In loving memory of Rio Risadda "Clyde" (Rio Lobo x Cheri Risadda) - 1988 purebred gelding

A successful life is not measured by what is accomplished, but by what is overcome to accomplish it.