Photo

New 100% Crabbet foal in Canada

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
21 replies to this topic

#11 Fereyna1982

Fereyna1982

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,063 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:40 AM

Filly currently fashioning a lovely orange dog blanket.

And may I say, she's modeling it beautifully! Congratulations! I hope her mom is getting all sorts of extra attentions for her efforts. ;)

#12 SunStar

SunStar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:53 PM

Congratulations! I was all excited thinking she was born on my birthday lol, but she was a day early for that :) You can send those photos anytime for the 2013 Foal Photos section in the summer magazine!!
SunStar Arabians

Home of: Wings of Gold (Burgundy Sun x BGM Sabrina) - 100% Phara Heritage Stallion - Shizanas Legacy K (The Midnight Sun x Shizana Bolsoya) - 50% Phara Heritage Mare

#13 rdbboo

rdbboo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:54 AM

It was the coldest day we have had this winter. Now we are up to 10C and all the snow is melting.

Foal blankets are harder to come by and I love the orange "won't miss me in the field" colour.

Filly is very friendly and always sniffing my clothing and getting in the way as I clean the stall.

MI Royal Flag (*Silver Flag AHS X MI Royal Spring) 1990BM Brazen Angel (*Dandaloo Kadet X Brazen Secret) 2006BM Evening Fire Ruby (Fire Reflection X MI Royal Flag) 2009BM  Evening Kadence Rumba (Kari Lockets Kadence X MI Royal Flag) 2011BM Evening Crabbet Diva (Crabbet Royalty X *Rothlynne Pure Delight) 2012 BM Evening Crabbet Bliss (Crabbet Royalty X *Acabona Blessing) 2012 BM

#14 nhraffer

nhraffer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,633 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:13 AM

congrats!!!

Kellie Flanagan

N H Raffer (Raffon x Ferlima)1983 B stallion 3/30/83-3/10/09
Da-Kheree (Khemosabi x Nacoy)1987 B mare
Khemonette (Khemosabi x Famemiss) 1991 B mare
FA Summer Bask (Star Maker x GR Bi Baska)1994 C mare
Sabras Silver Wind (FV Concorde Gezzan x AM Emily Dreamla)2005 G filly

#15 rdbboo

rdbboo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:53 AM

New filly picture from Sunday Feb 3. Meeting the 100% Crabbet mares Amyr Hope PC, Brazen Secret and Brazen Angel.

Attached Thumbnails

• locketfillysidefeb32013.JPG

MI Royal Flag (*Silver Flag AHS X MI Royal Spring) 1990BM Brazen Angel (*Dandaloo Kadet X Brazen Secret) 2006BM Evening Fire Ruby (Fire Reflection X MI Royal Flag) 2009BM  Evening Kadence Rumba (Kari Lockets Kadence X MI Royal Flag) 2011BM Evening Crabbet Diva (Crabbet Royalty X *Rothlynne Pure Delight) 2012 BM Evening Crabbet Bliss (Crabbet Royalty X *Acabona Blessing) 2012 BM

#16 zeplinsmom

zeplinsmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:34 AM

I am out of likes for today, but what a cutie!! :wub:
NUHA ARABIAN ATHLETES ( http://nuhaarabianathletes.webs.com ) standing:

OSIRION (Omar Saaliim x Mysteekh by Ibn El Mareekh) - 2011 grey Straight Egyptian Arabian stallion

breeders of SE and CMK Arabians of classic type, beauty and movement

#17 WSArabians

WSArabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:45 PM

Super cute! I will totally take her off your hands. :D

Whispering Secret Arabians
www.wsarabians.wix.com/home
Registered Solid and Sabino Arabians!

#18 rdbboo

rdbboo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:45 AM

Thanks everyone. She is one of the sweetest foals we have had. If I had a big enough pocket, I bet she would be in it. Helps that the dam is very trusting and loves people too.

#19 slightsey

slightsey

Advanced Member

• Silver Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:53 AM

Sooo cute, I bet you the others were curious about her :D what was her reaction to the snow?

#20 rdbboo

rdbboo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:21 AM

Sooo cute, I bet you the others were curious about her :D what was her reaction to the snow?

I think because she is so young it didn't really bother her.
We have a stallion that stays indoors and if there is any snow that blows across the walkway he thinks its a martian trying to get him and wants to jump in your lap.