Photo

Kalaloch+ - First Post updated with special offer!

• Please log in to reply
320 replies to this topic

#1 dowedoit

dowedoit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,464 posts
  • Interests:Breeder of pure Polish Arabians. Home of Kalaloch (Piaff PASB x AHBliss), available at stud to approved mares.

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:57 PM

POPULAR

Kalaloch (Piaff PASB x Ahbliss, by Etnar, by Dar) is a the most accomplished purebred *Piaff son in North America. He was a multi-National Champion his first year in the show ring! In 2012, he amassed the following titles:

2012 US National Champion Working Cow Junior Horse
2012 US National Champion Working Cow Futurity
2012 US Reserve National Champion Reined Cow Horse
2012 Region 4 Champion Working Cow Junior Horse
2012 Region 4 Champion Working Cow Futurity
2012 Region 4 Reserve Champion Working Cow Horse Open
2012 Scottsdale Champion Working Cow Junior Horse

He was not shown in 2013.

In 2014, with barely 3 months in English tack, he went Reserve Regional Champion in SHUS, beating at least one horse with a RNC in dressage, L3.

His pedigree can be seen here: http://www.allbreedp...e.com/kalaloch2

Klay is beautiful, charismatic, typey and conformationally correct.  He has excellent movement and great legs.  However, IMO, his best assets are his wonderful mind and huge heart.  He has a strong desire to please his humans and is so representative of his heritage and the Polish war horses of the past.  Judging from his first foal crop, he is passing these characteristics on.  Given the extraordinary strength of his sire line, his prepotency in that regard is no surprise.  Add to his sire line the strength of his dam line which goes back to supremely athletic Karramba, dam of Karadjordge+++, I fully expect his greatest success will be in the breeding shed.

2015 stud fee is $1500.  $350 booking fee credited towards stud fee.  LFG.  Fresh cooled or frozen semen.

Breeders sweepstakes nominated sire.

Heavy discounts for money earning or producing NCHA, NRCHA or NRHA Quarter Horse mares.

In an effort to promote local breeding programs, I am offering the following incentive:

I am offering a special rate of $750 stud fee (collection and shipping fees are in addition to stud fee) for WASHINGTON resident mare owners (must prove residency/ownership or lease contract to my satisfaction).  For the neighboring states of Oregon and Idaho, I will offer a reduced stud fee of $1000, which is 1/3 off his normal stud fee (shipping and collection fees are in addition to stud fee). I am offering these fee reductions for my immediate area to promote encourage more use of local stallions and to support local breeding programs, something I see as important to our breed.  This is my contribution.  

2012-05-31131707_zps34a4e8c1.jpg

2014-05-090448342_zpsdc3e9d55.jpg

2012-05-31124003_zpse142ac0e.jpg

cowfence_zpsb59158cd.jpg

turned_zpsd4e4c52f.jpg

IMG_4707xx1_zpsbfc91edf.jpg

head_zps8214b987.jpg

• Arabians Destiny, Peter Mileo, HGEsquire and 12 others like this
Home of Kalaloch (Piaff PASB x Ahbliss), multiple US National Champion, multiple Regional Champion and Scottsdale Champion.
CA and SCID negative.

#2 Lykou

Lykou

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Interests:Crabbet, Egyptian, and Muscat lines.

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:18 PM

An amazing deal with an amazing horse. Congratulations and best of luck. Can't wait to see his offspring!
  • dowedoit likes this

#3 Showbizfarm

Showbizfarm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:18 PM

POPULAR

AAAmmmaazzzinngggg offer!!!! Kalaloch has more than proven himself as an outstanding performance horse; I have no doubt he will pass on his work ethic, willingness to please and athleticism.

Here is your chance to obtain the famous "P" bloodline through Kalaloch; his brothers and sisters by Piaff are competing in Europe and the USA in racing, dressage, jumpers, western pleasure, reined cow, hunter, sport horse, halter, and classic pleasure.
  • HGEsquire, dowedoit, Slide and 2 others like this

*Virag -Hungarian WB/RPSI Main Mare Book I--Premium Mare
Countess Of Piaff - (*Piaff x *Virag) 5/2/07-6/4/11 :(. RPSI Premium Filly

ConTeLaPiaffe -2013 (*Piaff x *Virag) RPSI Premium Filly

#4 BFF

BFF

Advanced Member

• ABN Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,785 posts
  • Interests:Arabians/Half- Arabians
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bonn-Fyre-FarmsTraining-Center/571022559602050

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:56 AM

I love your incentive program!!!

As if it was already not a great deal to breed to him, folks can really earn their money back. It's a WIN WIN!!!

Yesterday I was going through some of my files that are backed up online and I found a folder with a couple of pictures of Klay
when he was a yearling that Slide had sent me!!!! So I think that puts me at the top of the list of his fan club that is not his immediate family!

Not only is this horse accomplished, he has a pedigree that is full of accomplished horses that will breed on.

Looking forward to seeing little Klays.
  • dowedoit and Slide like this

Bonn-Fyre Farms/Training Center home to- Pure Polish- Elikzir (Ganges x Ularia) Three time U.S National Top Ten Stallion, 2014 Region II Champion Stallion SHIH, PACIFIC SLOPE TOP FIVE STALLION 2014, Region II Top Five Stallion 201,10 Time U.S. National Top Ten Stallion LA LegacyInBlack+++//,U;S. National Champion Stallion H/A SHIH- The Terminatorr+(Azh Naborr x L'argent- German Verband Hanoverian) <p>https://www.facebook...571022559602050

#5 dowedoit

dowedoit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,464 posts
  • Interests:Breeder of pure Polish Arabians. Home of Kalaloch (Piaff PASB x AHBliss), available at stud to approved mares.

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:16 AM

POPULAR

Thank you ladies! I am really excited to have been able to pull all the pieces together to offer Klay to the public. My goal is to get some foals in the show ring so that others can see the talent and athleticism that I see in him - which is not limited to working western events. I am confident Klay can excel in many different areas, including dressage and sport horse. His only limitation is that he is young and has only been shown in the working western events.

Here is a video from his semifinal run at Nationals:

• Slide, secondchanceranch, BFF and 3 others like this
Home of Kalaloch (Piaff PASB x Ahbliss), multiple US National Champion, multiple Regional Champion and Scottsdale Champion.
CA and SCID negative.

#6 BFF

BFF

Advanced Member

• ABN Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,785 posts
  • Interests:Arabians/Half- Arabians
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bonn-Fyre-FarmsTraining-Center/571022559602050

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:20 AM

Thank you ladies! I am really excited to have been able to pull all the pieces together to offer Klay to the public. My goal is to get some foals in the show ring so that others can see the talent and athleticism that I see in him - which is not limited to working western events. I am confident Klay can excel in many different areas, including dressage and sport horse. His only limitation is that he is young and has only been shown in the working western events. ]

I took some video of Spunkys brother, I will have to put it together (cell phone video, not the greatest) so that you can see how he uses himself.
Hopefully Klay and Spunky can have a date. Just the pedigree alone is a who's who!!!!
  • dowedoit and Slide like this

Bonn-Fyre Farms/Training Center home to- Pure Polish- Elikzir (Ganges x Ularia) Three time U.S National Top Ten Stallion, 2014 Region II Champion Stallion SHIH, PACIFIC SLOPE TOP FIVE STALLION 2014, Region II Top Five Stallion 201,10 Time U.S. National Top Ten Stallion LA LegacyInBlack+++//,U;S. National Champion Stallion H/A SHIH- The Terminatorr+(Azh Naborr x L'argent- German Verband Hanoverian) <p>https://www.facebook...571022559602050

#7 dowedoit

dowedoit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,464 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:24 AM

I took some video of Spunkys brother, I will have to put it together (cell phone video, not the greatest) so that you can see how he uses himself.
Hopefully Klay and Spunky can have a date. Just the pedigree alone is a who's who!!!!

Can't wait to see that video! Spunky has stolen such a big piece of my heart. I would love to be able to get a foal out of her and think Klay is just the right stallion to cross her with. Fingers crossed we may get a foal from her next year!
CA and SCID negative.

#8 windridge

windridge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,199 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:03 AM

I think your incentive program is a great idea.
  • dowedoit likes this
WR MEGA ROCK++/ multiple Regional Champion and all around good guy. AWA GLORIOUS+/ multiple Regional Champion and mult. SHN Top 10
JUSTADANCE+ Regional Champion and Canadian National Top 10, CA LAILAH- SHN Top 10
WR SHADDO HAWK- Multi Regional Champion and SHN Top 10 (3rd) SHIH
MAGNIFICO ZF- Regional Champion halter and SHN Reserve Champion SHIH yearling

#9 dowedoit

dowedoit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,464 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:16 AM

I think your incentive program is a great idea.

Thank you!
CA and SCID negative.

#10 TripleHFarm

TripleHFarm

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,932 posts
  • Interests:. I raise Straight Egyptian Arabians but Love them all.

Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:03 PM

AWESOME offer!
  • dowedoit likes this
BINT SAFIERA 2000 Bay mare, SHAMS EL BINA 2002 Bay mare, NAKHDA AL SHAIB 2004 Grey Gelding<---- AL, SIHR JAWHER 2006 Bay Stallion, NADEERAH ALIAH 2006 Bay mare, ZAHRAN HAMRAH 2006 Grey mare, SHAMS FIDAT 2012 grey filly, SKYLER the 1/2 Arabian pinto wonder horse