Photo

Hi

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Countrylove88

Countrylove88

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:46 PM

I'm new to the forum. Referred by a friend. So far I'm loving the site!

I am 24 and have been around horses my entire life. I have 2 human kids and work for a equine rescue in central oregon. Im a pretty laid back person who gets along with everyone.

I have a 7-9 year old Arab mare named Comet, who I'm searching for info on. She is an amazing little mare and I'm very curious about her history and bloodlines.

Im not sure how to post pictures on her yet but Ill post some of her soon.

Here is her allbreed link:
http://www.allbreedp...ee.com/comet244

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone, making new friends and learning more about Arabs.

Hope to talk to ya'll soon!

#2 TripleHFarm

TripleHFarm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,480 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:30 AM

Welcome

#3 BFF

BFF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,939 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:11 AM

Welcome to the board.

I looked up your horses pedigree on Data Source but ran into issues looking into the pedigree

Data Source does not show any offspring of Star Jerri and RA Shalamar so that is a dead end in terms of research.
RA Shalamar is shown with two offspring, neither had any registered produce.
Name Number Foaled Gender Color

BW STORMY NITE AHR*445090 20 Jun 1988 Stallion Black
JUSTN ARK MISTER AHR*442502 13 Jun 1989 Stallion Bay

Muabs Jade shows no registered progeny on Data Source either.

Going to the dams pedigree. Again there is no Data Source record for and produce for Star Jerri and RA Shalamar so that is a dead end.

For the stallion SHAHKOAL there are also no registered progeny.

Could the all breed information be incorrect?

Post your mares registration number and I will be happy to look her up on Data Source.

Bonn-Fyre Farms/Training Center home to- Pure Polish- Elikzir+ (Ganges x Ularia) Three time U.S National Top Ten Stallion,2016 Region I Champion Stallion SHIH Open and SHIH ATH, 2014 Region II Champion Stallion SHIH, PACIFIC SLOPE TOP FIVE STALLION 2014, Region II Top Five Stallion 201,10 Time U.S. National Top Ten Stallion LA LegacyInBlack+++//,U;S. National Champion Stallion H/A SHIH- The Terminatorr+(Azh Naborr x L'argent- German Verband Hanoverian) <p>https://www.facebook...571022559602050

#4 Countrylove88

Countrylove88

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:51 AM

She didn't come with any paperwork and is most likely unregistered. I am working on contacting the last owner of shahkoal and star Jerri. Hopefully that will lead to more info. Thanks a bunch!! I hop I can find out more info and if I do I'll update everyone :) thanks again

#5 californianinkansas

californianinkansas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:55 PM

Countrylove88,
Hello! Welcome! I'm very glad to no longer be the newest newbie around here. ;) Thank you for your important work at your rescue.
Kind Regards,
Amber

PA Hi-Ly Visible: [(by Magnum Psyche) PA Hi-Noon x Takara Padrona (by *Padron)], frighteningly intelligent 2005 chestnut Arabian gelding.

Sterling, aka "Fluffy": mellow and bombproof grade Arabian gelding. His putative identity is Sterling Son (by Baraka Zouheir), pending submission of the DNA test kit.

Moonie the Mob Boss: mini palomino gelding, was the head of a large drug cartel in his previous lifetime.