Photo

Pedigree Insight... What do I have here?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
36 replies to this topic

#31 ShadesOfGoldArabians

ShadesOfGoldArabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:08 AM

Congratulations on your new mare...and the upcoming foal. I love my Spanish bred arabians. :) I was feeling really bad for you because I thought you just couldnt keep your stallion, LUCIAN, because of a serious hay shortage but see that you actually bought this mare during that same time. I'm glad that the hay situation has gotten better for you. And now I realize that you were not forced to sell him for reasons that you had no control over. I always hate to hear about that happening to people. Reminds me of kids that fall in love with thier pets and thier parents get rid of them and they are so heart broken to lose them but can't do anything about it. I'm just very relieved to hear that wasn't the case with him. And yes, I too would love to see pics of the mare and her foal when she has it.

SHADES OF GOLD ARABIANS & PINTABIANS

HOME OF THE HIGHEST PERCENT ARABIAN CREMELLO IN THE WORLD

THE GO TO PLACE FOR GORGEOUS HIGH PERCENT ARABIAN DILUTES AND DOUBLE DILUTES

http://www.goldarabians.com

#32 Rumonek

Rumonek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,517 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 08:46 AM

Nope-

I posted right in his add that I wasn't having a hay issue, he was for sale as I do not have the time/resources to show and promote him. He was just sitting in my field and he's too nice of a horse for that (not even talking quality here, talking that he absolutely craves human attention). He's in a lovely home in Florida now and is not a breeding horse. He's started his training and is doing wonderfuly for his new owner.

I got this mare well before I sold Lucian, she was just being boarded elsewhere.

Posted Image

Rumonek Colored Arabians

In Gold We Trust RCA
2010 53% Arabian Cremello Colt
(Allusive Gold ss X Wyo Prairie Pearl)

#33 Rumonek

Rumonek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,517 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 10:23 AM

I never updated you guys...

Here's a couple photos of the mare. There as no more guessing whether she was in foal or not ;)

944322_519171951476110_537020489_n.jpg

485552_519172058142766_1273867468_n.jpg

After 5 fillies straight, this lovely mare blessed us with a 6th filly! It's going to be SO hard to see this little one go once she's sold! She LOVES people already and is a huge attention hog.

527045_557071881019450_778604473_n.jpg1001251_556959481030690_457581448_n.jpg

Posted Image

Rumonek Colored Arabians

In Gold We Trust RCA

#34 buradura

buradura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:30 PM

acxtually I would also get in touch with Stanley ranch they are heavily in to Classic spanish lines  some of the greats int his studs pedigree : jacio Maquillo tabal  garbo  granizar  an malik   barich de washoe malvito and zurich  bambu ( sire of ABHA Hamir  )  this is a classic spanish pedigree that is sure to produce some awesoem sport horse babies and with her mom's pedigree wow that is going to be one moving machine me thinks 

i am suoper jealous you have a granddaughter of my all time fave Polish stallion *Wermut PASB 

Barb Walker

#35 Rumonek

Rumonek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,517 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 01:04 PM

Don't be too jealous... filly is for sale ;)

Posted Image

Rumonek Colored Arabians

In Gold We Trust RCA

#36 buradura

buradura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 02:58 PM

if only I could I would definitely   snap her up asap 

Barb Walker

#37 Rumonek

Rumonek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,517 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 04:12 PM

I personally don't want to sell her, but I have 4 Vanners coming in that are going to take up a lot of time. I really feel this filly could go far with the right owner and would love to see that.

Posted Image

Rumonek Colored Arabians

In Gold We Trust RCA