Photo

Arabest Samir

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

#1 Kailicia'sGirl

Kailicia'sGirl

PGN Kailicia( Kaiyoum x PGN Solataire)

• ABN Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,872 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:51 AM

I saw a video of this horse and thought he was lovely... Has anyone seen him in person? Opionins? Foals?

http://www.mikeneala...abestsamir.html

Penny Lane Arabians
Stallions: U.S & CDN Res. National Champion Futurity Colt, Sol Debut (x Solstice) and Fazio (Eden C x Swanah). 

The Mares: Lady Versace (Versace), PGN Kailicia (Kaiyoum++), Swanah (Versace), FS Betty Grable (Padrons Psyche), Flames Rhapsody (Bask Flame), PGN Show NTell+ (Showkayce+), Showanna (Showkayce+), Star Of The Sshow (Showkayce+ x PGN Kailicia), Ezalia (Eden C x PGN Kailicia), Ellie Mae PF (Eden C), Sol Contessa (Sol Debut x FS Betty Grable), and My Queen - National Champion Baskskokhette+ (SV Basksko).

#2 TripleHFarm

TripleHFarm

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,908 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:25 AM

LOVE this horse, I've watched him grow up. He was supreme champion at the EE, the only foal I've seen was a daughter that sold to the ME.
BINT SAFIERA 2000 Bay mare, SHAMS EL BINA 2002 Bay mare, NAKHDA AL SHAIB 2004 Grey Gelding<---- AL, SIHR JAWHER 2006 Bay Stallion, NADEERAH ALIAH 2006 Bay mare, ZAHRAN HAMRAH 2006 Grey mare, SHAMS FIDAT 2012 grey filly, SKYLER the 1/2 Arabian pinto wonder horse

#3 Kailicia'sGirl

Kailicia'sGirl

• ABN Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,872 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:12 AM

LOVE this horse, I've watched him grow up. He was supreme champion at the EE, the only foal I've seen was a daughter that sold to the ME.

How are his legs/feet? He would be an interesting outcross for my program. His pedigree is to die for! Nabiel was my favourite egyptian stallion as a child.

Penny Lane Arabians
Stallions: U.S & CDN Res. National Champion Futurity Colt, Sol Debut (x Solstice) and Fazio (Eden C x Swanah). 

The Mares: Lady Versace (Versace), PGN Kailicia (Kaiyoum++), Swanah (Versace), FS Betty Grable (Padrons Psyche), Flames Rhapsody (Bask Flame), PGN Show NTell+ (Showkayce+), Showanna (Showkayce+), Star Of The Sshow (Showkayce+ x PGN Kailicia), Ezalia (Eden C x PGN Kailicia), Ellie Mae PF (Eden C), Sol Contessa (Sol Debut x FS Betty Grable), and My Queen - National Champion Baskskokhette+ (SV Basksko).

#4 TripleHFarm

TripleHFarm

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,908 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 12:16 PM

His feet and legs are great, this line seems to take a long time to dry out.

I should add, I handled both his mother and his daughter.
BINT SAFIERA 2000 Bay mare, SHAMS EL BINA 2002 Bay mare, NAKHDA AL SHAIB 2004 Grey Gelding<---- AL, SIHR JAWHER 2006 Bay Stallion, NADEERAH ALIAH 2006 Bay mare, ZAHRAN HAMRAH 2006 Grey mare, SHAMS FIDAT 2012 grey filly, SKYLER the 1/2 Arabian pinto wonder horse

#5 Kailicia'sGirl

Kailicia'sGirl

• ABN Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,872 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 12:16 PM

His feet and legs are great, this line seems to take a long time to dry out.

I should add, I handled both his mother and his daughter.

Good to hear. Thank you for telling me about him. I'm very tempted to make a trip out to see this horse.

Penny Lane Arabians

#6 TripleHFarm

TripleHFarm

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,908 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 12:20 PM

I live about 30 minutes from Mike's come on up.

#7 Mason Arabians

Mason Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,333 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:55 PM

wow-- i love him-!!

#8 DSpencer

DSpencer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:22 PM

interesting stallion, pedigree is a nice mix of older egyptian if I remember things right

If you go visit let us know what you think, or let me know when you will be visiting, since I am about 45 minutes from Mike Neal....

Dolly Ames (Matoi x Ames Onmyown) for sale or lease
LH So Bittersweet (Europia x Alisiam)  in foal to  II Damb Much (Sambist X II Much Money by Monogramm)  foaled June 21, 2014

Gatsby (*Ecaho X LH So Bittersweet) 4/5/09 - 5/22/09 Gone but not forgotton - I miss you!

https://www.facebook.com/GoLightlyLLC

#9 TripleHFarm

TripleHFarm

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,908 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:52 PM

Posted Image daughter

#10 luvarabhorses

luvarabhorses

Advanced Member

• ABN Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 970 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:59 AM

The fetlock angles look odd in the still photo to me. Then the video shows an excessive growth in the heel, as does the one still.