Photo

Sabino Bloodlines

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
31 replies to this topic

#21 Peter Mileo

Peter Mileo

City Slicker Ranch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,044 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:08 PM

I actually prefer his brother, Aul Magic+/. Aul Magic has incredible movement & versatility. He's both a champion in CEP & Show Hack but also Dressage. Unfortunately, he's 25 and I don't know if he'll be around long.

Betsy has frozen semen for Aul Magic. If you like him I'm sure she will be willing to work with you.

Regards,
Peter

City Slicker Ranch, Home of Magic Aulrab, 1993 Chestnut Stallion SCID and CA Clear and Constantene, 2006 Pure Polish Grey Arabian Stallion SCID Clear, CA Carrier, LFS Clear and Homozygous for Grey

#22 Eclectic

Eclectic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 682 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:25 AM

Toskhara Arabians throw ALOT of sabinos via *Kordelas. Although Kordelas is grey he is a sabino if I remember correctly. Both Dick and Christine are extremely knowledgeable and forthcoming. I've spoken to Dick about sabinos. I highly recmmedn you contact them. It's been awhile and I don't know what they're doing anymore, I think racing Arabs

#23 Fereyna1982

Fereyna1982

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,063 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:33 PM

I also like FV Ben Juan (Ben Rabba x Haapey Pico). He's at Van Gilder Arabians at the moment.

#24 inlandfarms

inlandfarms

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:45 PM

Thanks for mentioning my boy:) CJA High Khaliber is Khemosabi on top, but he's a great grandson. He has older bloodlines, his dam is a *Fortel daughter who is out of a *Gdansk daughter. Here are some pics of him:) I will be showing him under saddle in MR Hunter this year and am very excited!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I have tons of pics of his kids!! They all have one thing in common, and its not sabino coloring, it is movement!! He passes on his movement every time!!

#25 WSArabians

WSArabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:45 AM

Toskhara Arabians throw ALOT of sabinos via *Kordelas. Although Kordelas is grey he is a sabino if I remember correctly. Both Dick and Christine are extremely knowledgeable and forthcoming. I've spoken to Dick about sabinos. I highly recmmedn you contact them. It's been awhile and I don't know what they're doing anymore, I think racing Arabs

TA Mozart is incredible!!

Whispering Secret Arabians
www.wsarabians.wix.com/home
Registered Solid and Sabino Arabians!

#26 sierratrailrider

sierratrailrider

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:12 PM

I also like FV Ben Juan (Ben Rabba x Haapey Pico). He's at Van Gilder Arabians at the moment.

I love all the Ben Rabba horses, and I own a double Ben Rabba son with plenty of sabino markings. If you want to intensify this line, be sure to visit www.CantrellArabians.com Jewell Cantrell has two excellent Nationals winning stallions standing, her 50 year old breeding program is tops in the nation for performance. Consider Ohadi Indian Fire+/
"You can ride as fast as your horse can run." - Ray Hunt

#27 WSArabians

WSArabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:28 PM

Thanks for mentioning my boy:) CJA High Khaliber is Khemosabi on top, but he's a great grandson. He has older bloodlines, his dam is a *Fortel daughter who is out of a *Gdansk daughter. Here are some pics of him:) I will be showing him under saddle in MR Hunter this year and am very excited!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I have tons of pics of his kids!! They all have one thing in common, and its not sabino coloring, it is movement!! He passes on his movement every time!!

He needs to come to Alberta, I think. I'll let you lease him back one year. :D

#28 cvm2002

cvm2002

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:50 PM

Crabbet certainly seems to be a hot line for getting sabino, although it seems that Om el lines are throwing it as well.

A couple stallions not already mentioned....Capt. Han Solo (I think his owner Jennifer posts here on occassion under TwinkleToes) and of course, I hear there's some stallion named Antham. From what I can see on the few get he's produced, he amplifies white if the mare has it, but doesn't necessarily add it if the mare is "plain".
Posted Image

Veterinarian by day, and some nights, and most Saturdays, and every 6th weekend and holidays. Wannabe photographer the rest of the time!

www.wildsidearabians.com

Home of Canadian Top Ten stallion Antham (*Rushan AHSB x WN Sharazada)

#29 WSArabians

WSArabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:53 AM

Crabbet certainly seems to be a hot line for getting sabino, although it seems that Om el lines are throwing it as well.

A couple stallions not already mentioned....Capt. Han Solo (I think his owner Jennifer posts here on occassion under TwinkleToes) and of course, I hear there's some stallion named Antham. From what I can see on the few get he's produced, he amplifies white if the mare has it, but doesn't necessarily add it if the mare is "plain".
Posted Image

Gorgeous!!
Now that you have him, can I have Bunny? LOL

#30 WSArabians

WSArabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:04 PM

LOVE the pedigree on that first mare! I wish... :)