Photo

*Oran Van Crabbet

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 polisharabianlover

polisharabianlover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:50 PM

Hello Everyone!!

I have always loved *Oran Van Crabbet, even though I never saw him, My grandmother bred her *Silver Vanity Grandaughter to an *Oran van Crabbet son by the name of "Oran Van Baskin" and had a chestnut filly. She didn't have the prettiested head witch was kinda shocking because her mother and father did and her mother sire was very typey, but boy was she correct!! She was also appected into the hanoverian stud book to reinject arabian blood into the breed. The point of my story is I am looking to breed my polish mares to something *Oran Van Crabbet bred. This will probly be a long shot but are there any of his sons and daughter left that are still breeding? I would love to see picture of anyone who has something *oran Van Crabbet bred.

#2 Mystic Rose

Mystic Rose

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,480 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:58 PM

Contact Oak Lawn Arabians on here - I believe she is who owns Viva Van Crabbet - a son of Oran Van Crabbet.

Jennifer Whittaker
http://www.MysticRoseArabians.com or find us on FB under Mystic Rose Arabians
Home of: Summer Saga+ (Massar El Sabbah x Summer Savannah) - proven high mileage endurance stallion and SHIH Champion.
SHN Payback Nominated, SCID and CA negative.  Sire of Regional Champions in Endurance/SHIH/SHUS and winning open dressage horses!

#3 Peter Mileo

Peter Mileo

City Slicker Ranch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,044 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:13 PM

Yes she does own him and she is in Pennsylvania.

Regards,
Peter

City Slicker Ranch, Home of Magic Aulrab, 1993 Chestnut Stallion SCID and CA Clear and Constantene, 2006 Pure Polish Grey Arabian Stallion SCID Clear, CA Carrier, LFS Clear and Homozygous for Grey