Photo

Warmblood Wanted!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 brandy120

brandy120

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 08:26 AM

I have been casually looking for anther horse for quite some time. Specifically for a mare to have qualities A B and C.
Then when I find miss perfect hubby finds a reason to poo poo her. After much debate, he finally blurted out that he wants a horse of his own that he can ride! All the horses are too small.

This is great news for me! I wish he said it sooner. I'm very much looking forwards to showing with him and all that fun stuff. But this really changes the game. In a good way.

So I'm now in the market for a LARGE horse. (My husband is 6'3'' and 230lbs). Very broke and easy to handle. Not spooky., quirky or mean in anyway.

Would prefer an older horse well schooled in jumping and or dressage.

Age ,sex and color does not matter. Although, no babies please. Well broke is important.

This horse will be in full training at a dressage/ cross county barn. I really want a horse that will be a fun addition to our life.

This also means I will be selling or trading my buckskin Morab filly. She is three . Would do well in endurance and dressage. If you are looking for color she is your girl.

http://www.allbreedp...spanish phigure

Thanks
Brandy
Autism Rocks! and flips and flaps and squeaks and squeals and licks.

#2 KL Phoenix

KL Phoenix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:15 AM

Don't know where you're located but have you checked out Pacific Sporthorse Selection? http://www.sporthorse-selection.com/

#3 ridetowin

ridetowin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,902 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:25 AM

www.dreamhorse.com you will probably have good luck searching that site
Sonya

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, there would be more vegetarians"

#4 LaurieB

LaurieB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 793 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:52 AM

Brandy,
I board one of my Arabs at a small ranch in Thousand Palms. The trainer there is a friend of mine and does exceptionally well at HITS, etc.
Just helped sell a gorgeous Oldenburg for him. I will call him and see what else he may have. We do have a retired Hano, but he is not sound for anything other than Husband walks around so he is probably just going to be hanging out. Have helped with four or five sales of Warmbloods in the past year. Could you PM a price range to me and I'd be happy to give him a call tonight for you.
Laurie

......website is getting an update, check back in a day or two!.....
Original Horse Sculpture and Jewelry

Standing TR Prophecy, Straight Russian Stallion

#5 NIECE

NIECE

Golden Oak Arabians

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,255 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 08:54 AM

http://www.warmblood...abWarmblood.asp

Visit our website

Aurelius GOA (Magic Aulrab X Proberry Bey) 2011 sabino chestnut colt Sold

#6 Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:58 AM

If you want a !/2 Arab with size, try Crossen Arabains in CT. Good Luck. Excellent honest breeders and great people.