Photo

Have to brag a little....on my weanling colt and my hubby!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

#11 PINEWOOD ARABIANS

PINEWOOD ARABIANS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 517 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 06:36 AM

Thanks everyone. My husband is still basking in the glow of victory. ;) He is already talking about showing again in the spring. I may have created a monster! Sparky is back out in his paddock not really understanding what the fuss was all about. It was his first show and he behaved beautifully and gained lots of worldly experience. Sadly, I was showing as well (I will never hear the end of how he beat me and Sparky's Daddy!) and couldn't take pictures. It was a small show, so there was no official photographer. I hope to have some better pictures of Sparky soon. The judge commented to me after the show how much she liked him. He is REALLY nice!

PINEWOOD ARABIANS
526 N. ROOTE AVENUE, MANSFIELD, MISSOURI 65704 * 417-924-8856 * debraj01@centurytel.net

At Stud PSOULFIRE (Padrons Psyche x GFA Firen Lace by Afire Bey V) *** KAYCEENO PWA (Showkayce x Joras Honey Queen)

Home Of CCA IndpendenzBey (Bey Shah x SR Mardi Graz) *** Joras Honey Queen (CSA Dallas x Jora Tez by Jora Honey Ku)
Alada Vanity (Alada Baskin I x Mars Lady Vanity by Marsianin) *** Aabsolut Enchantment (Aabsolut x Enchantilly by Enchanter Magic FHP)
Ecahnaten PWA (Ecaho x Enchantilly by Enchanter Magic FHP) *** Psoul Queen PWA (Psoulfire x Joras Honey Queen) *** Pserafina PWA (Psoulfire x Spartakiss)