Photo

Hello from Nor Cal :)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 CaliHorseChic

CaliHorseChic

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 01:12 PM

Hello everyone! I just purchased a lovely Khemosabi son so I figured I should start making some friends in the breed community, I plan to start showing him next year in the adult amateur Western Pleasure classes which is scary because I'm new to showing Arabians (although I've owned them on/off most my life). Anyway, I'm located in Galt, CA which is just south of Sacramento however I am hoping to relocate soon to Michigan!
Arabian Show Newbie (and long time fan)

#2 TripleHFarm

TripleHFarm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,480 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 01:38 PM

Welcome

#3 Peter Mileo

Peter Mileo

City Slicker Ranch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,044 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 01:43 PM

Welcome!!! Since you are in Galt you are relatively close to the Jack Tone Ranch where Khemosabi's maternal grandsire Fadjur stood. Nice place to visit with all of its history.

Regards,
Peter

City Slicker Ranch, Home of Magic Aulrab, 1993 Chestnut Stallion SCID and CA Clear and Constantene, 2006 Pure Polish Grey Arabian Stallion SCID Clear, CA Carrier, LFS Clear and Homozygous for Grey

#4 Laura

Laura

Laura

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,195 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 02:28 PM

Welcome! Look forward to hearing from you!
Laura

#5 brandy120

brandy120

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 959 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:20 PM

welcome . I'm in nor cal too. Maybe we will bump into each other around the circuit or join the same club.
Autism Rocks! and flips and flaps and squeaks and squeals and licks.

#6 twnkltoz

twnkltoz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,697 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:10 AM

Welcome! I live in Folsom and keep my horse at the border of Sacramento and Elk Grove.Maybe I'll see you at the shows.
Jennifer Walker
Capt Han Solo+,Reserve National Champion training level dressage, Top Ten first level dresage, Regional Champion Sport Horse Stallion available for lease
Author of The Riders of Green Meadow Series--Arabian horse fiction for young teens and the young-at-heart