Photo

Pure Crabbet foals 2012

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
49 replies to this topic

#21 Delightful

Delightful

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 628 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:20 PM

Well, I have two weanling 100% Crabbet bay fillies waiting in Indiana for me to pick them up. Just waiting on paperwork before I can import them to Canada.

If you don't mind my asking, who is the breeder? I love Crabbet bred horses. The pure Crabbets are so rare and such a treasure. Do you have any stallions yourself? I have a Magic Domino daughter that I want to bred eventually, and would love to cross her to a pure Crabbet. Sorry to hijack here!!! News of any pure Crabbet babies is so exciting!!!
Heather
Moonlit Ridge Arabians
Proud mom of

Magic Delight AD (*Magic Domino AHS+++// x Delights Joi AD) - 2007 purebred filly
2009 SHN Top Ten PB Sport Horse In Hand Jackpot Fillies

HA Lehazon (Garnizon x Shoaleh) - 1997 purebred mare

Co- mom of WR Princessa (Sir Fames HBV x Lillian) - 2009 purebred filly

In loving memory of Rio Risadda "Clyde" (Rio Lobo x Cheri Risadda) - 1988 purebred gelding

A successful life is not measured by what is accomplished, but by what is overcome to accomplish it.

#22 rdbboo

rdbboo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:51 AM

well i've posted on every other forum, but now for my american crabbet enthusiasts. not sure what i'll name him. i have a loooong list and nothing is sticking. typical.

Posted Image

Congrats on the colt. He is lovely. So happy the birthing went well for your mare and you have a nice healthy foal.

MI Royal Flag (*Silver Flag AHS X MI Royal Spring) 1990BM Brazen Angel (*Dandaloo Kadet X Brazen Secret) 2006BM Evening Fire Ruby (Fire Reflection X MI Royal Flag) 2009BM  Evening Kadence Rumba (Kari Lockets Kadence X MI Royal Flag) 2011BM Evening Crabbet Diva (Crabbet Royalty X *Rothlynne Pure Delight) 2012 BM Evening Crabbet Bliss (Crabbet Royalty X *Acabona Blessing) 2012 BM

#23 rdbboo

rdbboo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:59 AM

If you don't mind my asking, who is the breeder? I love Crabbet bred horses. The pure Crabbets are so rare and such a treasure. Do you have any stallions yourself? I have a Magic Domino daughter that I want to bred eventually, and would love to cross her to a pure Crabbet. Sorry to hijack here!!! News of any pure Crabbet babies is so exciting!!!

The sire and dams are owned by Marty and Jeri Kirkhuff in Arizona. Crabbet Royalty should also be available by cooled and frozen semen as well.
We have a couple 100% Crabbet stallions here in Canada. Amyr Bronze PC (*Seyad X BL Majestic Mist) and DSA Brynn CRB (GAvin X Senoran Rose). Someone that is a bit closer to you is Elaine Elliott in Indiana and she has Fire Reflection (*Star Reflection X *Golden Sunfire).
Another interesting stallion is Seren Hanos in Idaho (Chris and Kara Yost). He was imported from UK and will eventually by competing in endurance.

MI Royal Flag (*Silver Flag AHS X MI Royal Spring) 1990BM Brazen Angel (*Dandaloo Kadet X Brazen Secret) 2006BM Evening Fire Ruby (Fire Reflection X MI Royal Flag) 2009BM  Evening Kadence Rumba (Kari Lockets Kadence X MI Royal Flag) 2011BM Evening Crabbet Diva (Crabbet Royalty X *Rothlynne Pure Delight) 2012 BM Evening Crabbet Bliss (Crabbet Royalty X *Acabona Blessing) 2012 BM

#24 skymare

skymare

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:32 AM

thanks all. he's starting to unfurl now. i'll post update photos maybe at the three week mark. see how he's looking.

seren hanos is in the US? wow, now you have a winged saint son to use. I am thinking of using winged saint next season. then we'd have his blood here in aus. i didn't think seren would sell a son so far since saint has few sons around or at least i thought. i guess i don't really know much. but awesome. more blood for you guys. you need it. certainly have lots of crabbets for sale here is aus and not enough buyers.
Breeder of Pure Crabbet Arabians.
Mill Park Anabella (Mill Park Amastar x Millbanda Bellalina)

Farnaway Golightly(pend) Colt by Senussi.

#25 Fereyna1982

Fereyna1982

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,063 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:12 AM

Don't feel alone Skymare. I think practically everybody who is a horse enthusiast and wishes to buy or sell is wishing they had more money that wasn't already earmarked for other things!

*shakes money tree to no avail*

Pictures - post pictures!

#26 skymare

skymare

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:46 PM

oh i know, i know. but there is one thing that has always puzzled me and that's the fact that all the monied up arab owners don't buy or breed crabbets. they go for the egyptians and the types that do well in park (which i detest). extremes seem to attract money. it's such a shame. so much quality and blood has been lost due to lack of money and interest. breaks my heart. but that's horses isn't it. heart breaking.
Breeder of Pure Crabbet Arabians.
Mill Park Anabella (Mill Park Amastar x Millbanda Bellalina)

Farnaway Golightly(pend) Colt by Senussi.

#27 debs

debs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:19 PM

The Seren horses are lovely... love Winged Saint! :)

Lovely babies...

#28 rdbboo

rdbboo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:10 AM

thanks all. he's starting to unfurl now. i'll post update photos maybe at the three week mark. see how he's looking.

seren hanos is in the US? wow, now you have a winged saint son to use. I am thinking of using winged saint next season. then we'd have his blood here in aus. i didn't think seren would sell a son so far since saint has few sons around or at least i thought. i guess i don't really know much. but awesome. more blood for you guys. you need it. certainly have lots of crabbets for sale here is aus and not enough buyers.

Seren Hanos is by Hanson out of Silihah http://www.allbreedp...com/seren hanos
I am looking to breed 100% Crabbet without Dargee, which limits available stallions that I will use.
You are right that Winged Saint has few sons at this time.
If it was cheaper to get horses up here, more people might try it.

#29 lunatuna

lunatuna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:07 AM

Congrats on the newborn colt! Nice looking boy i like those high whites

The sire and dams are owned by Marty and Jeri Kirkhuff in Arizona. Crabbet Royalty should also be available by cooled and frozen semen as well.
We have a couple 100% Crabbet stallions here in Canada. Amyr Bronze PC (*Seyad X BL Majestic Mist) and DSA Brynn CRB (GAvin X Senoran Rose). Someone that is a bit closer to you is Elaine Elliott in Indiana and she has Fire Reflection (*Star Reflection X *Golden Sunfire).
Another interesting stallion is Seren Hanos in Idaho (Chris and Kara Yost). He was imported from UK and will eventually by competing in endurance.

Richelle did your weanlings arrive yet?

IN LOVING MEMORY: Ali Rajja (Ali Hajji x Darajaye) January 3rd 2002 - September 30th 2013

My baby, my best friend, my everything! I love and miss you so much
Owner of one crazy but beautiful black cat Jinx

In Loving Memory of my other black cat LUNA May 18th 1996 - August 17th 2013

#30 AuburnRose87

AuburnRose87

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 976 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 02:53 PM

He is a beautiful oy Skymare.I wish I had the money to import him here :( My mare is now 22 years old and I am hoping to breed her atleast one more time for a foal to keep.My friend has a solid black that I want to breed her to.I posted links to both horses bloodlines below.

http://www.allbreedp...m/auburn alexia

http://www.allbreedp...us antar sadeek