Photo

Pure Crabbet foals 2012

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
49 replies to this topic

#1 skymare

skymare

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 01:05 AM

Anyone had pure crabbet foals this year or expecting any? I have one expected end of October. Being in Australia our breeding season has just started, but I realise many forumites are American/Canadian.
Breeder of Pure Crabbet Arabians.
Mill Park Anabella (Mill Park Amastar x Millbanda Bellalina)

Farnaway Golightly(pend) Colt by Senussi.

#2 skymare

skymare

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:59 PM

Anyone?

#3 nyteryder54

nyteryder54

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 02:29 AM

I would love to say I have one but I am going to have to wait until I win the lotto to have one imported. Not many choices here in the states.

#4 BusyGal

BusyGal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 08:00 AM

Well does a 70+% CMK count?? Look under Rosas For Aul.

#5 skymare

skymare

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 02:13 PM

well I guess high percentage will have to count lol. i won't have a photo until oct/nov. :( at the moment just a very muddy bay mare.

#6 rdbboo

rdbboo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:13 AM

Well, I have two weanling 100% Crabbet bay fillies waiting in Indiana for me to pick them up. Just waiting on paperwork before I can import them to Canada.

MI Royal Flag (*Silver Flag AHS X MI Royal Spring) 1990BM Brazen Angel (*Dandaloo Kadet X Brazen Secret) 2006BM Evening Fire Ruby (Fire Reflection X MI Royal Flag) 2009BM  Evening Kadence Rumba (Kari Lockets Kadence X MI Royal Flag) 2011BM Evening Crabbet Diva (Crabbet Royalty X *Rothlynne Pure Delight) 2012 BM Evening Crabbet Bliss (Crabbet Royalty X *Acabona Blessing) 2012 BM

#7 skymare

skymare

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:54 AM

one month to go. stomach is churning. chest is tight. i'm so bloody nervous.

rdbboo, what's the breeding of your two fillies? am i right in guessing if they're bay they are Kadet descendents? my foal is by a stallion who is full brother to Kadet, khalid. mare is related bloodlines too.

#8 rdbboo

rdbboo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:36 AM

Waiting for foals is such a fun time. Love the anticipation!

The fillies are both by Crabbet Royalty (Royal Victorr to *Serafix X MI Royal Spring) out the imported mares *Rothlynne Pure Delight (Magic Myth X Fasoura) and ACABONA Blessing (Boomori Khalua (full brother to Kadet, Khalid and Kismet) X *Rothlynne Pure Delight) Lots of Australian bloodlines that you would know. These fillies are already related to the rest of my horses.

MI Royal Flag (*Silver Flag AHS X MI Royal Spring) 1990BM Brazen Angel (*Dandaloo Kadet X Brazen Secret) 2006BM Evening Fire Ruby (Fire Reflection X MI Royal Flag) 2009BM  Evening Kadence Rumba (Kari Lockets Kadence X MI Royal Flag) 2011BM Evening Crabbet Diva (Crabbet Royalty X *Rothlynne Pure Delight) 2012 BM Evening Crabbet Bliss (Crabbet Royalty X *Acabona Blessing) 2012 BM

#9 skymare

skymare

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:16 AM

i found a magic myth daughter three years ago and tried to breed a pure crabbet foal from her, but she wouldn't take. she was 17 and had one high percent colt (gelded) before i bought her. beautiful gentle mare. devastating she didn't work out. gave her away as a riding horse. my mare is heavily related to kahlua/kadet etc. as is the stallion of course being by khalid. i have seen photos of royal victorr and serafix.
i have a loooong list of names to use and can't wait to choose once i know the gender. and then i need to decide on stud prefix. being trying to decide for years.

#10 skymare

skymare

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:50 PM

just took photos yesterday and for the first time i could get someone to hold my mare so i could stand her up. still not great, but better than any of my previous photos.

Posted Image

and one not being still.

Posted Image