hitnruntulsa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Interests:Arabians
    Gardening

Posted 20 August 2012 - 10:08 PM

16 yr.old chestnut stallion very correct, beautiful head. Owner died suddenly this last spring & roomate is trying to place him "where he can have his own mares". Full brother to SP Nevermore. Shown at Egyptian Event is his younger days, as well as winning a National title in Working Cow Horse and was a Jr. Country Pleasure winner.

His registered name is "Cattammen" and here's the link to AllBreed: http://www.allbreedp...e.com/cattammen
bellsnewborn.jpg
Cattaman.jpg

Shaybrother.jpg
The foals are 2 of his offspring and these are fairly recent pics.

#2 valleyhorsecenter

valleyhorsecenter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 549 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 04:30 AM

HI there-
you should list his name- it might help with interest.. price? Although, a boy like him, trained like he is- should find a home quickly! Good luck! :)
http://www.valleyhorsecenter.com

Breeding, training and presenting the "complete Arabian!"

Posted Image

#3 Kailicia'sGirl

Kailicia'sGirl

PGN Kailicia( Kaiyoum x PGN Solataire)

• ABN Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,924 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Marketing, Breeding,Showing,History.

Posted 21 August 2012 - 07:40 AM

I agree. If you send me the pic I can upload it for you, or copy and past the picture right into a message box. He should be snapped up, especially with a show record.

Penny Lane Arabians https://www.facebook...152855434728757

Stallions At Stud: U.S & CDN Res. National Champion Futurity Colt, Sol Debut (x Solstice) and Fazio (Eden C x Swanah). 

The Mares: Lady Versace (Versace), PGN Kailicia (Kaiyoum++), Swanah (Versace), FS Betty Grable (Padrons Psyche), Flames Rhapsody (Bask Flame), PGN Show NTell+ (Showkayce+), Showanna (Showkayce+), Star Of The Sshow (Showkayce+), Ezalia (Eden C), Ellie Mae PF (Eden C), Sol Contessa (Sol Debut), and my Queen - National Champion, Baskskokhette+!

2015 Foals: Sol Debut x Baskskokhette+, Sol Debut x PGN Show NTell+, Eden C x Star Of The Sshow. Lady Versace is also in foal to DTD Jess Dancin for Leslie Dobson!

#4 hitnruntulsa

hitnruntulsa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
    Gardening

Posted 21 August 2012 - 11:31 AM

I am not trying in any way to be rude about any rescue groups. It has just been my understanding that rescue groups are intended to promote sterilization and reduce the unwanted horse population. That may not be the case with ARM. I am just doing my best to honor what my deceased friend would have wanted, according to a couple of conversations we had just before her untimely death.

Laura's wish was that Cattammen "have his own mares". I believe his bloodline is certainly worth passing on, as I just bred my Desperado V/Padron g-daughter to him. The post about Ibn Radban fits this boy to a tee. He has a presence that is almost impossible to describe and he has been through some pretty tough times already, yet has come through them with grace.

This is why I am posting this under Rescue and Rehoming. I would like to see this horse with a job and someone who values these older bloodlines. Not "sold" to the highest bidder.
AL FAARIS JAMAAL & KASHMIR BADRIYAH my 2 greys sired by GH KASH PADRON; KATARA & FSF IBN SABRIYAH my 2greys sired by CATTAMMEN who is living his days out here at Zanzibar as a GELDING
PALADIN VMA 2001 ch S (BOZIDAR VMA{HA MUSCAT BOLSHII} X PRISCILLA BEY Z) Russian-related AT STUD
KOVANZSKYIA 2007 ch M (KOVAT X TR IM FAMEOUS)Russian-related Double FAME granddaughter: OUR BEAUTY!

#5 Kailicia'sGirl

Kailicia'sGirl

PGN Kailicia( Kaiyoum x PGN Solataire)

• ABN Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,924 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Marketing, Breeding,Showing,History.

Posted 21 August 2012 - 12:51 PM

I found some photo's on Google. Hope this helps :)
Posted Image
Posted Image

Full brother Sp Nevermore's website. http://www.newvision...pNevermore.html

Penny Lane Arabians https://www.facebook...152855434728757

Stallions At Stud: U.S & CDN Res. National Champion Futurity Colt, Sol Debut (x Solstice) and Fazio (Eden C x Swanah). 

The Mares: Lady Versace (Versace), PGN Kailicia (Kaiyoum++), Swanah (Versace), FS Betty Grable (Padrons Psyche), Flames Rhapsody (Bask Flame), PGN Show NTell+ (Showkayce+), Showanna (Showkayce+), Star Of The Sshow (Showkayce+), Ezalia (Eden C), Ellie Mae PF (Eden C), Sol Contessa (Sol Debut), and my Queen - National Champion, Baskskokhette+!

2015 Foals: Sol Debut x Baskskokhette+, Sol Debut x PGN Show NTell+, Eden C x Star Of The Sshow. Lady Versace is also in foal to DTD Jess Dancin for Leslie Dobson!

#6 hitnruntulsa

hitnruntulsa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
    Gardening

Posted 21 August 2012 - 01:29 PM

Thank you for those photos. I believe that is Patrick Swayze up on the second pic. Although Catt hasn't been ridden much these past 5 yrs as his owner developed back problems. Wouldn't take much at all to get him back into the groove.
AL FAARIS JAMAAL & KASHMIR BADRIYAH my 2 greys sired by GH KASH PADRON; KATARA & FSF IBN SABRIYAH my 2greys sired by CATTAMMEN who is living his days out here at Zanzibar as a GELDING
PALADIN VMA 2001 ch S (BOZIDAR VMA{HA MUSCAT BOLSHII} X PRISCILLA BEY Z) Russian-related AT STUD
KOVANZSKYIA 2007 ch M (KOVAT X TR IM FAMEOUS)Russian-related Double FAME granddaughter: OUR BEAUTY!

#7 Blackberry Run Arabians

Blackberry Run Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 04:26 PM

Has anyone attempted to contact Lisa Niemi? She may be interested to know what is going on.

...James
  • Jada and hitnruntulsa like this

What you see ... Often times ... depends upon where you stand.

AHA Discovery Farm

http://blackberryrunarabians.com

#8 lkirby

lkirby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,480 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 04:27 PM

Cattammen's sire, Tammen, is a direct grandson of *Ibn Hafiza who descends from the Ibn Rabdan sireline. *Ibn Hafiza was imported specifically from Egypt to breed to the Gleannoch's Nazeer-bred Egyptian Arabian mares. The Babson Egyptian Arabian horses also descend from Ibn Rabdan. Ibn Rabdan sireline horses are incredibly athletic, tough and strong Arabians that can go and do anything.

Lorna G. Kirby, PE
  • Erin and VanAlma like this
When you have gone through fire, you won't fade in the sun!!

#9 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

Advanced Member

• ABN Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,546 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 04:28 PM

So, just to clarify, is this horse for sale or is he a rehoming candidate? I am not inquiring for myself, just for clarity.

Pat Lowe

#10 Arabian Rescue

Arabian Rescue

Advanced Member

• VIP Hosting Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:33 PM

He is actually being re-homed by ARM. You can contact me for an application. His fee is $400.00

Attached Thumbnails

• cattammen.jpg

• SDLArabians likes this
Terry Figueroa
President/CEO of
The Arabian Rescue Mission, Inc. www.arabianrescuemission.org
a 501©3 non-profit horse rescue. info@arabianrescuemission.org
Rasmoniet ehap (Rasmoniet rsi x Jubilee Halima dtr) SE/AK
Temujin kgi (*Nefison x Procent granddaughter) Straight Russian
Promuscat (Muscat x Pettina by Ponomarev) Straight Russian
Mir MG (Moment x Muzza/Aswan dtr) Straight Russian
Always loved by *Prudent HT (Procent x Aswan daughter) Straight Russian - MY HEART
Always loved by *Bekas (Etap x Beatrice) Pure Polish Import - MY SOUL

ALWAYS REMEMBER BERRYLETTA V - GRANNY, WHO ALONG WITH 3 OTHERS, WERE MURDERED BY HSOC, OHIO!