Photo

Rashash Al Alwan flashy Pintabian stallion

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
23 replies to this topic

#1 Felicia1885

Felicia1885

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 05:48 PM

I recently just purchased this wonderful colt. Im looking forward to breeding him and passing on his wonderful temperament and style. He is currently standing at stud for his first year (hes only 2). Im hoping for a few foals out of him :) Till then hes gonna finish growing up till I can get him under saddle and conquering the show ring :) Any comments or questions greatly appreciated.

Rashash AL Alwan (BL Alistar x Dakota Chips)

Attached Thumbnails

• rashash1.jpg
  • 384734_468746033144686_2110694493_n.jpg

Quest Arabian Equine Services
Request to Dance (Dream Quest x KH Dance with me by El Shaklan)
Felicia

#2 Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 10:10 AM

Boy he sure is flashy! Thank You for sharing!

PM me and tell me more about your bloodstock please, Hubby is quite fond of paints and in future we may be shopping for a "Husband horse" we are located in Ma. K.R. Lisa

#3 Eclectic

Eclectic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 682 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 11:44 AM

I could not find him on datasource HA, did find his dam, HA, but not his sire.  I thought to be Pintabian they had to be 99+%.  He is a looker, though, beautiful.

#4 Slide

Slide

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,093 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 11:54 AM

I could not find him on datasource HA, did find his dam, HA, but not his sire. I thought to be Pintabian they had to be 99+%. He is a looker, though, beautiful.

Pintabians can be the product of two HA pintabians ETA: see below

#5 Slide

Slide

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,093 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 12:02 PM

http://www.blackjack...erence_sire.htm

MP ALIS DANDI - HAHR*8A342765
SH PORCELIN DOLL - HAHR*7A334941

#6 Eclectic

Eclectic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 682 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 04:24 PM

Thanks, always up for learning something new... I just couldn't find the sire registered as HA so thought it wasn't possible.  I do see he is registered PHRI for Pintabian Horse Registry Inc.  You learn all kinds of new things here,  Thanks again, Slide

#7 spiritthyme

spiritthyme

ST

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:30 AM

Pintabians can be the product of two HA pintabians ETA: see below

Question, if a Pintabian is the product of 2 HA's, can it be reg. w/HAHR ? I thought they had to have one PB parent... or does AHA go by percentage ?

Spirit Thyme ( Pryme Thyme X Kendrid Spirit YW ) 2003 Chestnut Gelding

Topez ( *Pesniar X DW Baskala by *Bask ) 1982 Bay Stallion

Spirit's Finale' HT ( Spirit Thyme X Halima El Jamaal ) 2013 Grey filly

#8 zeplinsmom

zeplinsmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:54 AM

You have to have one PB parent. That's why my gelding cannot be registered with HAHR, even though he is ~97% Arabian

Zeplin, fall 2012

NUHA ARABIAN ATHLETES ( http://nuhaarabianathletes.webs.com ) standing:

OSIRION (Omar Saaliim x Mysteekh by Ibn El Mareekh) - 2011 grey Straight Egyptian Arabian stallion

breeders of SE and CMK Arabians of classic type, beauty and movement

#9 ShadesOfGoldArabians

ShadesOfGoldArabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:09 PM

So the pintabian registry is out :dry:   You could do the pinto arabian registry like my pintabian (producer) palomino and white filly i got from canada. she is the only thing i have that is registered wiht them.  And are either one of his parents registered as pinto ? Hopefully, then he could be pinto reigstered.

SHADES OF GOLD ARABIANS & PINTABIANS

HOME OF THE HIGHEST PERCENT ARABIAN CREMELLO IN THE WORLD

THE GO TO PLACE FOR GORGEOUS HIGH PERCENT ARABIAN DILUTES AND DOUBLE DILUTES

http://www.goldarabians.com

#10 zeplinsmom

zeplinsmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:16 PM

Your filly is actually related to my boy--she is sired by a full brother to his dam :D  Considering that his damsire is also his sire (accidental breeding from my understanding), that makes him even more closely related somehow :blink:

Zeplin can get color papers from the PtHA, but I never owned either of his parents and I'm not sure if either are registered with PtHA. Doesn't matter to me, I have plenty of horses to show. He's my trail horse, my stallion companion, and hopefully soon my ponying horse. If I ever do need to sell him, I will register him with PtHA, but otherwise he is a great horse to have around. Don't need those papers to register him with AERC, either, should I decide to take him the endurance route (he'd be perfect for that, but me not so much :rolleyes: )

NUHA ARABIAN ATHLETES ( http://nuhaarabianathletes.webs.com ) standing:

OSIRION (Omar Saaliim x Mysteekh by Ibn El Mareekh) - 2011 grey Straight Egyptian Arabian stallion

breeders of SE and CMK Arabians of classic type, beauty and movement