Photo

East Coast Championships

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

#11 Roze

Roze

Advanced Member

• Gold Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 06:10 PM

Angela, no you cant show! Pat was hoping you would come back and scribe again. The scribes did great jobs. :)

I enjoy scribing but I would much rather be in the saddle - my luck doesn't usually turn out well with my horses, so it's still in your favor that I could scribe ;)

Roze Arabians Ltd.
Straight Egyptians, Straight Performance

Amer Azhaar
(Laheeb Al Nasser x Dorian Binthadidi)
2011 Straight Egyptian Stallion

Nile Roze+
(Ansata Nile Bay x LM Bint Fakher)
2001 Straight Egyptian Mare

Aroze to Nobility
(Aspecial Ali x Noble Karama)
2005 Straight Egyptian Gelding

Escapade SHF
(Scapa x The Aurora)
2009 Straight Egyptian Gelding

Mehdi Amir RZ
(Masada Mazal x Nile Roze+)
2013 Straight Egyptian Colt

www.RozeArabians.com

#12 Sue

Sue

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 04:25 PM

Congratulations to Khemontego Bey's mom Sue Seiler and proud breeders James and Kerry Hoffman! NEAT trophy - I may have to start showing again~

Also, congratulations to Alexis Doughty and Rakhassa Bey++/ . They too had a phenomenal show at the East Coast Championships winning East Coast Champion Hunter Type Mares, Green Working Hunter, Open Hunter Hack and Hunter Hack ATR. She was East Coast Reserve Champion in Sport Horse Under Saddle Open as well as ATR, East Coast Reserve Champion in Working Hunter AATR, and finally, East Coast Top Five in Hunter Type Mares ATH! And, this "icing on the cake"...Khassie was also East Coast High Point Working Hunter out of ALL the horses that showed!

Robin and Holly Schnader also had an awesome East Coast Show with their Klint Black+++/ son, HS Khozmik Enkhanted. "Khozmo" was East Coast Champion in Sport Horse Under Saddle Junior Horse, Sport Horse in Hand JTH, and Training Level Dressage Junior Horse (with a score of 75.6!). He was East Coast Reserve Champion in Training Level Dressage Open, Sport Horse Under Saddle JTR, Sport Horse Geldings In Hand Dressage Type, Sport Horse Geldings In Hand Hunter Type, and Training Level Dressage JTR. He topped off the weekend with a Top Five Sport Horse Under Saddle Open, and Introductory Dressage!

Charming Meadow Farm, proud breeder of National Champions Klint Black+++/, Rakhassa Bey++++//, Summer Wind Bey+//, Jebediah Black+ and Top Ten Winners Kholela Bey+++//, Black Magyk+ and Ammiraj.

2012 USEF Arabian Horse Breeder of the Year
www.klintblack.com