Photo

Ibn Shallaan HC

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 CarrieLewis

CarrieLewis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 02:54 PM

Ibn Shallaan HC (aka Chicago) is a homozygous black Arabian stallion, American Foundation 100%.

Posted Image

Chicago is a performance horse, siring quality offspring with extreme athletic ability, usability and trainability.

Posted Image

Chicago is Abayyan-Sharrak in strain. He has tested clear for SCID and LFS.

Mares must be tested clear for CA.

Posted Image

Chicago is an AHA Sweepstakes Nominated Sire. Transported semen available.
Happy trails,
Carrie A. Woolverton
Triple Cross Ranches
Honey Creek Farms
Prairieville, Texas
http://www.honeycreekfarms.biz/

Pulque Preservation Program
Texas Foundation Arabian Horse Association
American Foundation Arabian Horse Association

When age prevents me from riding,
I will still keep horses as long as
I can shuffle along with a pail.
When I can no longer shuffle,
I will roll my wheelchair to the pasture
Fence to watch my horses graze.

#2 Mason Arabians

Mason Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,342 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 06:21 AM

i really like this boy also-!!

#3 CarrieLewis

CarrieLewis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 07:40 AM

Thank you kindly!
Happy trails,
Carrie A. Woolverton
Triple Cross Ranches
Honey Creek Farms
Prairieville, Texas
http://www.honeycreekfarms.biz/

Pulque Preservation Program
Texas Foundation Arabian Horse Association
American Foundation Arabian Horse Association

When age prevents me from riding,
I will still keep horses as long as
I can shuffle along with a pail.
When I can no longer shuffle,
I will roll my wheelchair to the pasture
Fence to watch my horses graze.

#4 Arlene Magid

Arlene Magid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,652 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 04:41 AM

ARLENE MAGID

PEDIGREE RESEARCH

Email Arabbits@aol.com

IBN SHALLAAN HC

IBN SHALLAAN HC combines the best of Egyptian and Crabbet breeding through his sire with predominantly Crabbet ancestry linebred to SKOWRONEK though his dam, whose tail female line traces to the 1906 Davenport import *HAFFIA.

IBN SHALLAAN HC is by SHALLAAN EL AJZAA, who is over 75% Egyptian. He is a full brother to champion sire SAHIB EL AJZAA and is a son of 1977 Region 15 Reserve Champion Park, halter and English pleasure champion and champion sire RA’ADIN INSHALLA. RA’ADIN INSHALLA is a paternal brother to 14 National winners, including U.S. National Champion Mare FA HALIMA, who is similarly bred to him as she is out of a Babson Egyptian mare. He is also a paternal brother to 31 producers of National winners. His sire, three times U.S. Top Ten Stallion *ANSATA IBN HALIMA++, is the only imported Egyptian stallion to sire both a U.S. National Champion Stallion and a U.S. National Champion Mare, and he is also the sire of the all time leading Egyptian sire of champions, U.S. and Canadian Top Ten Stallion EL HILAL. RA’ADIN INSHALLA is out of ALLAH ATEYYAH, dam of 3 champions. She is the third dam of RA’ADIN ROYAL STAR, sire of U.S. and Canadian National Champion Stallion, World Champion Stallion and National Champion sire *SIMEON SHAI+, ALLAH ATEYYAH is a paternal sister to U.S. National Champion Hunter LA RAFIK and National Champion producer DUR NEGMA.

SHALLANN EL AJZAA is out of HMR BINT ZULEIKA, also dam of halter champion FADLEIKA EL AJZAA and of regional winner producer HMR ZULLANY. She is a paternal sister to 6 National winners including Canadian Reserve National Champion Mare and National Champion producer HABINA++ and to 21 producers of National winners. HMR BINT ZULEIKA is a full sister to champion producer HMR ZULANY. Her dam ZULEIKA is the third dam of Canadian National Champion Mare and U.S. Top Ten Western Pleasure and Trail FATEENA++. ZULEIKA is a 3/4 sister to KONTESSA LEE, dam of Canadian Top Ten Mare BINT KONTESSA.

IBN SHALLAAN HC is out of PYRAMID AZRADINA, a paternal sister to Canadian Top Ten Pleasure Driving C MANORS MYTH, to U.S. Top Ten Training Level Dressage 13/Under PYRAMIDS MARAKESH and to National winner producer COMARA (dam of 4 champions including U.S. Top Ten English Pleasure JOTR CONGA, regional English pleasure champion BARBARY BELLERINA, and regional halter champion CAMPARI, sire of U.S. Reserve National Champion Show Hack DANDY NATURAL+/ and U.S. Top Ten Endurance winner CINNAMIN+/). PYRAMID AZRADINA is also a paternal sister to HI-FASHION TIMYE, dam of 4 champions including western pleasure champion FLABYS SAR MONIET (who produced JASADD MONIET, a multi-National winner in English pleasure and country pleasure).

PYRAMID AZRADINA is linebred to SKOWRONEK through his son *RAFFLES (4 lines) and *RASEYN (9 lines). She is by National winner sire COMAR AZDEYN, a 3/4 brother to National winner sire COMAR RAFFDEYN (sire of 1973 U.S. Top Ten Half-Arabian Mare RAFFEZAAD). COMAR AZDEYN is a full brother to U.S. Top Ten Stallion AZRHAND, sire of National Champion sire LE-AZRA-X (sire of U.S. Reserve National Champion English Pleasure JOTR AZRA HAVAL). COMAR AZDEYN is also a full brother to COMAR AZDEYNA, dam of National winner producers HV ELQUINA (dam of U.S. Top Ten Hunt Pleasure JOTR 13/Under VIRGINIA MIST) and COMAR DEYNAZONA (dam of U.S. Top Ten Gelding and Gelding AOTH DEYNAZRAFF and COMAR DECISIONA, dam of Canadian Top Ten Stallion AOTH and twice U.S. Top Ten Stallion AOTH and National Champion sire PSYNCERE).

COMAR AZDEYN is a paternal brother to 23 National winners including U.S. National Champion Stallion GALIZON, and a maternal brother to the regional winners and National Champion producers SILDEYNA+ (dam of multi-National Champion in English pleasure and country pleasure AA PRISTINE+// ) and MUSKADEYNA++ (dam of multi-National Champion in halter and country pleasure MUSKAMADIA++/). COMAR AZDEYN’s sire AZRAFF is the top-siring son of *RAFFLES in number of get, champions, National winners and National winner producers (56 producers of purebred National winners and 4 of Half-Arabian National winners, including AZLETA, dam of U.S. National Champion Stallion and Pleasure Driving and National Champion sire GAI PARADA+++).

COMAR AZDEYN’s dam HANDEYNA produced 5 champions, 2 of them National Champion producers. She is by National Champion sire HANDEYRAFF, sire of 6 National winners in halter native costume, park, English sidesaddle and western pleasure including U.S. Top Ten Stallion and Reserve National Champion Park RAF-FARA++. 20 HANDEYRAFF get produced National winners including such National Champions as U.S. Reserve National Champion Mare and English Pleasure BASQUELLE++ and Canadian Reserve National Champion Park PERCUSSION. HANDEYNA is out of regional champion producer RAFFEYNA, whose daughter TAMMYE++ is the dam of U.S. Top Ten Western Pleasure and Canadian Top Ten English Pleasure AOTR EMKAY TAMARIGO+ and twice U.S. Top Ten Trail JTR EMKAY FIRE STORM. RAFFEYNA is also dam of IMRI, dam of 6 champions and of IMRA, one of the breed’s all time leading broodmares with 10 champions, 2 of them National winners.

PYRAMID AZRADINA is out of BINT GAYDINA, a daughter of the linebred *RASEYN stallion RAYDINE, who died young and sired just 5 registered get. RAYDINE is by National Champion sire FERDINE (whose 10 National winning get have won in halter, formal driving, sidesaddle, native costume and English pleasure) and 3 of his 4 grandparents produced National winners. FERDINE is by FERZON (sire of 24 National winners including U.S. National Champion Stallion GAI PARADA+++) out of GADINA (dam of National winners in halter and hunter over fences). RAYDINE’s dam TAZEYN is double FERSEYN as is FERZON. BINT GAYDINA is a maternal sister to 2 National winners: GAYLAUR++/ (who has 5 U.S. Top Ten Park AOTR titles) and LAURGAY (also a 5 time National winner whose titles include U.S. Reserve National Champion Trail and Top Ten Native Costume). BINT GAYDINA’s dam, National Champion producer GAYDINA, is a 3/4 sister to BENGAZI, sire of National winner producers NEBAYA and LANZI and National Champion sire BENS ECHO. Thus, IBN SHALLAAN HC traces to National winners from the very earliest days of Arabian competition up to the present.

Posted Image