Photo

Linebred *Patron stallion for lease

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 GPROTTS

GPROTTS

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 07:18 AM

I have a 2004 bay stallion, sired by a *Padron son and a *Puschkin daughter. He is currently with a trainer pursuing a English/country career. This stallion has a great disposition and personality Plus!!!He is very safe to be around and is giving lessons to some clients.He has excellent conformation, great bone and strong feet.This horse is the total package,he loves to travel,do trail rides,play with toys and entertain people!!He is fun!! He is not a fearful horse!! Which I love!!! With my work I no longer have the time and finances to enjoy him to the fullest.He would be an asset to any breeding program or show barn.He is a Sweestakes Nominated sire.

#2 lkirby

lkirby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,480 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 08:22 AM

Can you post his pedigree on the Allbreedpedigree website along with some photos?

Lorna G. Kirby, PE
When you have gone through fire, you won't fade in the sun!!

#3 GPROTTS

GPROTTS

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 09:38 AM

His pedrgree is up, under GPA KIRIN. I'm not great on the computer, his pictures are on my profile.

#4 Peter Mileo

Peter Mileo

City Slicker Ranch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,961 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 10:02 AM

Photos?

Regards,
Peter

City Slicker Ranch, Home of Magic Aulrab, 1993 Chestnut Stallion SCID and CA Clear and Constantene, 2006 Pure Polish Grey Arabian Stallion SCID Clear, CA Carrier, LFS Clear and Homozygous for Grey

#5 western

western

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:25 PM

I have a 2004 bay stallion, sired by a *Padron son and a *Puschkin daughter. He is currently with a trainer pursuing a English/country career. This stallion has a great disposition and personality Plus!!!He is very safe to be around and is giving lessons to some clients.He has excellent conformation, great bone and strong feet.This horse is the total package,he loves to travel,do trail rides,play with toys and entertain people!!He is fun!! He is not a fearful horse!! Which I love!!! With my work I no longer have the time and finances to enjoy him to the fullest.He would be an asset to any breeding program or show barn.He is a Sweestakes Nominated sire.

I would like to have more information on this stallion. Where is he located? Has he sired any foals? Video available?

Wes.

#6 Arabian Rescue

Arabian Rescue

Advanced Member

• VIP Hosting Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 04:35 PM

Here you go: http://www.allbreedp...e.com/gpa kirin
Terry Figueroa
President/CEO of
The Arabian Rescue Mission, Inc. www.arabianrescuemission.org
a 501©3 non-profit horse rescue. info@arabianrescuemission.org
Rasmoniet ehap (Rasmoniet rsi x Jubilee Halima dtr) SE/AK
Temujin kgi (*Nefison x Procent granddaughter) Straight Russian
Promuscat (Muscat x Pettina by Ponomarev) Straight Russian
Mir MG (Moment x Muzza/Aswan dtr) Straight Russian
Always loved by *Prudent HT (Procent x Aswan daughter) Straight Russian - MY HEART
Always loved by *Bekas (Etap x Beatrice) Pure Polish Import - MY SOUL

ALWAYS REMEMBER BERRYLETTA V - GRANNY, WHO ALONG WITH 3 OTHERS, WERE MURDERED BY HSOC, OHIO!

#7 western

western

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 10:57 PM

His pedrgree is up, under GPA KIRIN. I'm not great on the computer, his pictures are on my profile.

I have tried several times to contact you, but all emails are bounced back after going through a spam filter that is disabled.

If you read this, contact me...

Wes Buckle
westernbuckle@gmail.com

#8 luvarabhorses

luvarabhorses

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 992 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:17 PM

This guy is out of my late stallion Nonsuch Padron. My stallion was an incredible horse and this is a nice stallion.
Here is her website, there may be a phone number on there http://gprotts.webs....abianhorses.htm

#9 BFF

BFF

Advanced Member

• ABN Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,853 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:06 AM

This guy is out of my late stallion Nonsuch Padron. My stallion was an incredible horse and this is a nice stallion.
Here is her website, there may be a phone number on there http://gprotts.webs....abianhorses.htm

Here is the contact info from that website. The man says hes not great with computers so a phone call will probably be best

ontact Us

We look forward to hearing from you!

Please contact me either my phone or mail at

410-604-1887

Stevensville, MD

or

Send me an email at - gprotts@earthlink.net

Bonn-Fyre Farms/Training Center home to- Pure Polish- Elikzir (Ganges x Ularia) Three time U.S National Top Ten Stallion, 2014 Region II Champion Stallion SHIH, PACIFIC SLOPE TOP FIVE STALLION 2014, Region II Top Five Stallion 201,10 Time U.S. National Top Ten Stallion LA LegacyInBlack+++//,U;S. National Champion Stallion H/A SHIH- The Terminatorr+(Azh Naborr x L'argent- German Verband Hanoverian) <p>https://www.facebook...571022559602050