Photo

53% Arabian Cremello Stallion For Sale/Lease

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
18 replies to this topic

#1 Rumonek

Rumonek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,517 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 01:44 PM

53% Arabian Cremello Stallion

Lucian is one of a kind with beautiful cremello coloring that will guarentee high-percentage diluted foals when bred to purebred Arabian mares. Professionaly trained to the phantom, he has been analyzed and found to have exceptional counts for shipped semen- having one mare in foal for next year off of one collection.When bred to purebred Arabian mares Lucian will produce 76.5% Arabians ALL with a diluted coat pattern. He will produce Palomino 100% of the time when bred with chestnuts. Breeding him to other non-dilute mares will result in Palomino, Buckskin, or Smokey Black foals. Being a moderate Sabino/Splash with high whites and a wide blaze, Lucian will also produce the shades of gold with chrome as well!

A product of many generations and years of dedication put towards breeding the ultimate double-dilute part-bred Arabian, Lucian's Purebred Arabian ancestors are legendary as Russian, Polish, and Egyptian race-winners, National Champions in performance and halter, and as leading sires- including the foundation sire lines for the Tersk Arabian stud. Lucian's most tail female line is that of Rodania, the "celebrated mare" who was the founder of both the Polish and English family lines of today

Lucian posesses a great topline with a strong hip and loin. He has a well laid-back, open-angled shoulder allowing for extremely free and powerful movement. Lucian will be a stallion to improve a mare's coupling, open up the shoulder angle, add some "pretty", and of course- all in the beautiful shades of gold!

No more hoping for a beautiful colored, quality foal- this colt promises it all! Trust in this colt to give you GOLD!

TESTED

ee Aa (will produce palomino, buckskin, and smokey black)
EVA Clear
HYPP N/N

All foals from Arabian mares will be AHA, NSH, Ptha registerable

SPECIAL CONSIDERATION to a SHOW/DRIVING/RIDING home! Base price- $3500 as a stallion and $2500 as a gelding. Discounts, as said before will be given to homes that will DO something with him.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Rumonek Colored Arabians

In Gold We Trust RCA
2010 53% Arabian Cremello Colt
(Allusive Gold ss X Wyo Prairie Pearl)

#2 ladycascabel

ladycascabel

Advanced Member

• Silver Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,854 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 04:29 PM

This is a very handsome colt with a truly interesting pedigree. If i were still breeding, I'd be extremely interested in him. Hope he finds a great home where he can be utilized to his best potential.

Mary Logan

www.cascabelranch.com

Proud of our family of working western athletes: Arabians, Half-arabs, National Foundation Quarter Horses.
Producers of all-natural grass-fed beef.

The Arabian and Half-arab Fam:

TS Paarden Mia chestnut purebred mare
HAA Marco Rojo chestnut Classical Spanish gelding
SA Firefoxx chestnut purebred gelding
OFW Carnation bay purebred mare
Skyy RPA amber champagne HA mare
Goldenseal MSL palomino HA gelding

besttext2.jpg

#3 Rumonek

Rumonek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,517 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 07:31 AM

Thank-You Mary.
I do not want to see this guy go, but I'm sure everyone knows that MI is going through a crazy drought and finding hay is nearly impossible right now. He won't go for pennies, and he won't go to anyone that I am not 100% comfortable with. He's a true "peoples" horse and thrives on love and attention.

Posted Image

Rumonek Colored Arabians

In Gold We Trust RCA

#4 krissylekrix2001

krissylekrix2001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,410 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 08:34 AM

Rumonek we have really had a dry spell here as have many surrounding states. Contact Lazarus Equisports on my fb page and she can put you in touch with someone if you are having trouble in your area. She will be glad to help, tell her I sent you. :) (just an fyi, she is dyslexic, so she may have some spelling errors)

#5 Rumonek

Rumonek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,517 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 05:56 PM

Thanks for the "tip"- I'll send a message. I joined the "hay suppliers" page on FB as well.

Posted Image

Rumonek Colored Arabians

In Gold We Trust RCA

#6 Rumonek

Rumonek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,517 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:05 AM

Bumping this boy up

Posted Image

Rumonek Colored Arabians

In Gold We Trust RCA

#7 destiny

destiny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:36 PM

How tall? What is his other breeding?
Thx
Buffy MacLeod
http://www.destinyfarm.com

Equine Photographer

Arabians, Half-Arabians, ASB & Homozygous tobianos

Home of Dream Synsation(EF Kingston x Magic Dream daughter(Khemosabi daughter))
Mares include daughters of Bey Shah+, Petrus Carol, *JJ La Estrella, Desperado V, NV Beau Bey, Triple A Basktyn++, DWD Tabasco.

#8 ShadesOfGoldArabians

ShadesOfGoldArabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:12 PM

53% Arabian Cremello Stallion

Lucian is one of a kind with beautiful cremello coloring that will guarentee high-percentage diluted foals when bred to purebred Arabian mares.

Rumonek, Even though Lucian is not exactly one of a kind he most definitely is rare because of his arabian percentage and cremello coloring. For that reason alone I am shocked that you are considering letting him go. :( I know how much he means to you. I understand the hay problem but isnt there any other horse or horses that you could part with and keep your boy?

I have sold all of my part arabian dilute mares except for 4. I only kept my buckskin fire an ice daughter and the 2 half arab/ half saddelbred palomino mares & 87.5% arabian palomino that I got from my friend kaaren before she passed away. I have also sold all of my non arabian cremello mares. I am no longer going to breed any cremello mares to my cremello part arab boy, Prince, unless they are at least 75% arabian thierselves. And I am seriously considering breeding those cremello girls to my Arabian stallion, Pauol EMH. I only have a few of them and they are exceptionally nice. That will give me the half arabian registered foals out of them. And Add some padrons psyche to the foals bloodline, which I love. When and if I decide to breed them that is. So there will be no more cremello part arabians of less than 84% arabian being raised by me.. and very few if any for a while after this foaling season.

So the cremello part arabs are going to be harder to find. If I was you I would try to figure out a way to keep him. He is so pretty :)

SHADES OF GOLD ARABIANS & PINTABIANS

HOME OF THE HIGHEST PERCENT ARABIAN CREMELLO IN THE WORLD

THE GO TO PLACE FOR GORGEOUS HIGH PERCENT ARABIAN DILUTES AND DOUBLE DILUTES

http://www.goldarabians.com

#9 Rumonek

Rumonek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,517 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:13 PM

How tall? What is his other breeding?
Thx

He is about 14.2 currently. Both parents and full sibling are 15.1 so we'll see where he ends up! (I may be on the shorter side, but prefer to under-advertise height than to over-advertise!)
His pedigree: http://www.allbreedp...ld we trust rca
Video can be seen here
More photos/info on his website: http://www.ingoldwetrust.weebly.com

Rumonek, Even though Lucian is not exactly one of a kind he most definitely is rare because of his arabian percentage and cremello coloring. For that reason alone I am shocked that you are considering letting him go. :( I know how much he means to you. I understand the hay problem but isnt there any other horse or horses that you could part with and keep your boy?

I have sold all of my part arabian dilute mares except for 4. I only kept my buckskin fire an ice daughter and the 2 half arab/ half saddelbred palomino mares & 87.5% arabian palomino that I got from my friend kaaren before she passed away. I have also sold all of my non arabian cremello mares. I am no longer going to breed any cremello mares to my cremello part arab boy, Prince, unless they are at least 75% arabian thierselves. And I am seriously considering breeding those cremello girls to my Arabian stallion, Pauol EMH. I only have a few of them and they are exceptionally nice. That will give me the half arabian registered foals out of them. And Add some padrons psyche to the foals bloodline, which I love. When and if I decide to breed them that is. So there will be no more cremello part arabians of less than 84% arabian being raised by me.. and very few if any for a while after this foaling season.

So the cremello part arabs are going to be harder to find. If I was you I would try to figure out a way to keep him. He is so pretty :)

To me he's one of a kind, and not because of his color ;)
It's not the hay anymore that "forces" this sale. This is not a must sale, and he'll stay here until the perfect home comes along. I have sold almost all of my mares so really have nothing to breed him to. I work 11 hour shifts 6 days a week and want to see him being used and enjoyed- riding/driving and making someone happy, not sitting in a pasture.

He's an amazing horse- people loving and loves to please. Longes on the line and free, loads (and can be hauled with mares and foals), clips, bathes, ties. He's a very smart boy and loves to be presented with new challenges, like "fun" things such as bowing. He's been sat on 3 times and was just fine with that as well.

Posted Image

Rumonek Colored Arabians

In Gold We Trust RCA

#10 ShadesOfGoldArabians

ShadesOfGoldArabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:46 PM

When you put it that way I totally understand. I wasnt trying to imply that he isnt special and Im sorry if it came out that way. I just hate to see you give him up. Anyone can tell just reading your post how much you love him. Im glad you are able to keep him until the perfect home comes along. Maybe that perfect home will be close to you so you can still visit him. Good luck to you both.

SHADES OF GOLD ARABIANS & PINTABIANS

HOME OF THE HIGHEST PERCENT ARABIAN CREMELLO IN THE WORLD

THE GO TO PLACE FOR GORGEOUS HIGH PERCENT ARABIAN DILUTES AND DOUBLE DILUTES

http://www.goldarabians.com