Photo

Attn: West Coast! UPDATE!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
32 replies to this topic

#1 ladyfaile15

ladyfaile15

Advanced Member

• ABN Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 10:48 AM

i just wanted to let everyone know that kryo kinetics is thinking about a CA, OR, NV trip sometime soon.....they need to make it cost effective by signing up as many horses as possible, soooo....if you are interested in getting your horse branded, please let me know so i can pass along the info to them and get a trip scheduled! this is a great way to identify your horse if they are ever lost or stolen, and it can also help if the worst should happen and they end up at auction!

jamie

Crusader Ranch

#2 KL Phoenix

KL Phoenix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 11:09 AM

i just wanted to let everyone know that kryo kinetics is thinking about a CA, OR, NV trip sometime soon.....they need to make it cost effective by signing up as many horses as possible, soooo....if you are interested in getting your horse branded, please let me know so i can pass along the info to them and get a trip scheduled! this is a great way to identify your horse if they are ever lost or stolen, and it can also help if the worst should happen and they end up at auction!

jamie

I have two horses if they come to Norcal.

#3 valleyhorsecenter

valleyhorsecenter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 549 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 12:09 PM

Depending on price and location, I could have MANY. Info?
http://www.valleyhorsecenter.com

Breeding, training and presenting the "complete Arabian!"

Posted Image

#4 Comstock Lode

Comstock Lode

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,341 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 12:46 PM

I had sent Bron a message awhile back to add in my two in Reno . Last time they came down the price was based on the number of people divided by the expenses , I paid @155 for each horse, they may have changed that it was 6 years ago . They came to my house and did it here I was the only one over here on that trip .

#5 ladyfaile15

ladyfaile15

Advanced Member

• ABN Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 03:55 PM

i believe that it is $135 plus whatever the mileage is split between the owners.

jamie

Crusader Ranch

#6 BFF

BFF

Advanced Member

• ABN Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,672 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 05:21 PM

Let me know price and I can pitch it to my clients here in Southern California

Bonn-Fyre Farms/Training Center home to- 2014 Region II Champion Stallion SHIH, PACIFIC SLOPE TOP FIVE  STALLION 2014, Region II Top Five Stallion 2014 Pure Polish- Elikzir (Ganges x Ularia),

7 Time U.S. National Top Ten Stallion LA LegacyInBlack+++//,

U;S. National Champion Stallion H/A SHIH- The Terminatorr+(Azh Naborr x L'argent- German Verband Hanoverian) 

https://www.facebook...571022559602050

#7 ladyfaile15

ladyfaile15

Advanced Member

• ABN Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 07:03 PM

i am waiting on a response from them with pricing and such, will let you guys know what they say!

jamie

Crusader Ranch

#8 KL Phoenix

KL Phoenix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 10:18 PM

#9 ladyfaile15

ladyfaile15

Advanced Member

• ABN Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 10:03 AM

okay, so they gave me the link to this information letter to post: http://www.kryokinet..._Letter.doc.pdf it says that the actual brand is $135 and then milage (mileage is $.45, not $.40)

if we can get together at one farm, it is $125 for 15 or more horses, plus the milage would be less :)

jamie

Crusader Ranch

#10 Laura

Laura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 10:07 AM

I'm interested!!....Will see If I can find people in my area as well (Ptd - Metro area Oregon anyone??) I'm in Molalla
Laura