Photo

Ladies Saddleseat Suit WANTED

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 Lady Hawk Arabians

Lady Hawk Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 11:57 AM

WANTED: Ladies saddleseat suit - size 8-12, preferably a size 8, but we can work with the larger sizes. This is for a very good friend who can't afford a custom suit right now. Please send me a personal message if you have one and I'll give you my email address so you can send pictures, price, etc.

Patricia A. Hawkins

Lady Hawk Arabians

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway" ~John Wayne

#2 Gogetter

Gogetter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,555 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 01:01 PM

Try Jennifer at Showcase Tack and Apparel: http://www.showcasetack.com/#!__ladies-suits

Or check with Venita at Go N Show N Again. She doesn't really keep an online inventory so you have to call her. I guarantee one of them can hook your friend up!

Amy Johnson Proud owner of Carangi+/ (Versace X Giavanna)

2013 Region 2 UNANIMOUS Champ PB Hunter Pl AAOTR; Region 1 Champ PB Hunter Pl AAOTR; Youth National Top Ten PB Hunter Pleasure JTR 14-18
2012 U.S. National Top Ten PB Hunter Pleasure AAOTR 36-54; Region 2 Champ Hunter Pl. AATR 40+ and Hunter Pl. Open, Res Champ PB Hunter Pl. AAOTR; Region 1 Champion PB Hunter Pleasure AAOTR 40 and over, Reserve Champion PB Hunter Pleasure AATR 40 and over 2011 U.S. National Top Ten (third!) PB Hunter Pleasure AAOTR 36-54, Region 1 Champ PB Hunter AAOTR 40 and Over, Region 2 Reserve Champ PB Hunter AATR

#3 Showcase8

Showcase8

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:59 PM

Thanks Amy! Yes, please contact me as I have a lot available right now in Size 8, some are REALLY good deals. You can e-mail me at jennifer@showcasetack.com.

#4 WanderingStar

WanderingStar

Advanced Member

• ABN Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 714 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 04:24 AM

Sent you a PM.
The Daughter of Reason

#5 nashfad

nashfad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 07:24 AM

My friend Staci, here in Nashville, has several pairs of jodphurs and several day coats and I think a couple of 3 piece suits for sale in varying sizes. Her email is ridefortheroses@gmail.com tell her Rebekah sent you.

#6 Bearcreek

Bearcreek

Advanced Member

• Silver Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:09 PM

Did you ever find the saddleseat suit? I have a size 10 in chocolate brown. Used only twice. Made by show season.

#7 Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:47 AM

If you haven't found one yet contact me @ AmirAlAhlam15@aim.com.

My best friend owns a tack shop and she may be able to help you out. ( New & Used, many colors and such).

She is vending @ a show that my niece is showing at. I will stop down and ask her what she has. My niece has many but is currently still using the size you are after.

You may also have luck on craigslist, think about Tenn. Walker breeders and the southern States. My niece has found beautiful Saddleseat coats for great prices.

Good Luck, Lisa