Photo

Did I miss the new Addis Sale thread?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1809 replies to this topic

#21 OHR

OHR

lonely heart

• ABN Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,943 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 02:45 PM

Nope! Not gonna look! Full house here, no room!

:bigemo_harabe_net-135:   :( 

#22 Rogers Arabians

Rogers Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 03:13 PM

I don't want to watch but there's NO way I will be able to pull myself from the computer! Ahhh what to do? I have sold a lot of horses and have room for a National quality western or hunter contender..... My poor Husband has finally figured out that this is a sickness and there's NO helping me;) Happy bidding everyone!!!

#23 BFF

BFF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,900 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 03:25 PM

OMG what evil enabling person started this thread............. I looked! and I should not have. Someone buy lot 17, what a grand older mare :)

You know that one is only a two hour drive from me, but if I buy another geriatric my husband will kill me.
In fact I would kill myself.

She is a stunning mare whos production record they should have touted.

My one stallion is quite upset as I bought last years mares for him BUT I am stealing the one who is old enough to breed and giving it
to my 28 year old while he still can. Therefore the stallion is telling me I need another mare for him and only for him..................

Bonn-Fyre Farms/Training Center home to- Pure Polish- Elikzir+ (Ganges x Ularia) Three time U.S National Top Ten Stallion,2016 Region I Champion Stallion SHIH Open and SHIH ATH, 2014 Region II Champion Stallion SHIH, PACIFIC SLOPE TOP FIVE STALLION 2014, Region II Top Five Stallion 201,10 Time U.S. National Top Ten Stallion LA LegacyInBlack+++//,U;S. National Champion Stallion H/A SHIH- The Terminatorr+(Azh Naborr x L'argent- German Verband Hanoverian) <p>https://www.facebook...571022559602050

#24 ToTheRing

ToTheRing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 03:26 PM

Stanley!!!!!! He is still a great horse - I am a freaking scared nut, just barely learning, and I've had the extreme pleasure of riding him. He is a grand gentleman. You are right, I felt like a million bucks every time I rode him, and I didn't even trot :). Stanley is part of the reason I keep trying, because even walking on him is the most exciting ride ever!

Funny, that's what I need after a broken back and knee has kept me out of commission for so long. And I'm totally assuming, but if he's in Corsicana, he wouldn't have to go anywhere. Hmm.

Although I already got approved for bidding on tonight's. Hmm.

#25 BFF

BFF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,900 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 03:30 PM

Yes!! Way to go ToTheRing!! You need that nice horse, and hes so close! Like its meant to be.

Bonn-Fyre Farms/Training Center home to- Pure Polish- Elikzir+ (Ganges x Ularia) Three time U.S National Top Ten Stallion,2016 Region I Champion Stallion SHIH Open and SHIH ATH, 2014 Region II Champion Stallion SHIH, PACIFIC SLOPE TOP FIVE STALLION 2014, Region II Top Five Stallion 201,10 Time U.S. National Top Ten Stallion LA LegacyInBlack+++//,U;S. National Champion Stallion H/A SHIH- The Terminatorr+(Azh Naborr x L'argent- German Verband Hanoverian) <p>https://www.facebook...571022559602050

#26 Chelsea

Chelsea

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:25 PM

Good luck to everyone bidding :) I've bought two horses in the past two months (not through these auctions, lol), so I'm all out on buying for a while! I haven't even looked through the horses on there this time.

PA Layla++/ 2016 Canadian National Champion Arabian Hunter Pl AAOTR & Top Ten AATR, 2014 Canadian National Top Ten AAOTR & AATR; 2016, 2015 & 2014 Canadian National Top Ten SHIH ATH (x 5)

WOA Matador+/ 2013 Canadian National Top Ten AAOTR & AATR, 2012 Canadian National Top Ten AAOTR, 2010 US National Top Ten AAOTR

S Just DiMaggio++/ 2016 Canadian National Top Ten in SHIH (x 4) and Training Level ATR, 2010 Canadian National Top Ten Jackpot Colt

#27 ToTheRing

ToTheRing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:29 PM

Lol, unfortunately, it's far too easy to get approved (which I did last week when I just couldn't keep my eyes off a pretty mare) not so easy to afford a national caliber horse. Especially since I have to buy a new car and get some knee surgery. Financial timing is everything, sigh.

#28 felina

felina

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,557 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:52 PM

Wow lot 17 looks very, very similar to my girl, but I suppose that makes sense since my girl is out of a Gdaan daughter as well. Very athletic and sweet, and I'm sure this girl is too.
Look back on our struggle for freedom,
Trace our present day's strength to its source;
And you'll find that man's pathway to glory
Is strewn with the bones of a horse.
Anonymous

#29 KL Phoenix

KL Phoenix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,329 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:55 PM

I don't want to watch but there's NO way I will be able to pull myself from the computer! Ahhh what to do? I have sold a lot of horses and have room for a National quality western or hunter contender..... My poor Husband has finally figured out that this is a sickness and there's NO helping me;) Happy bidding everyone!!!

Mine too. (Go away BFF amd Regret hahaha I just spent way too much on a truck). I'm watching the sale and rooting for everyone else!

#30 BFF

BFF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,900 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:56 PM

KL, where have you been? You are seriously late to this party!!!

Hmmmmm are we going to hear "going to California" on any horse!

Oh yeah a few are already in California!

I just came up from the barn and ready to watch the sale good luck everyone.