Photo

SX Aragolds Heiress - Our little "all around" miracle!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

#11 lunalisa

lunalisa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,470 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 06:30 AM

Glad this story seems to be coming to a good ending/beginning. Dancer looks outstanding. Will he be getting any more breedings? Long ago, I lived in that area and had a Serafix grandson, though he was 3/4 arab. Also had a Anglo-arab by San Benito, that was 32 at conception time. Wish I could find out more about him. I did hear that he was alive a couple years later. Glad you are able to keep some of these cherished bloodlines going. Go well little Airy. More pic's please :wub:
Namaste, LunaLisa

#12 Dawn JL

Dawn JL

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 05:55 AM

I am so glad that little Heiress is thriving after her difficult start! Whew! Truly a treasure.

Thank you, Marci, for all your dedication to CMK Arabians. Your steadfast stewardship of these horses (not just their lineages) provides an example that should be emulated. Please keep us posted on this precious filly's progress!
Dawn Jones-Low
Faerie Court Farm
Magical Arabian Sport Horses

www.faeriecourtfarm.com
Visit Faerie Court Farm on facebook
FCF Oberons Vanity on facebook

#13 Peter Mileo

Peter Mileo

City Slicker Ranch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,044 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 07:18 AM

Congratulations on a wonderful filly!!! I hope she grows into everything you wanted and more!!!!!

Regards,
Peter

City Slicker Ranch, Home of Magic Aulrab, 1993 Chestnut Stallion SCID and CA Clear and Constantene, 2006 Pure Polish Grey Arabian Stallion SCID Clear, CA Carrier, LFS Clear and Homozygous for Grey

#14 cecelia

cecelia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,371 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 07:41 AM

What an adorable filly. Dad's gorgeous too! ;-)
Keep on the sunny side, always on the sunny side, keep on the sunny side of life...

#15 kathy e

kathy e

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 01:30 PM

WOW! What a lucky little girl to be born to someone who was not willing to accept defeat. She truly is a miracle baby!

#16 rdbboo

rdbboo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 07:10 AM

Congrats on the beautiful filly! Love the *Serafix bloodlines and hope to get some for my own in the future.

MI Royal Flag (*Silver Flag AHS X MI Royal Spring) 1990BM Brazen Angel (*Dandaloo Kadet X Brazen Secret) 2006BM Evening Fire Ruby (Fire Reflection X MI Royal Flag) 2009BM  Evening Kadence Rumba (Kari Lockets Kadence X MI Royal Flag) 2011BM Evening Crabbet Diva (Crabbet Royalty X *Rothlynne Pure Delight) 2012 BM Evening Crabbet Bliss (Crabbet Royalty X *Acabona Blessing) 2012 BM

#17 Marci

Marci

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 09:36 AM

Thought you all would like to see SX Aragold Heiress (Airey) at 3 months of age. These pics were take 7/1/12.

Aragold Heiress And Mom_070112.jpg
Aragold Heiress070112_4.jpg
Aragold Heiress070112_7.jpg
Marci de la Torre
Pegasus Park Arabians
Wildomar, CA

Home of:
Seraphix (SX Staleys Gemini x Zia Bi Bask) - A *Serafix grandson out of a *Bask/CMK mare!!
Bright Rabba (FV Sharabba x Galana'Zi)- an exciting young Sharabba son out of a Galan/Ga'Zi daughter.
Jewel King (The Chessman x GA Celeste) A rare double Galan++ grandson.
MHR Flame(Port Bask x MHR Polanka) Pure Polish - Mekeel-bred!
A Touch Of Pride (Farlanes Pride+/ x Phylicity) The one and only son of Farlanes Pride+/ in the US.
SX Mister Brilliant (Serazim x BT Cameo by El Brillante). The only entire son of the great Serazim.

#18 Marilee

Marilee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 02:44 PM

Is she off the ground on all 4s in the above photo? If so, she has really earned her "Pegasus" wings :wub: , by recovering as she has and by carrying on her rare bloodlines. Very moving story.

#19 Oak Lawn Arabians

Oak Lawn Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,435 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 03:25 PM

Very nice, Marci!!! Good job!! :wub:

Oak Lawn Arabians
Carrie and Alex Stewart
Home of CT Saint Patrick, Dancin InThe Sand AND Beaudacious Boogie OLA, 2009 Region 15 Top 5 SHIH Mares ATH Open
"Using Bloodlines of the Past, To Create Beautiful Athletes of the Future!"

#20 BFF

BFF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,920 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 06:56 PM

I am not sure how I missed this thread before.

Whew, what a scary start she had.

Thank goodness everything worked out. She looks fabulous.

Congratulations on this special girl

Bonn-Fyre Farms/Training Center home to- Pure Polish- Elikzir+ (Ganges x Ularia) Three time U.S National Top Ten Stallion,2016 Region I Champion Stallion SHIH Open and SHIH ATH, 2014 Region II Champion Stallion SHIH, PACIFIC SLOPE TOP FIVE STALLION 2014, Region II Top Five Stallion 201,10 Time U.S. National Top Ten Stallion LA LegacyInBlack+++//,U;S. National Champion Stallion H/A SHIH- The Terminatorr+(Azh Naborr x L'argent- German Verband Hanoverian) <p>https://www.facebook...571022559602050