Photo

Attention Breeders - Please read

Park HSUS

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
284 replies to this topic

#31 setter555

setter555

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,549 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 07:43 PM

Folks, Let us all focus on the problem here. We all have an agenda to address. HSUS and others have teamed up with local governments to take your horses and your property. Let us all band together and forbid this from ever happening again. Get with the AHA and American Horse Council (whoemver your breed group is), scream it from your barntops. This has to be national and we have to be strong or YOU WILL LOSE YOUR RIGHTS. There is legislation in several states right now to make this happen. WAKE UP PEOPLE. We all love our horses, we all love our respective breeds, we all want to do what is best by our animals. We cannot allow the government to become so intrusive in the care of our livestock that we are directed in the day to day operations of our farms. It is we, the breeders, who will determine the fate of our respective breeds, not the government. Let us work together. I find it particularly fitting that this attack was against our beloved Polish Arabians. If we could only show a modicum of the endurance and strength that these fine animals have shown through thier storied history, then we shall all prevail.

Yes, I agree. We need to start with education because so many people still do not understand what private property rights and due process mean and they have no idea what HSUS / Wayne Pacelle / Peter Singer have been trying to do.

Texas passed a similar bill earlier this year. We weren't able to convince the state legislature to vote against the bill. Then it went to Perry. While the bill was waiting for Perry's signature, Perry's office was met with a massive phone calls against this bill. Perry signed it anyway.

I understand that Humane Watch has been working hard to educate us but it is met with attacks by HSUS.

Regardless, are there any plans to petition both the state and federal legislation to reverse bad bills and reject new bad bills?

#32 setter555

setter555

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,549 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 07:52 PM

Mr. Paul, Briska made a good post in the "New Facility" thread, which is applicable to this thread:

http://forums.arabia...post__p__629413

#33 kross

kross

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 09:46 PM

Can I share this on other forums & FB pages?
Kathleen Ross-Scopetti
Visit My Website

#34 Scenewatcher

Scenewatcher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 01:44 AM

Ditto! Ditto! DITTO
((Folks, Let us all focus on the problem here. We all have an agenda to address. HSUS and others have teamed up with local governments to take your horses and your property. Let us all band together and forbid this from ever happening again. Get with the AHA and American Horse Council (whoemver your breed group is), scream it from your barntops. This has to be national and we have to be strong or YOU WILL LOSE YOUR RIGHTS. There is legislation in several states right now to make this happen. WAKE UP PEOPLE. We all love our horses, we all love our respective breeds, we all want to do what is best by our animals. We cannot allow the government to become so intrusive in the care of our livestock that we are directed in the day to day operations of our farms. It is we, the breeders, who will determine the fate of our respective breeds, not the government. Let us work together. I find it particularly fitting that this attack was against our beloved Polish Arabians. If we could only show a modicum of the endurance and strength that these fine animals have shown through thier storied history, then we shall all prevail))

#35 CRPAUL

CRPAUL

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 04:21 AM

You are more than welcome to post my letter wherever you would like. Please help us get the word out.
Craig Paul - Dry Brook Arabians, LLC - Culpeper, Virginia

DBA Saijowski - standing at Jonesborough Farms, LLC
http://jonesboroughf.../dba-saiwojski/

#36 setter555

setter555

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,549 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 04:58 AM

Thanks! This needs to be publicized far more than just the equine industry as this is also affecting the rabbit and dog breeds. Maybe big government? Or liberty papers? Maybe the author of the rabbit seizure in colorado?

I just read in reference to the injuries your horses got, there is more to be disclosed.

The fact that they had 75 rescue people making comments like she don't need that after stealing halters, et all, there means it was pre-planned. And they also had an agenda. They knew exactly what they were doing.

Given the fact that they are good at lying, can you tell us what happened at the replevins hearing? They claimed that the judge's ruling at the replevins hearing made the seizure legal with implied warrant.

Thanks

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

#37 Samrdr1

Samrdr1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,372 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 05:43 AM

An official nationwide organization needs to be formed specifically to combat these "rescue" people.
Tom N
Tom Neese cell# 417 773 0461
email me
Posted Image
Elmo no believe this

Founding member : Arabian No Breeders Association

"I've seen Jesus twice and I think I have fecal matter in my pants"-A member of The Coal Valley Hounds after a particularly intense chase last week.

#38 setter555

setter555

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,549 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 06:04 AM

An official nationwide organization needs to be formed specifically to combat these "rescue" people.
Tom N

There is Humane Watch.

#39 msjwebb

msjwebb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 06:28 AM

There is Humane Watch.

But they do not actually DO anything other than report what happened after the fact.

#40 setter555

setter555

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,549 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 06:34 AM

But they do not actually DO anything other than report what happened after the fact.

Sigh. We need to find writers, both non-equine and equine, that will be willing to write articles about this.