Photo

Attention Breeders - Please read

Park HSUS

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
284 replies to this topic

#21 OHR

OHR

lonely heart

• ABN Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,916 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 05:00 PM

OHR, I hope you will take a good look at the evidence in this case when it all comes to light, as you will see the red flags we are seeing in other rescues too. I think you posted in the Colorado rescue thread, if not sorry I am mistaken.

I wasn't born yesterday, and I do my own research. Therefore I'd appreciate it if you would stop talking down to me.

:bigemo_harabe_net-135:   :( 

#22 UFOH1

UFOH1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 05:08 PM

OHR......

Me thinks you protest too much.

Stop, think, evaluate the NEW info provided to you.

We are not here to ridicule/blast etc your views.

We are trying to present info that helps you make an informed decision.

Weigh all, the new info, what do you think? Express your views........

#23 Lacinda

Lacinda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,723 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 05:19 PM

This had me in tears.....God bless her and her horses , you and all you went through.......and those poor mares. I really am going to pray for karmic justice here . Thanks for speaking up....it must have been hard not to sooner. I am so sorry for all this injustice that was piled upon Marsha and your heads.
Signature being edited, too large.

#24 OHR

OHR

lonely heart

• ABN Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,916 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 05:20 PM

I've always known Martha was being railroaded, right from the first. I think it's wonderful that she's having a better time of it now. I would like to burn the ones that caused her all the trouble. But that does not mean I think all rescues are bad because of the rotten few that do these things. There are many GOOD, struggling small rescues across the country that really are there JUST to help horses in need. They just don't ever make big news. Don't poison them all just because they are RESCUES.

#25 Lacinda

Lacinda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,723 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 05:21 PM

The good rescues don't splash themselves like idiots across the evening news. The next time I see a supposed 'news' story on a seizure you can believe I will be thinking to myself "Lets hear the other side

#26 OHR

OHR

lonely heart

• ABN Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,916 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 05:24 PM

The good rescues don't splash themselves like idiots across the evening news.

That IS what I just said.........wasn't it?

#27 msjwebb

msjwebb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,200 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 06:31 PM

I wasn't born yesterday, and I do my own research. Therefore I'd appreciate it if you would stop talking down to me.

Why don't you take some of your own advise and stop talking down the people that actually HELPED Marsha and have done the research and put in the time, so we now question rescues that are about getting their faces on the news. I actually said I hope you do your reseach, I never asked you to follow blindly. Wow.

#28 Ann7

Ann7

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 06:45 PM

Craig, thank you for your post. I'm sorry you and Marsha had to go through such a horrible ordeal but I'm so glad she won and the horses returned.
Ann

For by grace are you saved...Ephesians 2:8
Bellagio AF, WH Scar Face, Annabelle BF, Maximus BF, Autina, JA Troubadour, JA Unforgettable, TA Zeus

Rock Hill SC Mental Health Counselor providing Equine Therapy

www.ann-clark.com

#29 Lacinda

Lacinda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,723 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 07:09 PM

OHR, simply stating how I feel. The real rescuers are out there rescuing and I know some of them myself and trust me they don't talk about it as they don't want to jeopardize being able to pull horses in need in the future. Its the big loud mouths with the dramatic escapades that I have lost respect for. I will NEVER and I mean NEVER support any one of these loud mouth rescues again. And I started to feel this way LONG time before Marsha, it was with that guy from ZEN RESCUE a couple years ago who was also on the news WHILE HE HIMSELF was a horse abuser and killer.

Yet there he was on the frigging evening news.

The real rescuers ended up picking up his mess too. Rescues need to be regulated, they are getting out of control and the HS and AC also need to get the smack down, they may have AT ONE TIME been good organizations but they are greedy now and just want headline news so they can garner more donations from little old ladies at home who watch the poor horsies as they are paraded out in front of them.

Really makes me angry and I have seen it going on longer than this event, this was just a horrible event that was larger and worse than any other I've seen. And Marsha and her horses paid the ultimate price as did the OP of this thread.

I will tell you what they almost had me fooled....those rescues that took Marsha's horses, in the very start, yes they almost did as I do not know nor have I ever known Marsha . However, the people here who spoke the truth who knew her convinced me to take a closer look and find the truth. If they almost had me fooled (and I am very suspicious of any HS or AC stuff normally) than I am not blaming anyone else who got fooled. (at first)

However, now that the truth is out lets admit that those who were fooled, were indeed fooled.

#30 CRPAUL

CRPAUL

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 07:22 PM

Folks, Let us all focus on the problem here. We all have an agenda to address. HSUS and others have teamed up with local governments to take your horses and your property. Let us all band together and forbid this from ever happening again. Get with the AHA and American Horse Council (whoemver your breed group is), scream it from your barntops. This has to be national and we have to be strong or YOU WILL LOSE YOUR RIGHTS. There is legislation in several states right now to make this happen. WAKE UP PEOPLE. We all love our horses, we all love our respective breeds, we all want to do what is best by our animals. We cannot allow the government to become so intrusive in the care of our livestock that we are directed in the day to day operations of our farms. It is we, the breeders, who will determine the fate of our respective breeds, not the government. Let us work together. I find it particularly fitting that this attack was against our beloved Polish Arabians. If we could only show a modicum of the endurance and strength that these fine animals have shown through thier storied history, then we shall all prevail.
Craig Paul - Dry Brook Arabians, LLC - Culpeper, Virginia

DBA Saijowski - standing at Jonesborough Farms, LLC
http://jonesboroughf.../dba-saiwojski/