Photo

Attention Breeders - Please read

Park HSUS

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
284 replies to this topic

#281 msjwebb

msjwebb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,200 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:40 AM

Maybe you can put them in contact with Sparky as she has been talking with Nancy, but is not on FB. I am so glad there is someone able and willing to help her, that has the connections needed. Let us know if they are raising money to fix her place up. I will send what I can. Help thy neighbor.

#282 setter555

setter555

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,549 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:24 AM

msjwebb, at the bottom of her post has a link for donations as long as you mention that it's for Nancy to fix her property. nitter_patter's post is spot on and just right on time.

#283 Nitter_Pitter

Nitter_Pitter

Here's your sign!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 06:27 AM

Thank you Setter. The United Horsemen link is in my signature if anyone wishes to use the paypal option via their website. Just make a note that it's for Nancy or "the Arabs". I would really like to see some of you on our FaceBook page as well. We MUST stand united.
"All the little horses lived in the herd, save for one, a perfect little stallion called Nitter Pitter." Taken from Nitter Pitter by Stephen Cosgrove

Proud Memeber United Horsemen

#284 msjwebb

msjwebb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,200 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 06:28 AM

Thank you Setter. The United Horsemen link is in my signature if anyone wishes to use the paypal option via their website. Just make a note that it's for Nancy or "the Arabs". I would really like to see some of you on our FaceBook page as well. We MUST stand united.

I asked to join! :)

#285 ironpaw

ironpaw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:22 PM

501.c.3 organizations should be barred from using a seizure to raise funds, or for publicity purposes, period.

Many, many likes here