Photo

looking for any info on" es numero uno "related horses NOW WITH PICS! HURRY LOOK!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

#1 brandy120

brandy120

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 959 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 11:33 AM

I would love some help locating any information regarding Es Numero Uno. If anyone has the contact info for his last know owner please pm it to me.

If you have information about any of his get, location , or if there are any that are looking for new homes. I'm really interested in mares. Straight Spanish would be of huge interrest.

I would be willing to consider get of his full brother ES DOS EQUIS.

I'm having a terrible time trying to find this line. Please help.

Thanks
Autism Rocks! and flips and flaps and squeaks and squeals and licks.

#2 Christie

Christie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:26 PM

We have a wonderful straight spanish Numaa daughter for sale. You can email me at lope2win@aol.com
Just My Opinion

Posted Image

#3 brandy120

brandy120

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 959 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 04:09 PM

I would love some info on her.

I'm particularly trying to find the get of Uno or Dos because of the Numa, Oral cross. Oral was imported from spain and has few get. She was also black. Older is ok.

#4 BFF

BFF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,734 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:59 PM

I would love some help locating any information regarding Es Numero Uno. If anyone has the contact info for his last know owner please pm it to me.

If you have information about any of his get, location , or if there are any that are looking for new homes. I'm really interested in mares. Straight Spanish would be of huge interrest.

I would be willing to consider get of his full brother ES DOS EQUIS.

I'm having a terrible time trying to find this line. Please help.

Thanks

I am fairly certain ES Dos Equis is with Dusty Morgan in Acton, CA
She should know where any of his foals are or might have some.

Here is her E mail.
dmorgan426@yahoo.com

Bonn-Fyre Farms/Training Center home to- Pure Polish- Elikzir+ (Ganges x Ularia) Three time U.S National Top Ten Stallion,2016 Region I Champion Stallion SHIH Open and SHIH ATH, 2014 Region II Champion Stallion SHIH, PACIFIC SLOPE TOP FIVE STALLION 2014, Region II Top Five Stallion 201,10 Time U.S. National Top Ten Stallion LA LegacyInBlack+++//,U;S. National Champion Stallion H/A SHIH- The Terminatorr+(Azh Naborr x L'argent- German Verband Hanoverian) <p>https://www.facebook...571022559602050

#5 szedlisa

szedlisa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:42 AM

Brandy,
Es Numero Uno is last registered to
Chris Davidson,
521 N 10 ST #9
CALDWELL, ID 83605 US

She has several daughters of his but no sons. NINNA AHR*614300 05-May-2000 Mare Bay PANAMA I ES NUMERO UNO NUMIAA AHR*637584 20-May-2006 Mare Bay NINNA ES NUMERO UNO NEISHAA AHR*637595 03-July-2008 Mare Bay LA JOYA PRESCIOSO ES NUMERO UNO NUMARAH AHR*637598 20-April-1994 Mare Bay *LAGASCA ES NUMERO UNO

ES Numero Uno had no sons at all used for breeding. (6 purebred sons)

When and if you do find a suitable horse of these bloodlines (Numaa / Oral ) I strongly advise you to have it tested for the current genetic disorders if you plan to use it for breeding.

Lisa

#6 ladycascabel

ladycascabel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,356 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 07:55 AM

Lisa, I was wondering if CA was present in those lines. I bought my Es Numero Uno-related horse HAA Marco Rojo with the intention of using him as a stallion if he grew up correctly, not aware at the time (2004) of the possibility that CA might lurk in his genes. When he turned three years of age I decided to geld him since he had not developed the type of conformation I wanted in a stallion, and I never had him tested for CA. It's a shame that such a devastating problem exists in these lines. The Spanish disposition is second to none.

Mary Logan

www.cascabelranch.com

Proud of our family of working western athletes: Arabians, Half-arabs, National Foundation Quarter Horses.
Producers of all-natural grass-fed beef.

The Arabian and Half-arab Fam:

WCF Rampage+/ bay purebred gelding

TS Paarden Mia chestnut purebred mare
HAA Marco Rojo chestnut Classical Spanish gelding
SA Firefoxx chestnut purebred gelding
OFW Carnation bay purebred mare
Skyy RPA amber champagne HA mare
Goldenseal MSL palomino HA gelding

besttext2.jpg

#7 brandy120

brandy120

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 959 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:28 AM

my mare is by uno, she is ca clear n/n. I had her tested two years ago. Also uno is scid clear.

Brandy,
Es Numero Uno is last registered to
Chris Davidson,
521 N 10 ST #9
CALDWELL, ID 83605 US

She has several daughters of his but no sons. NINNA AHR*614300 05-May-2000 Mare Bay PANAMA I ES NUMERO UNO NUMIAA AHR*637584 20-May-2006 Mare Bay NINNA ES NUMERO UNO NEISHAA AHR*637595 03-July-2008 Mare Bay LA JOYA PRESCIOSO ES NUMERO UNO NUMARAH AHR*637598 20-April-1994 Mare Bay *LAGASCA ES NUMERO UNO

ES Numero Uno had no sons at all used for breeding. (6 purebred sons)

When and if you do find a suitable horse of these bloodlines (Numaa / Oral ) I strongly advise you to have it tested for the current genetic disorders if you plan to use it for breeding.

Lisa

THANKS!!!!! I don't have data source so I can't use the links. But you have given me some good leads!!

#8 brandy120

brandy120

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 959 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 04:13 PM

I was googling and found this on the worlds Dumbest horse adds. I contacted them to see if they would sell me the mare. Its a shot in the dark but you never know.

wanted stallion free for this spring - $1 (auburn)

Date: 2012-03-10, 4:45PM PST
Reply to: zwq9s-2895635185@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
am looking for a arabian,morgan,saddlebred,andalusian,friesian,warm blood,dale,welsh cob,hackney,cleveland,draft?,lusitano,alter real,indian bred,quarter horse?,paso?,hunter.cob,hack,
Almost eny thing just I would like to see pics and more of the stallion just email me pics my mare is a arabian and I have a 13years old daughter whos dream is for her horse to have a baby I do not want to pay because its hard enough paying for the hay and grain my pikky horse will eat my mare is 6 almost 7 years old and she's almost 15.1 she's a pure bred spanish arabian by E.S Numero Uno please email me if you have I stallion I would like to brred to but I do not have a trailier and I live in auburn on 304th street I do not want a agressive stallion and this stallion must have aleast one foal on the ground a healthy one I do not want eny stallion messing up my mare

(From CL)

Yeah, um, ok.

Read more: http://www.horseforu.../#ixzz1pEZJbe8T

#9 brandy120

brandy120

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 959 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:47 PM

OMG!!!!Look what I found!!!! I have never seen a pic of my mares sire, WOW, what a knok out. She looks just like him.

http://www.flickr.co...57600843692499/

http://www.flickr.co...isa/3194527422/

#10 lkirby

lkirby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,480 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:40 PM

I am curious which daughter of Es Numero Uno that you have? There is one straight spanish son of Es Numero Uno, named Sombra LF born in 1999, listed in the allpedigree website: http://www.allbreedp...m/es numero uno

Lorna G. Kirby, PE
When you have gone through fire, you won't fade in the sun!!