Photo
- - - - -

What Would Bring You To A Vegas Class 'a' Show?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
27 replies to this topic

#21 Shoez

Shoez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 01:15 AM

That's too bad. Everyone need to pick the shows that suit their needs the best. I just hope we get some new people to come and participate. Please keep your fingers crossed that this show has good numbers

Magnum Majik (Magnum Psyche x Ballad of Majik) 2003 bay stallion
Ami Baskava (Ami Baskmen+ x Toyva Liena) 1998 bay mare

#22 MyssMyst

MyssMyst

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:41 AM

Will there be Sporthorse and Main Ring? It's very unlikely that I'll make it, but I can ask around.

#23 cheeriohorse

cheeriohorse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:37 PM

Anytime there are open classes offered along with arab classes I am very interested. My old TB may be retired from the jumper ring but he's trained through 4th level and more than happy to show off. If I have an excuse to bring him with my arabs all the better.

#24 BFF

BFF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,690 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:45 PM

I hope you have a great turn out. I love Las Vegas. Did they decide on just main ring? I am curious did your club look into holding the show at South Pointe? I always notice their horse arena when we come into town.

Bonn-Fyre Farms/Training Center home to- Pure Polish- Elikzir+ (Ganges x Ularia) Three time U.S National Top Ten Stallion,2016 Region I Champion Stallion SHIH Open and SHIH ATH, 2014 Region II Champion Stallion SHIH, PACIFIC SLOPE TOP FIVE STALLION 2014, Region II Top Five Stallion 201,10 Time U.S. National Top Ten Stallion LA LegacyInBlack+++//,U;S. National Champion Stallion H/A SHIH- The Terminatorr+(Azh Naborr x L'argent- German Verband Hanoverian) <p>https://www.facebook...571022559602050

#25 Marilee

Marilee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:12 PM

Show will be in September. I'll come back here later and give more details. South Point is way too expensive (overhead) and classes must have LOTS of entries for the show to break even or to make a profit, plus there are not really very many extra/non-congested places to work horses (free/lunging/under saddle) when you are there. Advantages & disadvantages.......

#26 Shoez

Shoez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:01 PM

So the show is the last weekend of this month. Double qualifier for 3 & 7. I don't think we have a ton of entries, but it's only $25 to post enter! I know some out of owners want an excuse  to come to Vegas. 

#27 Shoez

Shoez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:00 PM

Looks like its going to be canceled. :(

#28 BFF

BFF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,690 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:36 AM

Looks like its going to be canceled. :(

--------------

I am sorry to read that.

Bonn-Fyre Farms/Training Center home to- Pure Polish- Elikzir+ (Ganges x Ularia) Three time U.S National Top Ten Stallion,2016 Region I Champion Stallion SHIH Open and SHIH ATH, 2014 Region II Champion Stallion SHIH, PACIFIC SLOPE TOP FIVE STALLION 2014, Region II Top Five Stallion 201,10 Time U.S. National Top Ten Stallion LA LegacyInBlack+++//,U;S. National Champion Stallion H/A SHIH- The Terminatorr+(Azh Naborr x L'argent- German Verband Hanoverian) <p>https://www.facebook...571022559602050